[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI thread - shot down in its prime edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 125

File: 1496074111844.jpg (350KB, 1205x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1496074111844.jpg
350KB, 1205x1966px
What happened to the last one? Surely it didn't get pruned that fast. Anyway. Here you go, jerks.

>INTJ Edgelord
>INFP crybaby
>ENTP will never shut the fuck up
>INTP forever alone
>ISTJ the ultimate NPC
>ESTP Chad
>ENTJ your future boss
>INFJ the ultimate form of horse shoe theory. He's either hitler or an SJW
>ENFJ sjw or normie

MBTI tests
>Beginner level
https://www.16personalities.com/
http://jupiter-34.appspot.com/
>Advanced level
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>Bonus
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php
http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html
http://www.celebritytypes.com/big-five-personality/test.php

Choosing not to advertise that cancerous Discord server.
>>
>>38830296
I score INTJ every time but I'm not a lb edgy school shooter type. I just like planning shit out, getting shit done, and improving myself and my surroundings
>>
posting replies from previous thread

>>38827717
it's not. not necessarily. there are a lot of strengths the other doesn't have. i'm the quintessential INTP and i used to have a friend who was ENTP in absolutely every respect. the way he learned was a huge contrast to how i learned though our cognitive functions were essentially the same. he applied understanding to "surface level" knowledge, so that he could grasp a field by the sheer volume of semantic and descriptive information he absorbed. it was very practical. on the other hand i needed to process knowledge in chunks, so that my range was arguably much smaller but i understood the fundamentals better and could grasp complexities he needed more time to figure out. also for this reason he never settled on one thing until he finally became a programmer. it's the perfect logical playground for an ENTP. i have a few hobbies that i am decently proficient in, whereas he has one area of expertise and lots of knowledge on things related to that.

INTP understands better, ENTP knows more. INTP is more versatile, ENTP is quicker. INTP may surprise you with a creative solution, ENTP will bounce ideas off you and drain your life force until they suddenly solve a problem, then profusely thank you for letting them verbally punch you in the gut for roughly thirty minutes.

>>38830049
idk. i've played music for half my life and always struggled with whether i could actually identify as a musician, and what if any meaning it has. i know how musical structures are formed. i know about tonal relationships and can manipulate them to produce pleasant-sounding things. i am very sensitive to timing and enjoy finding balance in unusual rhythms. music has always been something i was fascinated by above all else. i have an innate ability to recreate notes/chords. also i'm synaesthetic if that means anything to you. sounds and words and numbers have different colors/shapes to me. makes them seem more concrete and "present", i suppose.
>>
>>38830296
>INTJ Edgelord
>INFP crybaby
>ENTP will never shut the fuck up
>INTP forever alone
>ISTJ the ultimate NPC
>ESTP Chad
>ENTJ your future boss
>INFJ the ultimate form of horse shoe theory. He's either hitler or an SJW
>ENFJ sjw or normie

Stop posting this
>>
>>38830296
Seconding this >>38830820

It's not even humourous in any way, just stating half-assed stereotypes.
>>
File: 5911999-yardrat.jpg (4KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
5911999-yardrat.jpg
4KB, 80x80px
>>38830749
As an ENTP myself, I often find that INTPs understand concepts better than I ever could, because they actually digest things... I tend to bounce around ideas until I get the general grasp of the idea. I use my Ti to digest things as you do, but it's not to the level you are at. I often find I work well with INTPs, however.
>>
>>38830940
i work really well with ENTPs also. our energies go to different processes which compliment each other nicely. someone like you is sort of the commander of the ship, and someone like me is more the guy who gives you readouts and lets you tell me where to go from there.
>>
>>38830820
This
We need to create some new stereotypes
>>
>>38830296
ISTP here :^)

oringallllo
>>
File: 1433434767772.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1433434767772.png
22KB, 217x225px
>tfw INTJ-A
>>
File: 1500161718918s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500161718918s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>38830977
Though it may seem like ENTPs are introverts (mainly to ENTPs ourselves lmao) we are very much a more primal version of your cognitive type (perhaps evolving before yours), able to read out most situations quickly and act quickly and accordingly, however, regardless ENTPs are still good ol' robots because in the end even though they can party, they still know in the back of their minds life is fucking meaningless and we ENTPs will always be trying to find something more, a bigger picture to never be found, tis is our nature. How do you INTPs deal with these feels?
>>
File: 1501701133965.png (177KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501701133965.png
177KB, 316x321px
>>38831055
Yes lets take over the thread early
>>
ESFP here

Not original apparently
>>
>>38831052
i swear there are literally none of us on these threads
>>
As an INFJ, I often feel absolutely useless. I can't go full pragmatist and get things done, but I also can't go full idealist and creatively change things either.
>>
>>38831080
it's definitely hard for an INTP to deal with the feels of absurdity and meaningless. but our defense is to face them head on and investigate our reasoning. if something appears to be lacking meaning, it is probably that a robust framework hasn't yet been constructed to handle the context in which it does have meaning. i do envy the ENTP for being able to ignore this "reasoning about reasoning" more. you tend to get shit done, even if you're left with the nagging feeling that none of the shit you do matters. if an INTP does anything it's because they've at least found a reason for doing so, which holds up until they knock it down, at which point they either give up or refactor their former reasons into something workable again. ultimately i guess it's like this: INTPs begin from the negative integers, and our reasons for action add up until we reach '0', at which point theory turns into positive action and we can progress from there. ENTPs begin from the positive integers, and their reasons for action gradually lessen until they reach '0', where they will probably quit doing something until they have the energy to do it again, because they are most harmed when they need a reason to act.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>38830905
>MBTI reduces people to stereotypes
>complains about being reduced to stereotypes
Hmmm.
>>
>>38831318
quick thing, do you have a discord?
memes aside, it's a good way to find conversation partners
>>
Stereotypes warp people's perceptions of how MBTI really works far too much. It's not "putting people in a box", you can learn what methods you use to interpret and judge information, even using that for personal growth over mindless elitism. It's your brain, MBTI isn't here to tell you what to do with your life.

>"But what if I'm a 'little' bit of an introvert, or a 'little' bit of an extrovert?"
People that complain about this haven't gone into depth with the theory. Trying to judge MBTI based off of purely the dichotomies is selling it short. By actual cognitive functions, it's a case of whether the function you rely on most is 'introverted' or 'extroverted' (in terms of the theory), it's not some kind of mix in the middle, it's definitive.

>muh horoscope
Psychology isn't an exact science, and MBTI isn't scientific at all, that much is true. I would still argue it's use given the strong correlations it has shown to various traits and outcomes in real life. However, MBTI is based on things you'd expect to have something to do with your personality, you know, literally based on how you think. Horoscopes are based on arbitrarily drawn groups of stars, some of which can be thousands of light years apart and were come up with thousands of years ago, and has shown no correlation to life under a credible study or source.

QUICK GUIDE:
If you're first function is introverted, you're an introvert, and if your first function is extroverted, vice versa.

In the pattern either 'In>Ex>In>Ex' or 'Ex>In>Ex>In'.

The functions are ordered in the person's dependence on the function to operate (doesn't suggest how healthily they use it).

Nx and Sx are perceiving, Tx and Fx are judging.

The functions come in pairs, of which a person uses two of the four pairs. Ni-Se, Si-Ne, Ti-Fe, Fi-Te.

The first and forth position make a pair, and the second and third make a pair. E.g. ENTP - 1. Ne 2. Ti 3. Fe 4. Si

(1/2)
>>
>>38830320
There aren't a whole lot of sincere INTJ memes. Those fedoratards and larping normalfags claim to be INTJ because it's attractive
>>
File: MBTI Functions.jpg (2MB, 3643x4328px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI Functions.jpg
2MB, 3643x4328px
>>38831458
In the case of ENTP, as a perciever (P on the end of ENTP there) they perceive with their Ne first, then judge with their Ti. Ti is balanced by Fe, and Ne by Si.

See pic related for a description of functions

And http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts for a better than very rough understanding from this post.

Hopefully this keeps some of the bollocks out
>>
>>38831361
People use MBTI to reduce each other to stereotypes, MBTI doesn't do that itself.

Never learned anything about MBTI outside of this shithole?
>>
>>38830320
You're just a normal, functioning INTJ.

Stereotypes are the cancer plaguing MBTI.
>>
>>38831493
Why is INTJ attractive?
>>
>>38831687
>teh edgy mastermind xdddd >;3 guise
It's not all it's cracked up to be on the websites. Most websites don't do a good job of explaining a type's inherent drawbacks.
>>
Is it unusual for your mbti to change (as in previously a stereotypical INTP and now a mostly stereotypical INTJ) after the death of a family member? Will I ever be an INTP again? I miss coming up with random ideas and being able to think about just about anything in just about any way. Being an INTJ sucks.
>>
>>38831165
Because ISTPs are usually normies lets be honest. Calm, collected, quiet, add in some "I dont really give a fuck if you like me or not". If anything we make great chads.

ISTP here fuck robots
>>
>>38831428
sure! celery#5555
i don't talk too much but it would be nice to chat sometimes
>>
File: IMG_1266.jpg (75KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
75KB, 645x772px
>>38831055
Tfw INTJ-T
>>
>>38831923
Yeah that's feasible. Like you mentioned in your post it has to be pretty extreme but yeah. You can manually reprogram yourself over years or you can look into MKultra stuff and do similar things to change your personality but I don't advise it due to the higher risk for psychological damage. Just me saying that.
>>
>>38830320
Same. I even work in a very social (or "human centered") field unrelated to STEM n shit.
>>
File: 1501619820645.png (20KB, 174x162px) Image search: [Google]
1501619820645.png
20KB, 174x162px
>>38832067
>tfw INFJ-A
>>
>>38832324
Me too. I love to dissect humans and learn about their habits. It's a guilty pleasure though because I don't think of my fellow man as lesser than me but I can't help but feel like I'm studying insects
>>
File: IMG_6171.jpg (69KB, 360x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6171.jpg
69KB, 360x250px
>>38832357
>this guy again
>posting that image AGAIN
when will you give it a rest
>>
File: IMG_1376.jpg (9KB, 174x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1376.jpg
9KB, 174x162px
>>38832403
Israel is a democratic nation
>>
>>38832649
Every race has right exist within its own ethnostate. Genociding your fellow humans is inhumane. I won't sacrifice my morality to achieve my ends. I don't tolerate unjust suffering.
>>
>>38831080
I kind of just accept it. The most unfortunate truth about life is that it ends. Whether it be hundreds of years or even billions of years from now, human existence will eventually succumb to in-existence. Do I allow that to discourage me? Of course not, the beauty of life comes from its short time to be experienced. I want my dreams to come true, my aspirations to bear fruit before my physical processes come to a grinding halt. Maybe I will be successful, maybe I won't, all that matters to me is that I did something rather than wallow in my existential dread.
>>
File: IMG_5485.jpg (309KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5485.jpg
309KB, 1280x1920px
>>38832858
That's the spirit. I'm glad you've got a good attitude
>>
>>38832403
When did I last do it? Remind me, dear Anon.

