[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like Louis update 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (123KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 700x979px
Hey it's me again, the semi hermit 18 year old.
I'm checking out jobs around my area, thinking about working at an off licence in town.

Going to go to college next year, get my qualifications and go to uni.

However, finding my own place is fucking hard.

Lately I have been forced to spend time outside of my room, everything is too loud and my special siblings are pudding me off.

I just want to be left alone. My mum found my stolen cigarette stash, I stole her cigs and smoked them but she found the stash.

Am now hiding them in a radio, idk if she'll find them

Any suggestions on how to find cheap accommodation?
>>
File: 1446779484587.jpg (27KB, 552x472px) Image search: [Google]
1446779484587.jpg
27KB, 552x472px
>>38829190
>children blogging on /r9k/
>>
>>38829190
Try and live with your parents until you're ready to go to uni, it's so fucking expensive. You might not like it but it's not worth wagecucking 24/7 for a place of your own.

Are your parents rich?

If not, you'l have more money than you know what to do with on your student loan, and it will be very easy to find somewhere
>>
>>38829245
>Posting on /r9k/ trying to tell my story
>trying to get advice and to actually survive in the world
>if I succeed maybe other robots can

I make myself cringe but that's how I put it
>>
>>38829262
No my parents aren't rich, I think a student loan is the best way to go
>>
File: 1414748829154.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1414748829154.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

This Louis?

Honestly my friend, what you need to do is get a full time job and just move out to a flat or cheap 1 bedroom is a shit area.

If you can't do this, then you need to conform to your parents desired as you are living in there house.

It wont be a good time for you or them if you keep resisting. If you are going to uni, your parents should be support you. If they are harassing you, talk to social welfare and tell them you need individual support as your parents is not a suitable environment to live. They generally have programs for people in these situations.

Largely though, you need to actually do things for yourself. Posting here won't help. If you really want to move out and support yourself, you need to put in a lot of time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.