[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate girls so much? Is it because you're too ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Why do you hate girls so much? Is it because you're too ugly?
>>
File: 1486816514136.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486816514136.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>38829621
they didn't give me access to their baginas
>>
because of my sisters
>>
>>38829621
I'd probably hate them more if I was chad tier because they wouldn't leave me alone
>>
>>38829621
I dont hate them
i dont even hate feminists, but feel sorry for them
>>
>>38829635
I heard dogs and ponies have vaginas anon. Better ones apparently.
>>
>>38829621
>hate
actually im bored by them
oh you wanna get drunk and fuck chad?
because that hasnt been done before
>>
>>38829621
I actually don't hate women.
I think that they can be productive members of society given the chance and proper nurturing.
Same as a man.
In a sense. I see them both as pretty equal.
>>
>>38829641
This. If you happen to have one or more Sisters I feel sorry for you. Sisters are fucking insane.
t anon with a bigger sister who mentally is an egocentric child
>>
>>38829709
I have a crazy older egocentric sister who used to beat me up.. and since she was must smaller than me she got to get away with it
Then a younger sister who actively made me feel bad for being heterosexual

really fucked me up big time socially
>>
>>38829684
wat u mean better?
>>
File: 1487314755795.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1487314755795.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>38829684
DON'T MOCK ME YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG. YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS PAIN
>>
I hate women because they're absurdly privileged but they spout feminism, they are the leaders of mainstream SJW shit (although beta males enable them), they complain about douche bags while they shit all over (genuine) nice men, they are always able to date two up with no effort so we have to date down with effort, and they are all dumb gossiping normalniggers. Lastly I hate women because they hate me.
>>
>>38829766
Yeah my bigger sister is exactly like you described. Plus she shits all the time on me for every insignificant matter but then if I dare criticize her or something she believes in (different political opinions) she literally starts the autistic screeching and treatens my mother to not let her see her daughter. I fucking hate her
>>
>>38829621
I don't hate them but I'm probably never going to go past casual dating or one night stands because they expect more than they will ever deserve in their lifetime and act like children when their expectations aren't met.
>>
They are less likely to be educated in political matters, but more likely to be emotionally swayed by them.
>>
>>38829621
They do not live up to the high ideals my mother and grandparents instilled in me. Then again, neither do I.

It's like how that saying goes: I'm not angry at them, just disappointed.
>>
I hate the beta male feminist enablers more than the women themselves.
>>
>>38829766
>feel bad for being heterosexual
Did you mean homo? Or was she fucked up?
>>
>>38829621
Nope. In fact I can attracted a girl really fucking easy. But they are never what I want. They are all submissive cumrags with no spine so I always fuck off and break up with them.
>>
I dont, i adore them and want to make sweet love to them but they despise me
end me
>>
>>38830961
This

try having a discussion about political matters with a girl without getting her worked up over refugees, babies, etc

its NOT impossible, but damn near impossible.
>>
File: 1501577061440.jpg (33KB, 401x485px) Image search: [Google]
1501577061440.jpg
33KB, 401x485px
>>38829621
I hate everyone equally. I never really got the women hate. But i guess the lack of pussy is warping people's views on women, the same way ugly way SJW's have a warped view on men.
>>
>>38829621
Idk if you remember me but I'm the anon whose grandmother said I was "looking good for a change" and subsequently realised how shit women are because if I said it to her it would end the relationship. I'm now starting to think it goes beyond that. I think she has some sort of psychological aberration or just intensely dislikes me. I'm moving houses soon and she was suggesting places I could go instead (she being a control freak) and I said "yeah I'll tell my mom". "But she will know I suggested it" she replies, to which I say "I'll tell her it was my idea" and guess what she says "But how would you think of that?" She actually fucking said that. What's wrong with her? I'm starting to get very pissed off when people put me down for no reason.

>tl;dr why are women so terrible?
>>
>>38831145
she herself is hetero but she dyes her hair teal
everything about manliness is disgusting to her and the idea of me being with a woman makes her criticise me

>>38830121
>I say I don't like Hilary
>Personally don't care for either side of the spectrum
>she says that I'm a nazi and that all the old people who voted for trump should be killed
>>
File: 1491280368790.jpg (70KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491280368790.jpg
70KB, 1024x576px
I feel so detached from reality that 3D girls might as well be as existent as 2D ones.
I mean, I don't exactly hate girls but when comparing them to idealized animu waifus there's really no competition nor the fear of being rejected.
Besides why delude myself to think someone would choose an unapproachable autist over the surplus of chads, normalfags and even beta orbiters.

It's never going to get any better.
>>
>>38831653
Yeah shit like that but with politicians of my country (not America); don't even dare to touch her opinions on immigrants, you might as well be Hitler himself
>>
>>38829621
I don't know I'm pretty good looking so I've never had to many negative experiences with them, on the other hand being a man today is practically illegal as you're very likely to be falsely accused of a crime against a woman (everyone will always believe the woman more than the man regardless of the evidence, the muslims were on to something when they said that a woman needs at least two male witnesses to confirm their story), we also have the new phenomenon of divorce rape which fortunately haven't spread to Sweden yet since the state will provide you with the money to raise a child if you need some extra gibs, we also realize that alimony is retarded, why should you have to pay for your ex-wife's income? Doesn't make any sense what so fucking ever. Then we have the fact that women voting have lead to insane political reforms based on ''feels over reals'' women can not be trusted with making logical descisions (there are exceptions to the rule, met some women who have managed to put their emotions aside for rational thinking, all be it the irrational ones greately outnumber these women), then we have all the countless of fucked up stories from here of guys who have been relentlessly bullied by women, who haven't lived a day without being looked at with disgust and contempt, their stories reaffirm the whole ''women only want Chad'' meme, now obviously there's nothing wrong with liking someone who's attractive, but that doesn't mean you have to treat men who aren't like literal subhumans, I've NEVER seen guys be this callous towards girls who happen to not be very attractive.
>>
Girls have no understanding of love. They have no understanding of loyalty and honor and courage and discipline. Everything is all about themselves, always. Dogs are better creatures than girls.
>>
>>38833430
>everything is about themselves, always
Holy fuck this is so true. The sad thing is you grow being taught that women are sooo empatetic and understanding and kind creatures, while the opposite (generally) is quite true
>>
>>38829699
literally how cucked are you right now
>>
>>38829621
Because my mom is a bitch.
>>
File: 1493240498736.png (394KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493240498736.png
394KB, 800x800px
>mom told me my whole life women are better than men
>she's in her sixties and doesnt even own the house we live in
and she calls trump stupid
>>
Testing
Cjdjfjfffjj
>>
>>38829709
my older sis was chill af.
>>
>>38833946
>was
Is she kill?
>>
>>38833946
>chill af
Leave the board if you use niggerspeak like this
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.