Might have actually been me, I really, really like that image
>>
>>38833223
Kek idk browse the archives but someanon probably you has been posting it early in the mbti threads. At least lately, ever since INFJ posts became more frequent. My concept of time is very inaccurate and is relative to an internal clock anyways.
>>
Tell an INFP and INTJ apart? Especially if one is immature or mentally ill, in a grip?
I've tested as INTJ in the past but mostly tested as INFP for the past few years.
>>
>>38833321
Don't think I've posted it more than two or three times including now, if it goes that far back. May be a different Anon.
>>
>>38833380
Bitch do you lurk at all? If you're confused read up on some socionomics for the types to determine which one you are and yes they're fairy different. INFP in a nutshell:
>>>>>>DUDE WEEDLMAO
INTJ:
>an autistic beta male fedoratipper
>>
File: IMG_6156.jpg (48KB, 478x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6156.jpg
48KB, 478x489px
>>38833455
Well that's three too many anon. It's time to stop this and focus on quality posts
>>
I got INTJ is that test, my first time doing it. Ugh I thought it was a good result at first but this thread says otherwise
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-025513.png (351KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-025513.png
351KB, 1080x1920px
>>38831458
According to scientific research introversion and extraversion are, however, normally distributed. I have even managed to score exactly in the middle in one test based on the scientific Big 5 theory. I'm obviously a xNTP, and you could perhaps say that I use both Ti and Ne about equally.
>>
>>38833524
No, imo it's the best objectively if you can catch your autism quickly. Functioning INTJs do great but if you're on /r9k/ you're probably a loser and dysfunctional. That's just the board culture.
>>
>>38830296
I'm INTP-T
What am i supposed to feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1600x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1600x875px
How this INFP soent their day:

>need housing in ten days
>one offer fell through
>wake up early to talk to potential landlord
>late for work
>boss is quietly irritated
>landlord calls back
>"you did the lease wrong. Hurry up, there are more viewings in an hour or so."
>panic
>ask boss to use office
>send lease
>sibling said they'd drop money off since they live nearby
>they didn't
>call sibling, their spouse, their work, my mom, my stepdad
>no answer
>panic harder
>fuck it I'll do it through e-banking
>landlord says that's cool
>can't log in because forgot security question
>call mom
>she finally answers
>crying
>hyperventilating
>nausea
>"mom help"
>she's nice at first
>but I get old real quick
>starts saying I need go in a ambulance sarcastically
>she can't find my password page despite carefully labelled
>she finds the page
>starts reading every single thing despite my protests
>"MOM SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME. WHAT DOES X SAY?"
>get info
>pay
>land lord doesn't pick up
>this is all five feet away from my boss and coworkers
>apologize profusely
>get to work
>even make jokes about it
>boss later confronts me about missing hours when I fainted and was hospitalised
>"You really need to take a lesson from this. Not to get so upset."
>she's mad because my contract is closing and I have to do this crazy schedule to fulfill all the hours
>there's no way I'm coming back here for a research scholarship
>get the apartment
>go home
>tell story to cousin
>get to ambulance part
>mom screams at me
>"I NEVER SAID THAT YOURE A LIAR YOURE CRAZY I SWEAR YOURE NUTS"

Then I made jokes to all my friends about killing nyself but making sure to ruin my mom's good rug with my blood when I slash my wrists and creeped everyone out.

I don't want to be this way anymore. I am tired if how life is a series kf challenges. I want stability.
>>
on the beginner
https://www.16personalities.com/
I always get INFP but on the more advanced
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com
I get always get ENFP, I think depression may have completely fucked me up during puberty and now I can't interact with people anymore.
>>
>>38833694
That doesn't sound like an INFP issue, more like anger management issues.

Try meditating or if it's really bad professional help.
>>
File: 1416075547339.jpg (51KB, 521x512px) Image search: [Google]
1416075547339.jpg
51KB, 521x512px
>>38830296
>Can't tell if I'm INFP or ISFP
>Can't even tell if I use Ne or Ni
>Can't tell if I'm a sensor as a sensor doesn't know that it's a sensor and reality would feel totally normal, and perhaps, intuitive
>Use Si a lot, but everybody does, and that doesn't necessarily mean I use Ne even though I fit the framework of an INFP
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x463px
>>38833789
Anger management? I don't think I have a temper. It's just my mom was screaming at me (the ambulance comment, saying stuff about me being a spaz, etc.). I just wanted her to give me the information I needed to pay this fast and she kept talking over me. If anything, I have anxiety issues. You're right about professional help, though.

>mom keep saying I'm crazy and my "lies" about the ambulance comment ruined her day
>"Yes, I am definitely very mentally ill and I'm so sorry you're inconvenienced."

I do meditate though. Er, rather, I spin in circles every day while listening to music and daydreaming. Think that counts.
>>
>>38831052
Yeah same here. I feel we never get talked about.
>>
>>38833880
Does anybody have any real examples of someone using Ne as opposed to Ni?

It always seems to ultimately turn into bullshit triangles and "You get ideas from everything around you, LOL"

It doesn't seem to really work that way.

Jung even says cognitive functions are mixed in with others IRL
>>
File: IMG_4127.jpg (138KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4127.jpg
138KB, 1080x1349px
>>38833572
What if I just like coming here? I'm an INTJ who genuinely enjoys coming here during my freetime. I'm by no means successful, but I'm only eighteen.
>>
>>38830296
>not having smug face Ted as the INTJ
>2016+1
>>
>>38831052
ISTP here, uni turned me into this from INFP
>>
>>38833981
Ted Kacyzynski is an INTP

He's anything but an Fi user.
>>
>>38833694
It's always weird to be in a job interview with more than one interviewee. Nothing stresses me and I don't really care whether I will get that particular job, but the other interviewees are all so stressed so I become always a social butterfly at group job interviews and have actually to think how extroverted you can be in such a situation.

My elderly relative died about a year ago but it didn't cause any reactions since she was so old anyway.

I have also to admit that I answer yes to the question "Would you like to see live coverage of nuclear warfare on tv?"

INTP
>>
>ENTJ friend gets fed up with my faults but We get along because we can agree and talk about anything

as an INTP, this is a great pair.
>>
>>38834159
I'm sorry, anon, I don't see how some of this relates to me?

Yeah, I try to be extroverted, but it doesn't work.

Nuclear war would make me cry.
>>
>>38833977
moar? because goddamn
>>
>>38830296
INFP here, OP's pic was hilarious

just kidding i'm really fucking offended
>>
>>38831052

I am ISTP. I found this image pretty funny because I played a lot of CS:GO (global elite) and CS 1.6. Not only that, I was extremely good at aiming, above all else. So, yeah I did ask a lot of people to 1v1 back in the day.

Funny cause it is true I guess.
>>
Is stalling for time by insulting someone while figuring out the answer to their question the ultimate ENTP move?
>>
>>38834135
whats an Fi?
>>
>>38834231
I tried to describe the emotions of an INTP vs the emotions of an INFP, how the one letter changes you so much.
>>
>>38830296
What's the deal with /r9k/'s interest in mtbi? This seems like /soc/ tier horoscope shit to me.
>>
>>38833977
Kek don't reveal your normalfag power level if you are one. Lurk if you're a Norman don't post. I myself am a recovered robot that caught my autism early in development so while I have robotic memories and thought patterns I'm functioning outwardly. Still a virgin but eh. I too come here in my abundant free time. I'm 19
>>
>>38834523
The four personality traits are enough to describe someone surprisingly well, do you need anything more?
>>
>>38834541
what does "catch your austim mean" heard someone else say it
>>
>>38830980
Usefulness
>>
>>38834548
Yeah, why are you participating in this /soc/ tier faggotry?
>>
>>38834573
Because I'm a rational and therefore drawn to systems.
>>
File: 1455999452389.jpg (14KB, 804x446px) Image search: [Google]
1455999452389.jpg
14KB, 804x446px
>>38834572
>when youre at the bottom and definitely not a genius
>>
I used to be ENTP but when I took the test more recently I got INTP.
>>
File: fbehjsbx47639.jpg (78KB, 497x651px) Image search: [Google]
fbehjsbx47639.jpg
78KB, 497x651px
>>38833748
Same thing happens to me, except on 16personalities I always get INTP and on the Jung and Keirsey one I get ENTP. But on the other tests I get INTP as well, sometimes ISTP.
>>
Does anyone have the premium files from 16personalities? Im interested in the INTJ one
>>
>>38834382
Introverted feeling.

http://falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
>>
File: 1501803794497.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501803794497.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>38834671
A genius doesn't think they're a genius.

This is why I'm a genius.
>>
>>38834671
Yeah exactly. The suitable careers for an INTP are for example

> philosopher, scientist, philosophy professor, video game designer, astronomer, aerospace engineer, author, nuclear engineer, astronaut,
> assassin,
> anthropologist, research scientist, archeologist, researcher, strategist, computer scientist, software engineer, game designer, software developer, genetics researcher, freelance writer, paleontologist, engineer, software designer, egyptologist, geneticist, biotechnology, physicist, book editor, scholar, political scientist, historian, novelist, biochemist, sound engineer, computer programmer, chemical engineer, screenwriter, audio engineer, comic book artist, pilot, computer technician, museum curator, computer engineer, computer animator, international spy, chemist, bookseller, academic, college professor, bounty hunter, poet, fighter pilot, biomedical engineer, computer consultant, biologist, web designer, bookstore owner, civil engineer, computer repair tech, microbiologist, playwrite, forest ranger, artist, network engineer, political analyst, composer, neurologist, botanist, professional musician, film director, mechanical engineer, linguist, mercenary, theologian, systems engineer, web developer, dictator, history professor, webmaster, digital artist, cartoonist, cinematographer, architect

It's just that usually only a handful of people can be for example philosophers.
>>
>>38835064
>Mercenary

Oh no.
Oh no.
Oh no.

Oh no you didn't
>>
File: Brendans last stand.jpg (379KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
Brendans last stand.jpg
379KB, 850x571px
>>38835019
Well you just said you're a genius. xd xd xd
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (168KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
168KB, 1200x830px
who else /INTJthatfeelslikeaGod/ here? So many INTJs appear in these threads but have so little to say or add. I suspect that we're the most cognizant-ly solipsistic, using our sheer degree of awareness in combination with a thoroughly developed degree of jadedness to selectively craft our realities into bareable, amenable, purposeful, entertaining existences.

Or I'm just projecting.
>>
What are some of ISTJ feels? Most abundant, yet literally no discussion about it
>>
>>38830296
I'm an INFJ but I'm completely repulsed by liberals, and tend to be more right leaning, with many ideas for what could be an ideal society. I suppose OP is right in saying this type tends to be extremists.
>>
File: IMG_2138.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2138.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>INTP
>got shit grades
>will be forever alone
JUST FMSUM
>>
>>38835335
>INTP
>got shit grades

Are you sure you are an INTP? I got usually an A if I just attended the classes since elementary school and high school are so easy for a decently intelligent person.
>>
>>38835445
i was lazy as shit and rarely studied, I also grew up with ADHD

I have a relatively high IQ but I also know that Grades=/=Intellect, so maybe there are greener pastures on the other side of life
I'm only 18 after all
>>
>>38835445
I'm not the same anon, but I had poor grades as well. I did very well on the tests, but I never did my homework.
>>
File: 1432353288020.jpg (196KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1432353288020.jpg
196KB, 1024x819px
>>38830820
The ENTP one couldn't be more accurate.

t. ENTP
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (19KB, 567x264px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
19KB, 567x264px
>tfw I'm a chad
THIS COMMENT WAS NOT ORIGINAL
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-03-21-55-15.png (41KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-03-21-55-15.png
41KB, 480x854px
>>38833748
>>38834777
Wtf Keyser Jung, jusr give me my type
>>
>>38836219

I'm an istp who usually gets estp on these things, I'm just socially confident I guess. tho it's only so much help without real empathy :(
>>
>>38836343
I got ESTP on the 16 personalities one too I think
>>
>>38833880
ISFP here, you're an INFP. No ISFP would ask those questions.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-03-22-08-52.png (72KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-03-22-08-52.png
72KB, 480x854px
>>38836268
Wtf all other tests gave me ENTP
>>
>>38834559
I got along too well with the visible autists. I could easily see the diffenrce between popular kids and prototypical robot kids. I was able to get along well with both groups easily. I preferred my autistic friends but because of their social stigma and uncanny habits I befriended them with caution and a degree of distance. My best times were with them but I didn't want to be grouped with them. So I consciously adjusted my behavior. That's how I use it
>>
>>38830820
We need the remaing types though
>>
>>38835117
No you're not projecting here's an example on a small scale >>38836508
>>
>>38831080
Life is not meaningless if you find a purpose for yourself.
Itt. ENTP
>>
>>38834523
It's a niche thread for no-robots and it's funny.
>>
>>38830320
We started those ya goober.
>>
File: IMG_6074.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6074.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>38836343
>>38836407
>>38836219
Wtf are you doing here sensors?
>>
File: 1499235045214.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499235045214.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>38830296
I'm an ENTP and also an edgelord.

