[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my dreams are crushed and yet I probably have decades to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1431929042463.jpg (48KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1431929042463.jpg
48KB, 500x371px
All my dreams are crushed and yet I probably have decades to live yet. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a pointless, useless life?
>>
Find some new dreams. Jesus.
>>
>>38830067
Wow what great advice. Maybe I'll just go outside brah!
>>
>>38829403
Find what makes you happy (It's probably people) and go for it.
>>
>>38829403
Like literally be yourself and, like, let your dreams be themselves. Fucking betacuck go back to >>>>>>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>38829403
Life is too long and voluntary suicide is illegal. Unfortunately you're stuck with this life Anon bro.
>>
>>38830327
btw why is assisted suicide illegal?
>>
>>38829403
suck on the crushed dream ball of bitter memories
>>
>>38829403
Indulge in as much hedonism as you can. It may not make you happy, but it's a way of killing time that feels good
>>
>>38830255
What made me happy were the plans I had, nothing else. Humans CERTAINLY don't make me anything but annoyed.

>>38830272
What the fuck are you doing off your containment social media? Get the fuck back to facebook where you belong.

>>38830357
Bored already. I want to do something else now.
>>
>>38830245
Whatever, meng. It really is that straightforward. Get aggressive, do the hard work needed to get your new direction.
>>
>>38830372
Not an option. Most things humans think are "fun" are fucking stupid. Fucking strangers, using drugs, fuck even video games, movies and tv shows are all fucking trash now, so I can't even do that.
>>
>>38829403
Hoard money , consume and lie to yourself that your life is worth living because you buy new iphones, is what everyone does, works.
>>
>>38830395
>If you're starving to death just do something else like sprout wings and fly brah

>>38830413
>Giving money to the apple cult
Never.
>>
>>38830350
Mostly because someone who wants to die is usually considered mentally ill and therefore ubable to provide consent for something like that. That, and also of the possible
>I killed him but he wanted to die so it's bot a crime!
scenaruo
>>
You could volunteer to help people, this will give you a purpose, and fix your depression, unfortunately you are probably too lazy and indiferent to do that.
>>
>>38830423
Fuck off then you lazy fucking nigger
>>
File: GET OUT.gif (460KB, 161x113px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.gif
460KB, 161x113px
>>38830473
I don't like humans.

>>38830498
Get out. >>>/pol/catalog
>>
>>38829403
>What the fuck am I supposed to do with a pointless, useless life?
just be yourself anon :^)
>>
>>38830526
It just seems to me that you made this thread to practice your escusse finding, an art that you seem to master already judging by your answers.
I still sugest you consider volunteer work, it will make you feel usefull and will cure your depression unlike xanax and 4chan procastination.
Think about it anon.
>>
>>38829403
If you are being pushed to the limit of suicide, lose yourself in the service of others, and maybe found the inner you in the process, helping others can shine a new light in your life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.