[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever met another robot irl there is this one robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5560561352_2ce7e8b0c7_b.jpg (320KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
5560561352_2ce7e8b0c7_b.jpg
320KB, 1024x534px
have you ever met another robot irl

there is this one robot that goes to my school since he posted a picture of his face in this board a while back, its ironic because he is one of the more well known football players.
>>
every thread deserves a reply

also no
>>
>>38830516
>have you ever met another robot irl
>there is this one robot that goes to my school since he posted a picture of his face in this board a while back, its ironic because he is one of the more well known football players.
This thread needs replies
>>
>>38831406
you are nice anon
>>
OP show us the picture of the football player guy from your school, the one that he posted
>>
>>38833358
>OP show us the picture of the football player guy from your school, the one that he posted
Yeah
>>
>>38833358

i wont do it :( , i dont want to drag him into this shit if he got out
>>
>>38833288
This is an interesting thread topic and I won't let it die so easily
>>
I was introduced to 4chan by a robot who went to my school. We were sort of friends, and we had a study hall together.
>>
>>38836618
>I was introduced to 4chan by a robot who went to my school. We were sort of friends, and we had a study hall together.
Yeah I was introduced to 4chan by someone very robotic but I don't think they browsed r9k. Come to think of it I don't even know if r9k was around then.
>>
>>38830516
went to school with a kid who probably browses this board honestly. in love with sonic, is a 2 /10, watches anime, dumb, no friends, horrible social skills and seems very autistic.
>>
>>38830516
No
>original bump
>>
>>38830516
My only irl friend is, we're all we got in this life. Without each other probably off ourselves at this point.
>>
>>38830516
Yes. Unfortunately, he killed himself three years ago because he got cucked by his younger brother.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.