What did He mean by this?
>>
Post how your results have changed over time

>intj
then
>infj
then
>isfp

All seemed spot-on at the time. ISFP seems like its the one right now. But I don't really believe in this anymore.
>>
>>38837125
You're autistic just like the rest of your brethren
>>
File: PH4chantemplateHD.jpg (1MB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
PH4chantemplateHD.jpg
1MB, 1800x2000px
>>38830296
:D thanks for the meme image OP, nice one!
>>
>>38837863
>INTP
then
>INTP
then
>INTP

From online test to professional test it stays the same
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (399KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
399KB, 1536x2048px
wow

>>38835117
>>38836549
>>38836508
Yep. Sounds like me. Shit.
Just found this quote from "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" and it explains the reason why an INTJ would distance themselves from people and posting in the first place.

>"My brother, if you have a virtue and she is your virtue, then you have her in common with nobody. Even naming one's virtue would make her too common; if one must speak of her, it should be: This is my good; this I love; it pleases me wholly; thus alone do I will the good. I do not will it the law of a god; I do not will it as human statute and need." - Nietzsche

I don't know what's compelling me to. I don't know what kind of response I'm expecting. There's probably nothing anyone on 4chan/discord can reply to me with to make me feel as if my time spent typing my ideas out is worth it. What really fucks with my head is that Nietzsche went crazy/'died' like this.

But I guess I'd then be forced to wonder what any of us stands to gain from engaging in these threads, once we've managed to wholly diagnose/characterize our cognitive functionalities? Kek

Maybe a lot of us are just lonely, or rapturously inquisitive. I don't know. Respect the research, nonetheless.
>>
>>38830296
In fact, off of >>38839696
That Nietszche felt an interestingly rational sort of way about that whole >INTJ edgelord meme.

>"Our highest insights must - and should - sound like follies and sometimes like crimes when they are heard without permission by those who are not predisposed and predestined for them." (Beyond Good and Evil).

I'm getting all of this from a video essay:
https://youtu.be/tE67Ye91Ii0

INTJs don't belong in these threads/discords in the first place i guess, we literally trigger everybody else
>>
>>38835019
this is false
genius knows much but says little
>>
File: INTP.jpg (58KB, 1366x623px) Image search: [Google]
INTP.jpg
58KB, 1366x623px
>>38837863
what the fuck are you anon from Good tier to shit tier you have turned in to a normie GTFO you traitor

gas all S fags

INTP here
>>
>istp
>"1v1 me in csgo"

LLLOOOOOOOLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i exclusively play csgo 1v1 servers and regularly shit on a+ esea players, i just play casually for fun

im a istp as well, christ
>>
File: esfj.png (120KB, 1192x844px) Image search: [Google]
esfj.png
120KB, 1192x844px
>>38840741
Oh boy, you're so pitiful! I wouldn't mind to serve my ass to Shekelstein and improve society, unlike you, egoistic self-centered cunt!
>>
>>38836219
>>tfw I'm a chad
Do actual cognitive functions test.
>>
>>38840741
You're one to talk because you're even in this thread.
>>
File: 1501493801909.png (492KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1501493801909.png
492KB, 538x538px
Any other INFPs getting tired of the crybaby meme?
>>
>>38841354
shut up crybaby.
t. infp
>>
>>38841191
> Oh boy, you're so pitiful! I wouldn't mind to serve my ass to Shekelstein and improve society, unlike you, egoistic self-centered cunt!

thank you useless shit
>>
File: Suur-Suomi.png (282KB, 1447x953px) Image search: [Google]
Suur-Suomi.png
282KB, 1447x953px
>>38830296
I am INFJ and I want to make my country great and avenge the 600 years of Swedish colonialism and extortion
>>
I always score either ISTJ or INFP.
I don't want to be a baby bitch. I dont know how to determine which I am more.
>>
>>38841574
>I dont know how to determine which I am more
Do cognitive functions test.
>>
>>38835117
Yeah you're just projecting m8
>>
>>38830820
>>ISTJ the ultimate NPC
isnt that a description of a robot? afaik ISTJs arent autistic
>>
>>38841895
you're outnumbered, maybe you're not an INTJ?
>>
File: CdbfWx2WAAETPW9.jpg (45KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
CdbfWx2WAAETPW9.jpg
45KB, 600x590px
>Your type
>Favorite game
Lets see if there's correlation up on this matter.
>>
>>38842756
INTJ, Civilization V: Brave New World
>>
>>38843236
Is it me or majority of strategy players are either INTJ or INTP?
>>
File: 1497770286708.jpg (53KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1497770286708.jpg
53KB, 750x738px
>>38842756
INFP, Doom 4
>>
File: IMG_6051.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6051.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>38842756
>INTJ
>SMT
>preferred alignment: lawful good, Neutral good
Pic related is best faction
>>
>>38843284
It totally makes sense man. We're the "masterminds" and "strategists" that are always seeking to order systems, master and control them. This often is executed to near self-destructive extents, hence the all-too-frequent "autistic edgelord" designations. RTS games are such a great outlet for it all imo, RPGs like Final Fantasy are a close second, MMORPGs maybe third.

I wish I had been taught chess though. Nowadays I feel like it would've done me good.
>>
>>38843408
>>SMT
favorite character?
>>
>>38832055
We could be chads, but we don't give a shit.

I love the feeling of apathy.
>>
File: 040.jpg (27KB, 207x281px) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
27KB, 207x281px
>>38837108
Bitch you better watch that tone when you type to me!

Why can't I be here? I'll fucking be here if I fucking wanted to, bitch! I love you intuitive fucks acting like your personality matters on this board when it fucking doesn't.

Don't forget to sit down when you take a piss!
>>
>>38842756
>ISTP
>pic related
It's not perfect by any means but goddamn do I love New Vegas.
>>
File: 1267468114471.jpg (14KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
1267468114471.jpg
14KB, 241x251px
>>38843581
God I love playing Fallout; just preparing yourself to take out the weak Intuitives when the day comes.
>>
File: header.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
>>38842756
>ESTP
>Hotline Miami
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobyKGXootM
I just love mindless violence with good soundtrack.
Too bad there will never be Hotline Miami 3
>>
how many people know the pain of being an esfp and posting on this board.
>>
>>38843669
>Too bad there will never be Hotline Miami 3
Good, HM2 was shit. But there are tons of custom levels for HM2 to help fill the void.
My favorites are:
>Madness
>Rooster
>Hunter Snowfall
>Pigfingers
>Blessed
>Requiem

Also,
>ESTP
What are you doing here Chad?
>>
>>38843813
> Pain
> ESFP
>>
>>38843824
>HM2 was shit
In what way?
>Chad
I dunno if 24 khv anon can be Chad. I just happen to have this personality type.
>>
>>38843813
>pain of being an esfp and posting on this board.
What pain? Shouldnt you be quite comfortable with people and seek excitement? It's quite hard to imagine shut-in ESFP male.
>>
>>38843859
The level design just really wasn't there like the first game, which ended up pacing the game a bit slower. I don't really know how to describe it.
>>
>>38842756
estp
mgsv
>>
>>38836470
INTP and ENTP are very similar. Do you feel more introverted or extroverted?
>>
>>38843922
I think i get it. I liked HM1 overall atmosphere much more than second one. My favorite level from 1st one is Assault and Abyss from second one.
>>
>>38841354
You're being one right now.
>>
>>38843434
Chess is very simple to learn. I've never lost a match against another human. It's too easy for me, and even if I do begin losing I can easily just force a stalemate.
>>
File: Sad Affleck and Laughing Evans.jpg (30KB, 956x487px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Affleck and Laughing Evans.jpg
30KB, 956x487px
>>38830296
>INTP
>I am smart but lazy
Less the sense of grandiose that this implies, yeah i'm kinda lazy as fuck

>mfw ISFJ
>>
>>38830296
you missed INFP by a long shot buddy
>>
File: images (9).jpg (23KB, 337x437px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
23KB, 337x437px
This again
>INTP here

Oregon trail
>>
File: 1471349039722.png (161KB, 296x313px) Image search: [Google]
1471349039722.png
161KB, 296x313px
>>38844240
>ISFJ
Oh my.
>>
>>38830296
>take 3 tests
>INTJ, INTP, ENTJ

yep it's bullshit
>>
File: Mayonnaise.gif (934KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
Mayonnaise.gif
934KB, 480x470px
>>38842756
ENTP-s arent evil at all. Chaotic neutral at maximum.
t. ENTP
>>
>>38844341
>>take 3 tests
Which ones?
>>
>>38844371
16personalities twice (INTJ, INTP) then keirsey (ENTJ).
Currently doing keys2cognition
>>
>>38844341
>takes 3 tests
>answers differently every time
>calls it bullshit
you're baiting i hope
>>
>>38844381
>16personalities
crap test
>keirsey
that's more like it, show the end result of keys2cognition
>>
>>38844382
the 2 16personalities tests I did were 2 years apart anon, people changes.
>>
>>38844396
then you cant call it bullshit if "people change" you fucking goof of a man
shoot yourself in the balls please
>>
>>38830296
Why is joe rogan used as the image for soulless corporate CEO
>>
>>38844341
Maybe you're just a trendwhore faggot who is more at the whims of his current state of mind?
>>
>>38842696
Autists are typically ISTJs, but ISTJs aren't typically autistic since it's at the same time the most common personality type among males. Autists can also have the personality type INTJ, and in rare cases ESTJ and ENTJ, but not any of the types ending in P.
>>
>>38844413
this desu
do it on the oregon trail so nobody will find your hamburger balls
>>
>>38842756
>INTP
>Mario Party 2
>>
>>38842756
>INFP
>dark souls
>>
File: kill_yourselves.png (30KB, 752x271px) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourselves.png
30KB, 752x271px
>>38844413
hello retard, the test is bullshit BECAUSE people can and will change.

>>38844437
we found the autist. Do you cry if browser tabs are not correctly ordered too?

>>38844394
I guess pic related settles it, the results weren't too incorrect and probably i'm in a intersectional spot in the 4D "personality space" between (or close to) these 3 types.

Theory is incomplete because it's based in 16 categories that cannot grasp the full psychospace, thus making people like me get different results.
>>
>>38844341
>>38844437

You happen just to be on the border. For example I get this result: >>38833543
from the scientific test at http://similarminds.com and INTP from 16 personalities and ENTP from Keys 2 cognition.
>>
>>38842756
ENFP
Diablo 3
>>
>>38842756
Cities in motion
INTP
>>
>>38844571
>i'm an autist because YOU are shit at answering questionnaires
my sides
>>
>>38844608
>Cities in motion
That's pretty autistic.
>>
>>38842756
INTP probably. I tend to score halfway between INTP and INFP nowadays.
Super Mario Galaxy
>>
>>38844615
>I tend to score halfway between INTP and INFP nowadays.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/infp-or-intp.php
>>
File: 1498929247215.jpg (88KB, 725x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498929247215.jpg
88KB, 725x767px
>>38842756
>ISTP
>Darkest Dungeon
>>
>>38844571
>hello retard, the test is bullshit BECAUSE people can and will change.
pinpoint me the line that says"the personality you end up with will be that one for the rest of your life"
>>
>>38842756
INTP
Mafia 2
>>
>>38844614
True. And I also find train timetables interesting. Most INTPs have probably many autistic traits, and one person even suspected that I have Asperger's when I was a child, but I'm socially normal.
>>
>>38844684
>Mafia 2
Thoughts on 3rd?
>>
>>38844696
Let me say this. It depends on you. Do you enjoy repetitive tasks? I don't mind them but because of them I can't call the game 'good'. It's alright. The storytelling is very unique for a video game and I really like some of the characters
>>
>>38844571
MBTI is a cursory analysis of an individual's most prevalently utilized cognitive functions. It's a starting step, a tool, into self-awareness and self-analysis.

