[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pics that made you feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

This is a photo of a father and a son. Its not professional, you can see, but they are a family. I always hated my dad and I could never imagine two of us like that. I wish I had a good father.
>inb4 man up pussy
Yeah, im not sad about it, life goes on, but still, the feel got me.
>>
>tfw my i don't even have a picture with my dad and me in it
>tfw my dad never said that he loves me
>>
>>38831945
His son is handsome with a strong chin im guessing thats why he loves him
>>
File: 1500346584936.jpg (13KB, 211x220px) Image search: [Google]
1500346584936.jpg
13KB, 211x220px
>>38831945
I don't like people to touch me so I'm not wanting whatever relationship they have.
>>
>>38831945
Only one good photo of me and my father.
>pop's friend owns a boat, invites him to go fishing
>he insists that pop bring me along for the trip
>must have been about 10 years old
>father catches nothing
>I catch two massive flounder
>after the trip, dude takes a picture of me holding the giant fish with father next to me
>I'm proudly smiling at the fish, pop is proudly smiling at me

Really like that pic. Too bad it's the furthest thing from a reflection of how our actual relationship was.
>>
>>38831945
This picture awakens pedophilic feelings inside me.
That's why I can't have sons. Only daughters.
>>
>>38832211
If you have a son you could just take an ssri
>>
>>38832276
Chemical castration? Do you even know the side effects? No, I'd end up killing Mya like Turin. It's easier not to have a son in the first place. If I wish to experience the Family deal, i can have a daughter. It's a perfect solution.
>>
File: Apollo 11 Father and Son.jpg (34KB, 564x872px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo 11 Father and Son.jpg
34KB, 564x872px
>>38831945
Have the anon, it really gets me personally.
>>
File: 6537567567.jpg (28KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
6537567567.jpg
28KB, 665x662px
>They have fathers

Normies LEAVE.
>>
>>38832211
How does this work?
I like adult women but I'm still not attracted to my sisters, why would you be to your son?
Also those are some fly digits bruh
>>
>>38833777
Not as fly as yours.
>>
Had a good dad but I was a shitty son. Hated being around people and in hindsight felt ashamed for being such a loser. Dad took my behaviour as a rejection and thought I never loved him. Still feel like shit and want to bash my head into a wall when I think of him.
>>
Dad spent most of my childhood working. Only thing i remember him for is disciplining me. Yelling at me, telling me to do shit i didnt want to and flogging me for being naughty. By the time i was old enough to see past that he split with my mum i stayed with her. Have nothing but love and respect for the old fella now. But i only see him once every 5 years or so now. Wtb loving father memories
>>
>>38833777
Well that's the westermarck effect, the sort of sexual repulsion you feel towards relatives. However it's not universal. Would I take the chance that the correlation outweighed the sexual attraction? What if it didn't? What if I started to desire the little beast? I certainly would never act on it, but carrying such heavy cross of a forbidden desire would be a curse. it's a risk I'm not willing to take.
>>
>>38832340
how will you control the sex of your child you psycho
>>
>>38831945
ik your feel, anon. A while back I was in a store with someone else and asked out loud why everyone was buying cards, they looked at me and said, "Because it's Father's Day, anon. Aren't you going to get something?" I haven't spoken with my father since he kicked me out when I was teenager and didn't even live with him much prior to then. That's when it hit me how much I probably missed out on in life by not having a dad growing up. I dunno if I would have been any more normal, but at least I wouldn't be spending so much time missing something I didn't have.
>>
>>38835611
I'll adopt. If you haven't figured out so far, I'm a faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.