[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1501781756991.jpg (9KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1501781756991.jpg
9KB, 212x212px
Im leaving my family at 22 years old with only 480 dollars with me. Going to try to find a job in san antonio and not be homelesss.
Tell me how much Im screwing up. My family dont want me home and if I stay here ill just end up running back to them.
My other option is to blow my brains out with what little money I have.
>>
That isnt enough money to secure a place to live.
>>
>>38831971
I live there Anon. That's definitely not enough to get by on. Can't you stay with them a bit longer? I'd let you room with me but I don't have my own place
>>
>>38832009
I know Im planning on staying in a homelesss shelter while I find whatever job I can get.
Feel miserable anon. I dont know if I can keep going desu. If this doesnt work out ill put my head on the rails of a train
>>
>>38832092
I am sorry anon. It shouldnt have to be that way. Maybe secure a job before you get there.
>>
>>38831971
there is a /soc/ thread with people being provider for neets if you want, maybe you will be lucky here
>>
I dont have much advice, i was planning to do the same as well. Getting a sillcock key and a tent + inflatable mat would be a good idea if you plan to stealth camp. Get a gym membership as well.

do your parents have a credit card? you could use that to buy some stuff before they cancel it.

look up bottle collecting and see if its available in your city, thats one way to make money.

I've heard of hawaii being an easy place to be homeless.
>>
>>38831971
get a gym membership and live in a locker and take showers there
>>
>>38833389
Is it really possible to live in a gym?
>>
File: Oh fug.jpg (2KB, 125x69px) Image search: [Google]
Oh fug.jpg
2KB, 125x69px
>>38831971
>Not securing a place to live
Are you sure they cant let you live there any longer?
>>
>>38832471
It's not. There are way too many fucking homeless here. Find somewhere else. The state will pay for their flights to the mainland (to go be homeless on the mainland) but nobody wants to leave because muh heritage.
>>
you're an idiot. What do you think this is the 1960s??

if you have no options and you are 22 you go join the military. you dont hop off on the road. You'll wind up in an alley sucking dicks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.