You vehement anti-MBTI posters just make yourself look like idiots. Don't blame the people in these threads because you can't answer questions honestly. No one here is using MBTI as a bible.
>>
>>38844684
>not Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
pleb
>>
>>38844631
INTP
I'm guessing tests tend to pin me as borderline INFP because I've gotten way more in touch with my emotions than the average INTP.
>>
>tfw betwen ISFP and INFP
>create things to never show the world because I know it sucks and there is a shitton of content more worthy of attention
>>
File: 155.png (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
155.png
87KB, 540x540px
>>38844791
That would make you more INTP than INFP because INTP is Fe (extroverted feeling) user.
>>
>>38844754
Mafia 1 is better too, but i still prefer 2 for some reason
>>
>>38844815
>>create things to never show the world because I know it sucks and there is a shitton of content more worthy of attention
That's more of ISFP trait than INFP because INFP would be completely find with observing things than actually making them.
>>
INTJ/P. It's rather confusing as to which I am because I seemingly always get different, yet consistent results depending on the time, day, and mood I'm in. I absolutely am in love with viruses. I'm a undergrad biology major set on being a pathologist. Now what I'd really would like to do is explore new medicines through viruses. Wouldn't it be super cool to genetically alter pre-existing bodies with the same DNA-altering mechanics as viruses do? I'd also like to confirm the theory that viruses are parasites and are indeed a form of life.
>>
>>38842756
ENTP eu4
>>
File: tumblr_nlnfpsUCbl1r922azo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlnfpsUCbl1r922azo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x352px
ESTJ-A
wew
>>
>>38844870
>ESTJ-A
Why would a person like waste time on this board?
>>
>>38844855
All your post seems like INTP rather than INTJ
>>
Any other INTPs feel like we've had our role in society stolen? Everyone is a lazy, sarcastic, nihilistic pseudo-intellectual these days. I've been gradually becoming a socially conservative Christian, and I can't help but wonder if it's simply the manifestation of my desire to be a massive contrarian.
>>
>>38844825
Understandable. Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>38844885
when /b/ runs out of cancer i come here
>>
>>38842756
ISTP
KH2
>>
>>38844915
INTP are largely counter-culture people, so if nihilism is rampant they'll take christianity.
>>
>>38842756
ENTP
Elder Scrolls: Arena
>>
>>38842756
INTP
Kotor 2
>>
File: IMG_4179.png (227KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4179.png
227KB, 750x1334px
>>38844897
It's a bit more complicated than that, unfortunately, Anon.
>>
>>38845059
What about cognitive functions test? You seems to have a lot of Ne rather than Ni.
>>
>>38844915
Most people want to be nihilistic but don't seem to understand what nihilism is. They just don't take responsibility and count that as "LOL IT MATTER" Not because it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but because they don't feel responsible for their actions.
>>
>>38844817
I usually weight my decision based on my estimate whether I can utilize that person in the future or not. If I have to watch comedies in order to utilize the person then I do so, and normally I would not do anything I don't like to do. Is that more Fe or Fi?
>>
>>38845135
>I usually weight my decision based on my estimate whether I can utilize that person in the future or not
That seems more of Fe behavior because Fe is usually responsible for manipulation.
>>
>>38830296
Joe Rogan is an ENTP
>>
File: IMG_4180.png (196KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4180.png
196KB, 750x1334px
>>38845077
I am unsure how to interpret these results, may you help?
>>
>>38845214
INTJ has cognitive functions order of Ni > Te > Fi > Se and INTP Ti > Ne > Si > Fe. As you see Ti has 100% and Ni only 80%. I'd say that you're INTP with strong Ni which makes you appear as INTJ in some situations.
>>
>>38842756

INFP
mass effect 2, i guess.
>>
>>38845293
Favorite character from ME2?
>>
File: 1501819914616.jpg (7KB, 218x161px) Image search: [Google]
1501819914616.jpg
7KB, 218x161px
>>38834118
Are you me? Uni changed me too, wonder why.
>>
>>38845379

Miranda, Mordin, Thane, Morinth and Legion. cant pick one. what about you?
>>
>>38845512
That's a good question. I guess Legion and Miranda would be there. In some strange way i felt sorry for Jack.
>>
File: IMG_6031.png (171KB, 397x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6031.png
171KB, 397x767px
>>38843435
I relate to Nanashi massacre route the most but pic related from soul hackers is also great. Oh and Akira from infernal Tokyo too. Wbu?
>>
File: IMG_6639.jpg (18KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6639.jpg
18KB, 208x250px
>>38843579
>spacing
Typical buttblasted normalfag from Reddit. Kys brainlet
>>
File: IMG_4056.jpg (60KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4056.jpg
60KB, 750x1334px
>>38845246
Thank you. This lends better insight into who I am. :-)
>>
>>38845529
>In some strange way i felt sorry for Jack.

jack was too edgy for me. maybe id prefer her if she had long hair and not a chrome dome.
>>
>>38837863
>entj
>intp
>entj
I've come full circle, boys.
>>
>>38842756
ENTP and FF6
>>
>>38845537
>Wbu?
Never played SMT because i cant afford console but i like asking people what do they like most.
>>
File: IMG_6076.png (44KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6076.png
44KB, 160x160px
>>38843581
>>38843626
Nice larp retards. You're sitting around waiting for your literal chimp out while us intuitives gloat over you worms
>>
File: IMG_4181.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4181.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>>38845512
The dynamic between Samara and Morinth is for sure one of the more interesting story arcs in the Mass Effect trilogy. I find it difficult to choose between the two because neither is truly right to pick. It's a shame Morinth is never explored more beyond acting as a death scene.
>>
File: jack.png (334KB, 325x445px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
334KB, 325x445px
>>38845579
>maybe id prefer her if she had long hair and not a chrome dome.
But she has normal hair in ME3. I probably spent more time talking with characters than actually playing a game (i beat it 4 times). Actually i remember that Illusive Man had a cool design.
>>
>>38845626
Morality vs rationality?
>>
>>38830296
People are taking these "tests" and think their results have some semblance of real results from an actual Meyers Briggs test, when these are fucking garbage.
>>
>>38842756
>entj
Bloodborne, but I feel like if I got into civilization games I'd be really good at them, but I don't have any yet.
>>
>>38845626

> It's a shame Morinth is never explored more beyond acting as a death scene.

yeah, she should have had her own separate loyalty mission after the omega one with samara.
>>
>>38843988
Definitely extroverted when confident with myself. However I am not that enthusiastic to express aloud all the time. I can be within myself when in companion but if I stay to much time alone I got stressed and need to interact even if I regret afterwards. My mood changes alot. But I think that's not how cognitive functions work. We stabilized I use Ne before Ti but when stressed/depressed Ti before Ne. So that's my doubt.
>>
>>38845637

>Actually i remember that Illusive Man had a cool design.

i was guessing he would be able to join your party in me3. i guessed wrong.
>>
File: 14654568889870.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
14654568889870.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
>>38845736
>i guessed wrong.
I guess in the end, he was illusive man
>>
>>38838953
I am ENTP and I confluence between edgelord and compassionate depending of my humour or who I am discussing with.
>>
>>38841354
Wanna be my crybaby gf(female)?
>>
>>38841574
I want you to be a baby bitch ok gonna rape you later
>>
>>38845745

ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmoa
>>
File: IMG_4051.png (526KB, 453x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4051.png
526KB, 453x614px
>>38845736
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tAsZ_59XKdo

No, but he has one of the most impactful quotes at the end of the game. I personally don't like the shift the writers made with Cerberus, but regardless everytime I hear, "There, Earth -- I wish you could see it as I do, Shepherd. It's so perfect. It invokes memories of this photograph, The Pale Blue Dot and gives me existential dread everytime I remember how I'm here for a temporary time. This world is perfect.
>>
>>38845599
Well that was nice of you I bet you're a nice friend. Do you need a friend?
>>
>>38845913
>Do you need a friend?
Thanks for the offer but i'll have to refuse. Long distance friendship will only hurts us both.
>>
>>38845755
That's normal. I switch from awkward normie to edgy outgoing dweeb depending on my group too.
>>
File: 1501407050048.jpg (13KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1501407050048.jpg
13KB, 470x313px
>>38845855
>Pale Blue Dot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g

69feels420me
>>
>>38845855

i was loving that game and franchise up until that stupid starchild. #stillangryin2017.
only played a couple of hours of andromeda then gave it up cause it just wasnt the same.
>>
>>38837863
I'm INTP but was INTJ before puberty. I don't know what went wrong.
>>
>INTP
>Got 4.0 as a child despite sleeping in class and not trying.
>Go to college.
>Die from lack of work ethic.
>tfw no gf and not enough Fe to get one.
>>
>>38846035
Nothing, faggot. XTNX are god-tier types.
>>
File: 1422620426882.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1422620426882.png
63KB, 578x547px
Why did we have to be cursed with Ixxx? Being introverted fucks you socially and fucks you in job interviews. The Exxx normies always make jokes about you being quiet when they never shut the fuck up either. They always assume you don't like them aswell when it's really just past experience talking with normies always ends badly and it's better that they think you don't like them than actually knowing you're a sperg.
>>
>>38845989
Same. Mass Effect Andromeda was the biggest letdown of 2017. Feels good that Bioware Montreal was shutdown though.
>>
File: 32445647.jpg (16KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
32445647.jpg
16KB, 217x320px
>It's as though INP like the idea of human contact, but not the reality of social contact

JUST
>>
>>38830296
>Not being able to control your own personality
brainlets pls go
>>
>>38846315
>control your own personality
lmao
>>
>>38846315
What do you even mean by this, champ?
>>
>>38845920
That's true and it doesn't bother me. You just seem to be a very nice person and this is the loser board so I was just making sure you're ok.
>>
>>38846315
There's a difference between a facade personality or a chameleon and your true nature.
>>
File: 1500416640965.jpg (141KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
1500416640965.jpg
141KB, 640x357px
>>38842756
INFJ
Bloodborne 4 lyfe
>>
>>38847004
>You just seem to be a very nice person and this is the loser board so I was just making sure you're ok.
Thank you. You seem like a kind person too.
>>
File: full results.png (659KB, 945x4365px) Image search: [Google]
full results.png
659KB, 945x4365px
Give me some opinions on these results.

I considered myself an INTP stereotype based on description and other tests, Does that sound accurate?
>>
>>38847342
Your very low emotionality and very high intellect and imagination would lead me to agree with you on that.
>>
File: Wiznet.jpg (33KB, 207x237px) Image search: [Google]
Wiznet.jpg
33KB, 207x237px
>>38830296
Elliot was an INFP though
>>
>>38847517
What makes you think he was?
>>
>>38847558
his videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0
>>
>>38847587
I see what you mean but being jealous about what other people have doesn't make him an INFP. The way he handled his emotions was totally unlike an INFP's way of blaming themselves and self-destructing. INTJs like Elliot rarely take responsibility for their emotions; either they ignore them or project outward because they have to preserve their internal system of values and judgments. Not INFP at all.
>>
Any other INTPs come up with cool ideas for stories but never do anything with them because you're too impatient or lazy to learn to write?
>>
File: OverdrivePepe.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
OverdrivePepe.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>38830296
Nice try NiggerSpirit.
>>
>>38846122
But INTJ would be still a better type. INTP is only better if you are a scientist presenting breakthrough theories. (Darwin etc.)
>>
>>38847697
What would be the point of writing stories? I wrote them in school when there was an assignment but otherwise writing stories is of no use.
>>
>>38847863
What makes INTJs better in your opinion?
>>
>>38841354
As much as I hate it, I can't disagree. INFP here and I wanna fuckin die.
>>
>>38847342
What test? I'm INTP and could try to do it too so you can compare the results.
>>
>>38847889
For fun I guess, but I'm too lazy to learn a new hobby like writing, since there's too much of a learning curve.
I think I would enjoy doing something with the ideas I come up with, but instead they become wasted.
>>
>>38847892
High conscientiousness is linked to higher wages and completing an education quicker.
>>
File: fashfeels.png (106KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
fashfeels.png
106KB, 680x382px
>>38830296
>mfw INFP crybaby but instead of crying about nigger babies i'm crying about the fall of rome
>>
>>38847921
Ah ok. I was just thinking it from my own perspective. I don't myself enjoy writing unless someone reads what I've written.
>>
>>38847909

http://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip300/

>>38847892
>>38846035

I feel like INTJ's probably metamorphose into INTP's when they internally canonise a sense of the world's pointlessness.

>>38847697

All the time.
>>
File: smuggishrei.jpg (60KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
smuggishrei.jpg
60KB, 450x557px
>>38842756
>INFP
>Chaotic Good
>Ocarina of Time

Why don't we do anime next?
>>
>>38848001
>Why don't we do anime next?
And what's your favorite anime?
>>
>>38847978
For me I would hate for someone to read what I've written unless I was 100% sure they would be very impressed. This mindset is pretty much the largest roadblock from me getting into something new like writing. I give myself standards that are too high.
>>
File: berserk.jpg (64KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
64KB, 429x600px
>>38848015
Berserk (1997)

Original comment do not steal.
>>
File: 1490457465485.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490457465485.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
>>38848133
>(1997)
Superb taste. I wish all Berserk would been drawn in this crude and gritty 90's style with dark atmosphere. Have you read the manga?
>>
>>38848164
I don't read anymore, although from what I know I'll end up killing myself after reading it.
>>
File: 1479045493102.jpg (449KB, 737x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1479045493102.jpg
449KB, 737x1079px
>>38848211
>although from what I know I'll end up killing myself after reading it.
What do you mean? My favorite part when he gets Berserk armor and fights giant.
>>
>>38848386
I heard it goes on and on, in an endless struggle, which hits too close to home I guess.

But it isn't complete yet I would like to know all the missing details the anime left out.
>>
>>38848499
>But it isn't complete yet
Who knows when it will be complete. Author clearly doesnt know how to finish it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-202250.png (344KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-202250.png
344KB, 1080x1920px
>>38847998

My results as INTP, all 5
>>
File: Screenshot (67).png (106KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (67).png
106KB, 1440x900px
WHAT THE FUCKKKK IS THIS BULLSHIT

it took me forever to finish this test
>>
>>38848952
>WHAT THE FUCKKKK IS THIS BULLSHIT
You probably have two leading functions. Do keys2cognition test - atleast it gives percentage of each cognitive function.
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>38835335
I know that feel anon. It doesn't get easier.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-204904.png (364KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-204904.png
364KB, 1080x1920px
>>38848733
And openness 1/2
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-204915.png (350KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-204915.png
350KB, 1080x1920px
>>38848733
Openness 2/2
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-205042.png (57KB, 1080x297px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-205042.png
57KB, 1080x297px
>>38848733
And morality :D
>>
>>38833969
Ne -- hmm, maybe I should do this, but I can also do this and this and this.
Ne users have to think of everything and then pick the best option. Also, when you do something, Ne might instantly think, "this reminds me of..." So conversations with Ne users get broader and broader in scope. It looks for connections and synthesizes different ideas.

Ni is more linear; the mind spirals around a topic until it reaches a specific conclusion, based on internal, inductive processing. People seem to have trouble describing it, so I don't really understand it, but Ni-users are more decisive when they have less information. "I don't want to go to that restaurant because I already know I won't like it."
>>
>>38847901
Yknow, there're like, objective causes to your feelings. You're able to deter the manifestation of negative emotions with the right material objects and processes.

Eating leafy greens, sunshine, if you live near a beach, the negative ions help to stabilize mood, exercise and yoga. Yoga could really help, but the way it works your muscles is contrary to running, so you can either have dopamine from running distances orr GABA and lower, more calm-inducing brainwave frequencies from yoga.

Either way your diet must suck. I'd love to help but you'd need a blender
>>
>>38844817
that pic is fucking backwards
>>
>>38847342
That's definitely INTP.
>>
File: 1430456340479.gif (151KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430456340479.gif
151KB, 1024x800px
>>38830296

>>Beginner level

>https://www.16personalities.com/
INFP-T
>http://jupiter-34.appspot.com/
41% INFP
21% INFJ
14% INTP
7% INTJ
5% ENTP

>>Advanced level

>http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
INFP
Fi>Ne>Ti>Ni>Se=Te>Fe>Si
>http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
INFP
Fi>Ne>Ni=Ti>Se>Te>Fe

Any other INFPs here that are actually quite organized and logical? Internet makes most INFPs sound like an emotional mess apparently.
(By the way, when taking the first two tests, I was very close to scoring J and T)
>>
>>38849543
No it isnt. Fe values effort and harmony while Fi - honesty.
>>
>>38849543
tell that to an INFP
>>
File: mastema-computer-grumpy-4787834.png (111KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
mastema-computer-grumpy-4787834.png
111KB, 400x268px
>>38849297

Poster you were replying to here.

We are enemies now, chaosfag.
>>
>>38845398
social conditioning

orginialflr
>>
>smoke satan's kale
Made me go from INTJ to INFP
How do I go back anons?
>>
File: IPIP300.png (382KB, 1637x866px) Image search: [Google]
IPIP300.png
382KB, 1637x866px
>>38847998
Alrighty, xNTP here.
Judge me.
>>
>>38850737
stop smoking drugs ???
>>
>>38851029
Shoulda been clearer
This was more of a permanent change after only smoking a few times
It could also have been the time in my life where tertiary Fi was developing a lot, maybe to the point where I confused it with Ni maybe?
>>
>>38834309
I have a friend who is istp and he is the same i started playing csgo bevause of him otherwise i played racing games
>>
>>38842756
ESTP
Colin McRae:DiRT 2
>>
>>38850740
You would likely benefit from trying to obtain aesthetic experiences.
>>
>>38847291
Not him but post venis
>>
I often think about scenarios in a vaguely dramatic, very romanticized way. Like how it would be in a movie or a coming-of-age anime.

Is this something more infps do or am I just autistic?
>>
>>38853432
Only INFP autists do that
>>
>>38853475
ok thanks for confirming
>>
>>38834159
>I become always a social butterfly at group job interviews
Same. Strange.
>>
INTP here. I had an ENFJ gf. She was definitely an SJW, and it caused a lot of tension because she would get upset anytime we "discussed" social justice topics. She was also manipulative, and broke it off with me kinda suddenly.

I miss her though.
>>
>>38853872
>INTP
>had a gf
One word: HOW.
>>
>>38853882
Not him, but i'm considering escorts now
>>
>>38842756
ISTJ, lawful good, Half Life 2
>>
>>38853932
>escorts
I don't care about sex or losing my virginity in particular, its novelty has already been ruined for me by years of near-constant porn addiction. I just want love and sensuality.
>>
>>38853882
As an INTP I got a gf by loosely following fashion trends and autistically studying social interaction. It's really easy to seem normal if you at least look the part. But I'm generally really fucked up so my relationships don't last.
>>
>>38853882
this
>>38853872
I am INFP and had an INTJ gf. She thought gays and niggers were human, but she was the only person I ever met that I could connect to on a philosophical and spiritual level.

I want to die now.
>>
>>38853979
You can have simulated love and sensuality with an escort
I'm not tlaking about the street walkers i'm tlaking about the women with the online profiles n shit
>>
>>38842756
INTP, True Neutral, Silent Hill 2
>>
>>38853882
I was being treated for ADHD, depression, and was going through a weightlifting phase so I was of above average attractiveness. This increased my confidence and cognitive speed so I didn't care so much about my awkwardness and was able to bring out my more playful side more easily.
>>
>>38843581
same my nigger
>>
>>38853432
I don't really contemplate scenarios unfolding in my brain, and I never do, but I do imagine myself running away from the real world with a cute girl.
>>
>>38854017
>Gays and niggers aren't human

They are though.
They're just of a different crop.

t. INFP
>>
>>38855102
I'll accept that blacks are related to us, but every single faggot should hang from a lamppost.
I hate them so much.

>captcha: select all images with helicopter
>>
File: INFP survivalmode.png (633KB, 460x1350px) Image search: [Google]
INFP survivalmode.png
633KB, 460x1350px
>>38849248
>>38849225
>>38848733
Hey anon, what's the link for this test? It looks like Personality assessor but that website doesn't break down all the separate categories.

ENTP here, willing to do OC if anyone has some MBTI related requests
>>
>>38855273
>being this much of a closeted homosexual
At least hang yourself if you aren't a hypocrite
>>
>>38855562
>everyone who doesn't fuck other men secretly wants to fuck other men
Pure projection
>>
>>38855624
Agreed
He could've just been all "eh homosexuals are kinda weird senpai" but instead he was thrown into a furor
>dat self hatred
>all dat projection
>>
Can ENTJ be lazy ass cunts who never finish their projects?
>>
>>38842756
ENTJ
Space Station 13

It allows me to play as my true self.
>>
File: what.png (60KB, 1211x533px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
60KB, 1211x533px
I think I broke it.
I'm clearly not an INTJ
>>
>>38855816
Why is it talking about nickel, neon, iron, titanium, selenium, silicon, don't remember what Fi is, and tellurium?
>>
>>38855896
>he doesn't know the chemical composition of MBTI types
>>
>>38855949
what the heck is Fi Then? i dont' remember Fi being on the periodic table
>>
>>38855970
that's Feelsium. people with Fi tend to have a lot of feels they can't handle
>>
>>38856018
I didn't expect that answer
kek
choking on my drink now thanks anon
>>
File: ENTPBIG5.jpg (409KB, 597x3800px) Image search: [Google]
ENTPBIG5.jpg
409KB, 597x3800px
ENTP here, holy fuck my agreeableness.

s-should I just go live on an island?
>>
File: 1501852138151.png (93KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501852138151.png
93KB, 540x540px
>>38849543
Fixed it for friendo
>>
Think I might be ENTJ

But I'm I af

(and I don't like leading, dominating others, I'm not le stereotypical dictator)
>>
>>38856345
Did you take any tests? What were the results?
>>
>>38856345
Then what makes you think you're an ENTJ? Maybe you're INTJ?
>>
>>38844855
Gonna say INTJ. You sound too passionate to be an INTP.
>>
>>38856472
ISTP, ISTJ, ENTJ once or twice

>>38856476
Don't even really know

Some anons told me I might be ENTJ because of dominant Te function
>>
File: Big5pokguy.jpg (149KB, 628x362px) Image search: [Google]
Big5pokguy.jpg
149KB, 628x362px
>>38848733
INFP here
I feel like I fucked up a couple of questions
>>
File: entp.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
entp.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>38830296
Entp there
>>
File: confusing anon.jpg (26KB, 483x480px) Image search: [Google]
confusing anon.jpg
26KB, 483x480px
>>38856633
Is this an accurate representation of Article U? How long has it been as far as a timeframe between when you got ISTP, ISTJ and now ENTJ? or has it always been a mixup?
>>
>>38848527
>Griffith and Guts kill each other
>Griffith is immortalized for being a hero
>Guts is demonized for being a
slayer of that hero
>>
File: the ENTP way.png (297KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
the ENTP way.png
297KB, 1100x733px
>>38857080
ENTP as well anon, what's the type you find you're most inclined to learn from? INFJs and INFPs really seem to help me improve my flaws and they're really great for growing my perspectives. I understand most other types (especially INTPs) tend to disregard INFPs for their feelsy shit, but they're quite interesting individuals if you can take them with a grain of salt.
>>
File: ura4.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ura4.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>mfw INTP
>Bloody smart
>If i get to it i can learn shit really fucking quick
>Once out of spite i outwitted one of my proffesors in a certain subject he was supposed to be a doctor in to the point he kicked me out of class
>learnt how to configure and install a VFD in 1 hour with the manual, made some quick dosh
>I can easily make connections between concepts to understand them and use them.
>Practically breeze through simple math and calculus
>Never finish any fucking project
>Passed college entrace exam studying the last night, only 100 out of 2000 were accepted
>Dropped out of college because family problems fucked me up real good
>Shitpost, watch romantic chink cartoons, play vidya and eat until my stomach hurts instead of honing my cs skills and develop the database that could net me a really fucking sweet gig.

Help me
>>
File: 1495836289018.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1495836289018.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
>>38831493
>INTJ
Are you telling me that women find the INTJ personality type attractive?

If yes, how and why
>>
File: IMG_4183.jpg (131KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4183.jpg
131KB, 400x413px
>>38844897
>>38856590
So which is it? I'm fiercely passionate about the work I plan to do. There's a lot in this medical field I'm able to do and with the megaviruses in polar ice caps resurfacing??? It's going to be a great time for me. I'm also curious about how Martian pathogens will affect the human body, and what implications this has on future space travel when humans are all over different worlds. Methinks that human warfare in the future will revolve heavily around biowarfare.
>>
Why do so many ISTJs mistype as INTJ? Here's a great example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOhXwpeTFy4
>>
>>38857502
>Dropped out of college because family problems fucked me up real good
Same. Basically people like us either sink or swim. Better get to swimming or you'll eat yourself straight to the bottom of that pool. And trust me, it's quite deep.
>>
File: Hitman-pic-1.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman-pic-1.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>38842756
>INTJ
>Hitman: Contracts
>>
>>38830320
Well, you're an ISTJ but not because you're not an edgelord

>>38831493
The tons of "INTJs" who actually behave like edgelords online are usually ISFPs who confused being an edgy retard "evil mastermind" with being INTJ. ISFPs can be found LARPing as all other types, too, but they seem to have an obsession with wanting to be typed INTJ/INFJ
>>
>>38844855
If you're passionate about understanding one thing in it's entirety down to the smallest details, almost in an autistic way, and also don't really care about the thing being actually applicable, you're probably a Ti dom (INTP)

If you want to often understand what something means/symbolizes and care much more about things being applicable in reality than about everything being logically correct with each other, you're INTJ

If you dislike thinking about abstract things and instead mostly focus on what something is like when you observe it (Se) or what sensations it creates in yourself (Si), you're probably a sensor
>>
>>38855716
All intuitives can be like that, despite the memes about xNTJs being productive and xNTPs not
>>
>>38857753
That passion (Fi) and emphasis on the future (Ni) suggest you're an INTJ.

INTPs do not get all that passionate about specific things for anymore than a moment.
>>
File: IMG_4091.jpg (50KB, 344x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4091.jpg
50KB, 344x600px
>>38858260
It's actually a wide-range of subjects I'm incredibly interested. The reason why I adore viruses is because there is an incredible grandness with understanding that you are working with what I see as an antithesis of life itself. Not only that, but my work as a pathologist is ultimately applicable and potentially life-saving to many.
>>
>>38842756
INTP
Chaotic good
Dark Souls 1
>>
>>38845562
I've never fucking gone to that shitpile of a website; I've always posted like this in my 8 years of 4chan because I'm a god damn grammar nazi!

I apologize of my ISTP perfectionism.
>>
>>38846134
We didn't deserve it but we'll have to appear as autistic loners yet secretely just wanting to be calm and relaxed.
>>
>>38858667
Why must you be such a faggot, Anon?
>>
>>38858702
I was the OP in the previous thread?
>>
>>38853882
INTP here i havent been single since i was 17. 26 now. Mine just happened to me. Maybe it was luck.

Also my favorite game is DOOM and
I occasionally am depressed
>>
This all seems rather masturbatory
>>
>>38859012
wanna masturbate together??????????
>>
>>38859079
Okay I'm doing it now. you better too!
>>
>>38853432
I do this sometimes and I am ENTP
>>
>>38857393
Other ENTP. I'll go for INTP primary Ti because of a better learning and comprehension and xNFx to boost my emotional capacities for my writings.
>>
>>38842756
>INFP
>Breath of the Wild
>>
>>38857393
Kek what's up with the pic
>>
>>38857502
You need discipline, try go gym.
>>
>>38830296
>come see my collection

I have a collection of prettymuch all the vitamins for good health, vinyl records, and fragrance samples. as long as im single ill probably waste my money on dumb shit.
>>
>>38842756
INTP
Neutral Good
I dont know what is my favorite game, but I'm designing my favorite (online) game. Very ambitious, hope it lives someday.
>>
>>38859869
First girlfriend when I was an emotionally retarded pseudo-intellectual. Thought it was funny so I shoepanned it
>>
>>38859869
>>38860493
Actually to be entirely honest first relationship with ESFP completely destroyed me. ENTPs are a lot more vulnerable than we try to portray ourselves as. I think that's where all the goofy knowledge and quick quips come from. At least for me, I'm emotionally dead inside and anyone who I can bring out my inner demons through projection will give me satisfaction for at least nine months.

It was a hard 9 months.
>>
>>38837863
>INTP
then
>ESTP
then
>ENTJ
then
>INTJ
>>
>>38842756
ISTP
Arcanum

Also, Neutral Evil.
>>
>>38842756
>INTJ
hatoful boyfriend
>>
>>38847342
INTP here
am i beyond saving
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-04+at+08.03.48).jpg (149KB, 597x579px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-04+at+08.03.48).jpg
149KB, 597x579px
>>38842756
>ENTP
>being anything other than Asura's Wrath
good one
>>
>>38847342
>>38860712
Also INTP, my results leaned more heavily towards Neurotic (96th percentile) than anything else (the next highest one was 46th percentile for Opennes).
>>
>>38860033
Tell us more, anon. I've always wanted to make my own game/show/anything, and I need motivation.
>>
>>38860909
I could tell you how I came up with my idea but I'm not sure it would help you as we most likely dont process information etc the same way. Think about what you like in a game, the game mechanics, and see how you could combine them. You just have to think about what would be your ideal game.

Online? If so, how many players? Open world MMO? 16 player lobbies?
Offline? If so, will the game be story driven or more skill driven? Frenquency of game saves?

Either way you have to think of fucking everything when you design a game. If you have a vision, you can write a bit about the aesthetic of the game but you'll work with an actual artist anyway. Just as long as you have the vision.

When you design a game, just think you're a deity designing a new universe. You must think of everything.

But it all depends on the game you work on anyway. My project would require millions to develop so I would have my role as a conceptor/designer set in stone especially since it's an mmo. But if it's just something indie you'll probably have to do more than just design, probably a bit of everything including art and programming and also write the story. But it must be something that makes you feel good first and foremost. Like sometimes I imagine my game and it's almost hard to believe it doesnt yet exist.

As for shows I'm not sure. You could do like Sam Hyde and just do random stuff. It personally baffles me that the fucking entertainers on TV suck so fucking much. I'm fucking sure I'm worth 100 of those talentless hacks. I would probably have a chance too since I'm not in America so they all watch local TV.

Dont know what else to say for now. But if you see something is lacking somewhere, work on it.
>>
>>38844528
>>38858596
I love you both, sick of hearing people say 2 is best
>>
>>38861272
It's not, but it's still a very good game. Scholars of the First Sin is one of the best games I've played.
>>
>>38842756
>INFP
>Neutral Good
>Mother 3

huh this actually kinda makes up
>>
INFJ here; I'm literally Hitler.
>>
File: 1501821553111.jpg (33KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1501821553111.jpg
33KB, 500x371px
>it's another "robots think INFJs are one of the most feminine types" episode

I'm an INFJ and am known for having a piercing masculine intellect. I usually only engage in heavy Fe whenever the other person would have their feelings hurt if I don't.
>>
>>38862326
sure, faggot. sure.
>>
File: 1433182810099.png (27KB, 151x162px) Image search: [Google]
1433182810099.png
27KB, 151x162px
>>38843408
>lawful good, Neutral good
>is a whitefag
Is that really how it works?
>>
>>38837863
entp (normie ignorance is bluss)

intp (psued)

infj(have empathy and a schedule)
>>
>>38862326
>animeposts
who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>38849637
It's not that INFPs can't think logically, it's that they prefer when making decisions to consult their feelings rather than what's rational.
>>
>>38862326
So, essentially, you're just avoiding Fe out of fear of not being masculine, and break as soon as someones feelings might be hurt.

Doesn't sound stereotypically masculine to me.
>>
>>38858100
>ISFPs can be found LARPing as all other types, too, but they seem to have an obsession with wanting to be typed INTJ/INFJ

ISFP - Fi, Se, Ni, Te
INTJ - Ni, Te, Fi, Se

They both have the same functions, so it's easier for ISFPs than most types to fool themselves into thinking they are one. By that logic, ESFPs could do this too, but I figure they're too happy to.
>>
>>38851152
That kind of change in functional stack would be very difficult to do, without some kind of trauma. Generally, types don't change.

Either you were an INFP the whole time, mistaking yourself as an INTJ due to lack of understanding of functions or an unhealthy self-perception. Or, you're still an INTJ, and emphasis of your Fi's development is clouding your self-perception.

Read moar http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts
>>
>>38857131
literally me

It's like I can't systematically think the same way

Someone (on 4chan) told me Te don't really like theories, prefer practical stuff, need to be 'linked to the real, external world' in order to solve problems, and Ni prefer to follow a clear, precise path, a clear goal, that Ni thinking every action is important

If he's right, then yea, I think I might be XNTJ, but I think I'm more 'Te' than 'Ni', yet I don't think I'm not extraverted enough to be ENTJ (plus I'm not really someone who planify a lot : I can planify things, if I'm really anxious, but it usually doesn't have really good results)

I think I'm a monster :^)
>>
how do you know if youre infj or intj?
orig
>>
File: 1492556967925.jpg (97KB, 363x477px) Image search: [Google]
1492556967925.jpg
97KB, 363x477px
>>38865811
>tfw no ENTJ gf
>tfw not cute enough to be a gf(male) for a guy ENTJ

How are you anon
>>
File: pepefedora.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepefedora.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>38830296
INTJ reporting in, originally of course
>>
File: 1435956724482.jpg (152KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1435956724482.jpg
152KB, 1252x1252px
>>38865842
Even though I'm respected by many, I still have no gf who could fulfil my needs
>>
>>38865901
Needs such as?
>>
>>38830296
i feel left out of the infp club because im not an sjw :(
>>
>>38865976
What do you believe in?

ravioli ravioli this comment is orginanoli
>>
why do i get infp half the time and intp the other half of the time
>>
>>38865355
Are you gay or a girl (boy) ?
>>
>>38866035
what do you mean "what do i believe in"? that's the kind of a question you could answer for hours and still not really be done explaining yourself. something more specific would be nice if you want a good answer from me.
>>
>>38866088
Why are you not an SJW? Do you value equality?
>>
which one are you if you have a hard time answering most of the questions

answering the easy ones like "do you like being around lots of people y/n" and then ignoring the rest throws up INTP
>>
>>38866098
i just generally disagree with the forced rules of sjws, like stop using certain words because someone somewhere might get offended. im not saying that making people upset on purpose is okay, im just saying that its not a crime to accidentally misgender someone, or say the word "nigger".
equality is hard for me to accept because of how different people are. its obvious that were not all equals. i don't think that superior people need to shove their superiority into other people's faces, but i'm okay with being inferior to some people and superior to other people. for me, that's just how the world works and we can try to change it, but it's going to take a lot more than angsty people that refuse to accept the current order of things just because it makes them feel bad. but who knows, maybe they'll eventually brainwash all of us into becoming a hivemind and being truly equal with no special talents.
>>
>>38835019
Genius knows himself. He will almost never proclaim himself as such, to avoid triggering the normies.
>>
>>38862996
If God irl was like he was depicted in IV than I'd do what the White asked me to. In a heartbeat. To set hummanity free
>>
File: IMG_6902.jpg (110KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6902.jpg
110KB, 703x516px
>>38858667
Ok well you're still a sensor pls go.
>>
>>38857701
Hahahaha see here.
>>38858100
The reality about is we're mostly pussies or autistics. We can be pretty cool but if our development on our functions is low we have more problems than what the other types think. High potential but difficult to get going.
>>
File: end me.jpg (31KB, 586x238px) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
31KB, 586x238px
Is this usual for an INTP?
>>
>>38857701
To add to my other post, people think of us as dark, mysterious, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. I don't understand why we're depicted as evil masterminds in entrainment but most villains are INTJ for default. The ability to carefully construct a plan and carry it out. The fetishization is due to our "dark side" which is really just an ability to push aside personal beliefs and morals to accomplish something. It's atypical for women to find a natural INTJ attractive unless he's putting up a facade personality (which is feasible)
>>
Please, is it a correct description of Te and Ni?
>>38865150
>>
>>38866601
Openness is a bit of an outlier, but yeah.
>>
>>38837863
INTP for 12 years
i got ENFP once but that's just identifying with the shadow functions i use to interact with others.
>>
File: 1499436737015.png (530KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499436737015.png
530KB, 800x900px
>>38830320
same
I hate being INTJ, I'll never be happy.
>>
I will never find my type, I guess

I'm a bit jealous of you, tb h
>>
>>38833694
You're Holden Caulfield. Literally the stereotypical male INFP
>>
>>38865355
it's not as simple as a difference in a single letter. if you're INTJ you're concerned with efficiency and impersonal systems, if you're INFJ you're going to be concerned with society, morality, internal values. though they do share similar methods of organizing their thoughts and responding to the world, they are actually extremely different. i think your candor and willingness to accept outside perspectives probably places you as INFJ.
>>
>>38866708
>I will never find my type
Why not? Do cognitive functions tests and find out.
>>
>>38866834
I will never find it BECAUSE OF the cognitive functions

According to the 'XXXX' thing, I already know my type (I'm a weird IS/NTP)
>>
>>38866861
>BECAUSE OF the cognitive functions
Why?
>According to the 'XXXX' thing, I already know my type (I'm a weird IS/NTP)
It's a shitty way to know your type.
>>
>>38866861
IxTP is also a valid type. anyone who identifies with more than two x's (ambiguous/unknown functions) is probably BPD though.
>>
>>38866877
Because I can't find my dominant function

Sometimes, I think it is 'Ti', sometimes I think it is 'Fi', sometimes, anons will tell me I sound like a Te, then they will give me 10,000 god damn links about functions and...it really confuses me
>>
>>38866916
I remember you.

You're ISFP. Trust me.
>>
>>38866962
>I remember you.

s-shit

>You're ISFP
>Fi filters information based on interpretations of worth, forming judgments according to criteria that are often intangible. Fi constantly balances an internal set of values such as harmony and authenticity. Attuned to subtle distinctions, Fi innately senses what is true and what is false in a situation
>Se focuses on the experiences and sensations of the immediate, physical world. With an acute awareness of the present surroundings, it brings relevant facts and details to the forefront and may lead to spontaneous action

Don't think so, I always think about future
>>
>>38866916
Could you do both cognitive functions tests (in OP post) and post results?
>>
>>38834572
ISTJ needs to be at the top
>>
>tfw narcisist schizoid and personality is fucking all over the place so get different result every fucking time
>>
>>38867480
my personality is so ingenuine i dont even know i really am so the tests are inaccurate, these tests make me consider how i act and how it isnt how i really feel
>>
>We're sorry but your result is inconclusive. This test may not work for everyone xDDDD

Is it even possible to get another answer or is this just a troll test made in order to annoy people?

Seriously, I'm so pissed off I don't even want to take the other test (48 fucking questions, btw)
>>
>>38863776
Good job not knowing how cognitive functions work.
>>
>>38862326
If you aren't an Fe-dom then you're not an INFJ.
>>
>>38867669
>If you aren't an Fe-dom then you're not an INFJ.
INFJ is Ni-dom, not Fe-dom.
>>
>>38837863
>While child and before full damage
probably intp/infp curious and kind being

>Entp edgelord
While full damage and pain was raw

>INTP
First time test and neet

>ENTP
A little bit recovered

>ENTP

>ENTP

>INTP

>ENTP
>>
>>38867726
They are both. Their dominant perceiving function is Ni and their dominant judging function is Fe.
>>
File: 1499173707460.gif (133KB, 437x441px) Image search: [Google]
1499173707460.gif
133KB, 437x441px
>>38867860
>their dominant judging function is Fe.
Is this socionics stuff?
>>
>>38867883
MBTI and Socionics are both based on Jung, but MBTI is earlier.

Not going into much detail, you can basically think of the Jungian functions it like this:

Perceiving - How one prefers to take in information (abstract / concrete). There are 4 P functions:

Se - Extroverted sensation (Novelty)
Si - Introverted sensation (Memories)
Ne - Extroverted intuition (Abstract)
Ni - Introverted Intuition (Future)

Judging - How one prefers to conclude on information (true / false, good/bad). There are 4 J functions:

Fe - Extroverted feeling (Sympathy)
Fi - Introverted feeling (Empathy)
Te - Extroverted thinking (Inductive reasoning)
Ti - Introverted thinking (Deductive reasoning)

In the Meyers-Briggs (MBTI) model, everyone has a main P function and a main J function. Their main P function and main J function are of opposing orientation (i / e or e / i but not i/i or e/e). So, for instance, an INFJ is Ni / Fe and an ENFJ is Fe / Ni, while an ISTP is Ti / Se and an ESTP is Se / Ti.

It's a bit more complicated than this and worth looking up if this kind of stuff interests you. The MBTI model is kind of outdated but it's based on what I believe to be a reasonable foundation, though I've been building on Jung's theories msyelf and believe I have something even more accurate.
>>
>>38868223
So coming to conclusion from noticing little details is Induction or Deduction?
>>
>>38867883
MBTI and Socionics are both based on Jung, but MBTI is earlier.

Not going into much detail, you can basically think of the Jungian functions it like this:

Perceiving - How one prefers to take in information (abstract / concrete). There are 4 P functions:

Se - Extroverted sensation (Novelty)
Si - Introverted sensation (Memories)
Ne - Extroverted intuition (Novel Connections)
Ni - Introverted Intuition (Imagination)

Judging - How one prefers to conclude on information (true / false, good/bad). There are 4 J functions:

Fe - Extroverted feeling (Sympathy)
Fi - Introverted feeling (Empathy)
Te - Extroverted thinking (Inductive reasoning)
Ti - Introverted thinking (Deductive reasoning)

In the Meyers-Briggs (MBTI) model, everyone has a main P function and a main J function. Their main P function and main J function are of opposing orientation (i / e or e / i but not i/i or e/e). So, for instance, an INFJ is Ni / Fe and an ENFJ is Fe / Ni, while an ISTP is Ti / Se and an ESTP is Se / Ti.

It's a bit more complicated than this and worth looking up if this kind of stuff interests you. The MBTI model is kind of outdated but it's based on what I believe to be a reasonable foundation, though I've been building on Jung's theories msyelf and believe I have something even more accurate.
>>
Anyone ISTJ ? What does this even mean
>>
>>38868331
>What does this even mean
That means you're good with following tasks and disciple. Sadly, that makes you quite a boring person because you're not know for radiating joy or spontaneity.
>>
>>38868355
Shit that's true , I am boring as shit
>>
>>38868383
>I am boring as shit
Do you have any autistic hobbies?
>>
>>38868331
i'm an ISTJ too and I'm very boring too, though I used to be a charmer as a child, but I suppose everyone was
>>
>>38868263
To conclude by way of thinking (Ti or Te) is to conclude by way of using some logic system, it's based on reality. To conclude by way of feeling (Fi or Fe) is to conclude by way of values, it's based on how you feel. It is generally interpreted like this:

You use extroverted thinking (Te) when you determine information as true or false by looking toward reality. "Is this consistent with the objective evidence". This is inductive reasoning. On the other hand, you use introverted thinking (Ti) when you determine information as true or false by using your own, internal logical system. "Is this consistent is this with what I know to be true" This is deductive reasoning.

Similarly, with extroverted feeling (Fe) you get your value system from the world. "What does everyone else think is good / bad ?" This generates sympathy, because you have to care about how others feel. And with introverted feeling (Fi) you have your own value system, and judge information on that basis. "Is this consistent with what I believe to be good / bad?" This generates empathy, because since you're more concerned about how YOU feel, your feelings towards people in general are based on how they resemble you (not necessarily physically).

Everyone judges information all 4 ways to some degree, but people have preferences for using T or F and further preferences for using i or e.
>>
>>38868554
>(Fi) you have your own value system, and judge information on that basis. "Is this consistent with what I believe to be good / bad?" This generates empathy, because since you're more concerned about how YOU feel, your feelings towards people in general are based on how they resemble you (not necessarily physically).
Damn, that seems like Fi-dom people are pretty judgemental when it comes to other people. Another question would be is it possible to live majority of your life in a shadow type? (For example being a shadow of ESFP (which is INTJ) and thinking that you're actually INTJ).
>>
>>38868331
It means you're good at following directions. Think engineer or soldier. On the extreme end, think extremely rigid autist who won't eat food if it's of a particular color or their plate isn't arranged in a type of way.

Does not have to mean boring, but their introversion, focus, and emphasis on the past can make them really locked into patterns and risk averse so they don't build that breadth of experiences that makes it easier to connect with people.
>>
>>38866962
err...if you're still here

Why do you think I'm ISFP?
>>
>>38862326
Ti Ne Si Fe

in the words of cenk - "google it"
>>
>>38831052
Hello fellow ISTP
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38868614
It's not necessarily the high Fi types (FPs) that are the problem as much as it's the middling Fi types (TJs) that are. When Fi is high it almost looks like Fe because the person can feel "connected" to other people for the most tangential reasons. With high, Fi, it's really more about having a strong sense of who you are. Fi-doms are overrepresented among LGBT types.

On the other hand, TJs, whose Fi is ranked 3rd or 4th, have a much greater tendency to use concrete relations to determine how much others are "like them," which reflects their Te. TJs (in particular STJs) are the types that will see themselves as the gatekeepers of their communities and will be big on "us vs them" attitudes. At the extreme we're talking about the violent racists and xenophobes. On Stormfront (the white supremacist forum) users there were polled on their MBTI type and they were overhwelmingly ISTJ and INTJ (I suspect many were mistyped ISTJs).

>is it possible to live majority of your life in a shadow type? (For example being a shadow of ESFP (which is INTJ) and thinking that you're actually INTJ).
It's reasonable to say that someone who, for instance, became depressed, would change types, and if they were chronically depressed that could extend for however long until they get treated. I believe the 8 function modeI is better, but I'm not big on shadow types because I conceive of the judging and perceiving functions changing in a more independent way. For instance, an INTP who started taking psych meds might see their Fe rise and their Ne fall and become an INFJ.
>>
>>38843581
Holy shit I'm ISTP as well and my all time fav is also FNV. You might be me
>>
>>38842756
INTJ
Company of Heroes
>>
>>38869341
Is there a way to know your type with minimal personal bias? I've done so many tests that i might be influencing responses subconsciously. Now i'm getting ESTP but i'm very moody person who can get upset very quickly but after some time i resume to the normal (depressive) regime.
>>
>>38869461
There are people who actually get certified to do MBTI typing and it's supposedly more accurate than the online tests but I don't know. Honestly, the MBTI tests should only be used as a supplement to actual knowledge of the types and where you feel you fit.

I've been looking into software that analyzes writing to generate a psychological profile but I'm not aware of any that correlate with MBTI types.

There's this Neuroscientist at UCLA Dario Nardi who has been doing research into Jung's types and correlating types / functions with brain activity, so maybe in the future types can be objectively determined that way.
>>
>>38869666
>There's this Neuroscientist at UCLA Dario Nardi who has been doing research into Jung's types and correlating types / functions with brain activity, so maybe in the future types can be objectively determined that way.
But Lucifer, there's no way an ordinary person on the internet could know without brain scan. Anyway would you say that socionics or mbti is more accurate?
>>
>>38869745
I haven't looked deep enough to Socionics to say definitively which gives a more accurate picture of who you are, but I can say that Socionics has a lot more bullshit than MBTI does based on what I have seen of it.

If you really want an objective personality test, it's going to be something like the MMPI-2. It's technically supposed to be given by a doctor, though you can find it online I believe. The MMPI test is different from MBTI / Socionics in that, for one, it's actually accepted in the Psych community, and two, it is not based so much on making general assumptions about behavior as it is comparing your answers to everyone else who has taken the test. It's even able to determine the likelihood that you're not being authentic with your answers (for instance, trying to make yourself look worse than you are).

It's like 500 yes/no questions, and the results are interesting but won't be as sexy as MBTI / Socionics since it's more focused on mental disorder than making detailed claims about your personality.
>>
File: mmpi 07_05.png (27KB, 630x521px) Image search: [Google]
mmpi 07_05.png
27KB, 630x521px
>>38870086
Could approx guess what's my type if i've taked the MMPI test? Or it's impossible?
>>
who else Fi Ne here?
>>
File: 1473345943884.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1473345943884.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
>intp
>forever alone

SHUT UP!
>>
>>38870227
im just Fi Ne. no im not crying. i told you, im Fi Ne.
>>
>>38870751
>Fi Ne.
Unhealthy Fi/Ne: may become closed off to new possibilities, ideas, or knowledge that make Fi uncomfortable or violates a narrow set of beliefs. Can make the INFP pessimistic, indecisive, or not inclined to pursue self-betterment or correction of one's flaws. Hyper-active Ne can make the Fi excessive in pursuing new ideas, possibilities, relationships, and projects without checking in with Fi to determine if they fit Fi's values or beliefs, which makes their time-use ineffective, scattered, and meaningless in self-expression. Prone to immature bouts of individuality / a failure to understand the necessity of social bonds.
>>
>>38870173
I don't know if any work has been done correlating MMPI with MBTI, but there are definitely correlates because MBTI types correlate with psych disorders.

At the very least it could supplement MBTI tests you've taken and help you rule out other types. So for instance if you've gotten INFP and INTP on the MBTI test, but your MMPI results were high on the schizophrenia scale, it's more likely you're an INTP, since INTP and schizoid personality disorder correlate with one another.
>>
>>38870881
>it's more likely you're an INTP, since INTP and schizoid personality disorder correlate with one another.
Arent schizophrenia and schizoid different things?
>>
>>38844885
I post here while I'm not being productive at work
>>
>>38870902
On the MMPI, schizophrenia scale isn't so much a direct measure of clinical schizophrenia but basically how weird you are. On that measure, schizoid and schizophrenia have a lot of overlap.
>>
File: 1493634111192.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493634111192.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw ISFP and an empty shell of a person that cares a lot but can only take and take in every relationship, so inevitably I keep ending up deeply involved and caring about someone until they get tired of me and live life in a constant state of regret and depression

kill me

At least I can fake being interesting somewhat and fit in with normie society.
>>
>>38871136
Sounds more like schizotypy than schizophrenia by the measure of "being weird"
>>
I feel that I do not fit with any type in concrete. I've taken various tests and the results were never the same: INFP, ENFP, ISFJ, INTP...
This is confusing. Probably it's that I do not really know myself or I might not fall into anything in particular
>>
You're right, maybe I'm ISFP...

But I'm not artistic, creative at all

And I'm kinda agressive, rude, I have weird and inappropriate reactions, I never show it when I'm sad and I try my best to be honest

So...a weird, edgy and alpha version of ISFP?
>>
>>38871544
>I've taken various tests
Do keys2cognition test. You might be one type with some other strong function.
>>
File: 1501830844583.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501830844583.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
Please talk to me about ESTJs and ENTJs
i need info
>>
>>38871660
>ESTJ
Autistic about rules and precision
>ENTJ
Autistic about making grandiose ideas come true.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x733px
Throwing a bit of banter here. What should I say?
>>
>>38871263
Both schizotypals and schizoids come off as weird, generally, though schizotypals weirder, maybe. The main difference is the underlying psychology. Schizoids don't care while schizotypals do. Schizotypal is similar to INFP while schizoid is more INTP.

That's a good point though because my earlier example was bad. You'd expect schizotypal and schizoid to rate highly on the schizophrenic scale and thus you couldn't use it to distinguish between INFP and INTP. Most introverted intuitives would score highly on the schizophrenic scale now that I think about it.
>>
>>38871660
What are you curious about? I consistently get ENTJ
>>
>>38842756
INFJ
Castlevania curse of darkness,old maplestory,skullgirls
>>
>>38871702
I can respect the shit out of you if you give the #
>>
>>38871707
Schizoid pd is not even on the same scale as schizotypal and schizophrenic. The latter two are the genuine wackjob kind of disorders, while schizoid pd is basically just extreme introversion. The two can be medicated, while schizoid can't.
>>
>>38871726
Everything. What kind of person are you? How can someone seduce you? And so
>>
>>38871590
Did it and it said
>You answered almost all the questions as 'not like you,' which cannot give a useful picture of your development. Please use the 'Back' button to complete the questionnaire in a more open manner.

Happens that I can't relate to the questions.
>>
>>38871820
>Happens that I can't relate to the questions.
So if you're not "feeling" it you're not going to answer? That sounds like INFP
>>
>>38835335
>>38849139
>>38836093
>>38836040

INTP Feels:
>Not Studying for a test then acing it
>Getting bad grades off of low effort
>Bored after 5 minutes of study
>>
tfw intp
I have two friends and one of them's just a roastie that uses me for free weed
the other is never sober
>>
>>38871931
INTP here, can confirm. Have never studied and am now applying to a top 10 UK university
>>
>>38871764
I pride myself in being a charismatic person. I'm not the most handsome guy on the block but I've always been able to find my through having a kind of charm on people from a very young age. Im very curious about how I can expand my enjoyment in life. I see or read about something that looks fun and do whatever it takes to experience it and get good at it. Same thing with work. I'm in management and it's more about wait and see what the end result is and just trust me along the way. If you're with me you're with me if not you'd better stay out of my way. As far as being seducted I prefer the challenge of having to unlock secrets as I go. If a girl is too easy then yeah sure you can pump and dump but that's no fun. The best part of it is the chase and navigating through it all
>>
File: kekity kek.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
kekity kek.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
okay, just took the keys2cognition test : INFJ

ISTP, ISTJ, ENTJ, ISFP and now INFJ...

I fucking love myself, sometimes
>>
>>38871841
Well, then I might be one. It's the one which whom I relate the most but because I was getting different answers in different tests I was feeling a bit confused.
But yes, I must be an INFP . And thanks for replying, I actually thought my messages were going to be ignored and you answered me, so that's nice!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-213334.png (264KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-213334.png
264KB, 2560x1440px
I should be intp, what does pic related mean?
>>
>>38872007
Oh, no, INFP*

But I'm not a communist crybaby
>>
File: 1501886631803.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501886631803.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>>38871931
>fuck-up finals and important tests because you never learned how to study
>>
>>38872008
>I actually thought my messages were going to be ignored and you answered me
Huh, that sounds like Fi-Si loop because you had people not responding to you in the past.
>INFP Fi-Si loop: An INFP in a Fi-Si loop will get stuck on negative past events and begin to overplay them, reliving their emotions in the situations. They will stew in these emotions and become unable to look to the future. They will become withdrawn, and unexcited about the prospective of new ideas and possibilities, instead fearing that these negative situations will replay themselves.
>that's nice!
no problem, you picked my curiosity.
>>
>>38871994
aaaalright, thats useful yes
another one, might be difficult to answer
how can i recognize you?

i mean, assume i sort of go to a party or a class and you are there, you are the guy that is.... (complete)
>>
>>38871931
>tfw I was told by my ACT tutor that I shouldn't study with him anymore because it's a waste of money
>>
>>38872029
>I should be intp, what does pic related mean?
According to results you're either young ENTP or misguided INTP
>>
>>38872095
The guy who bounces between groups trying to get to know everybody and can have input or curiosity in any subject
>>
>>38872149
that helps
thank you anonn
>>
File: 1467344901925.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1467344901925.png
55KB, 217x190px
Wew, it's been a few years since I took an MBTI test, I was INFP last time I did but now I got ISTP. I recently decided to study engineering, I wonder if there's a correlation there
>>
>>38871762
Schizoid, Schizotypal, and schizophrenia often present very similarly. Technically, schizoid and schizophrenia are unrelated, but, in practice, pretty much only schizoids that are similar to schizotypals and schizophreniacs are actually diagnosed (if you are well-adjusted, you have no reason to seek help). What follow is that on the MMPI schizoid correlates highly with elevation on the schizophrenia scale (7) and schizoids and schizophreniacs have a similar MMPI profile (2-7-8). Any clinician would have to differentiate schizoid from schizophrenia and schizotypal.

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/1979-25088-001
>>
>>38872296
>similiar to preschizophrenic sample
You do realise that preschizophrenic behaviour is not the same as schizophrenic, right?
>>
Are Ti 'abstract' or 'concrete'? Do they like theories?

I don't really understand this function, tb h
>>
>>38837863
I usually get
>INTP
and sometimes
>INTJ
Today i got
>ISTP
>>
>>38872448
Ti is abstract, it seeks essences. Te organizes the world in order to comprehend it, but Ti seeks interrelations and underlying meanings
>>
>>38872060
That's kinda creepy (not literally), you realized who am I just by a few text posts... Actually, that behavior you described is just why I came to visit /r9k/ today
You're a mastermind, dude
>>
File: 3456.png (208KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
3456.png
208KB, 500x750px
>>38872448
>Are Ti 'abstract' or 'concrete'? Do they like theories?
abstract
>>
>>38872570
heh
Don't know what I am
Te, I guess, since I prefer concrete things

>>38872592
Yea, I'm definitely Te according to this maymay

Now I have to know my dominant function

Maybe it's Te, who knows...
>>
>appearance
can't talk to people, nothing in common, awkward, weird
>actuality
bored easily, uninterested, emotionally unavailable

tfw INTP
>>
>>38872795
Same

Not smart enough to be INTP, tho
>>
>>38872818
what's your type anonymoose
>>
>>38872894
Don't even know, tbqhwy
>>
>>38870173
>>38870881

I'm INTP and got

> psychopathic deviation = 74
> hypomania = 71 (amorality was the only elevated subscale, however)
> schizophrenia = 70

on MMPI. The test works the way that you are bound to have elevated schizophrenia if you are weird in any way.
>>
>>38872905
Probably ISTP then.
>>
>>38873002
That's what most tests said

But I feel more Te than Ti

I'm also too 'focused on the future' to be ISTP
>>
im a PBSP according to the second test, but feel a lot more like a ZRMS
>>
>>38873029
You could perhaps try to make the Big 5. It gives scores in 30 different personality traits. http://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip300/
>>
>>38873056
Yeah, there aren't for example more emotional and less emotional people, the tests are bullshit.
>>
>>38873132
thanks, I will try this test
>>
>ISTJ
>NPC
What exactly makes them uninteresting? In a world where being such an independent snowflake is the norm at least in the cities, those who desire to uphold something greater are actually rare.
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.