[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. Does anyone have a real reason not killing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500068778638.png (102KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500068778638.png
102KB, 534x400px
Serious question. Does anyone have a real reason not killing yourself if you missed teen love and sex?
>>
This seems like a losing proposition, because it's very easy to say "Actually I never got laid in high school so that will never matter" to literally any response. I missed teen love and sex and I'm certainly not happy, but I'm not going to kill myself and I would submit that neither are you if you're fishing for reasons to be alive on r9k. For me it basically comes down to: We get a few decades of "something" in between two eternities of "nothing" so I may as well at least do something with my time, even if that's work a shitty job, have stupid nerd hobbies, and die alone. I'll be dead for long enough without accelerating the process
>>
>>38827771

Honest question I never had sex but I had a oneitis and she used to let me play with her belly button all the time because she knew I had a major belly button fetish so does that count? Do I still have to kill myself?
>>
>>38827771
Yes, I have a gf, I'm getting a degree in mechanical engineering, and I've got work experience on my resume.
I also restore old ww2 airplanes on the weekend with trump loving vets.
I was only paid for some of the shit on my resume though.
I also put some money down on a gold addition of shadows of mordor and I bought a dog.

Only bad things are both my parents are dead and I'm in an arranged marriage now and my gpa is shit.
>>
>>38827888
No, you don't friend.
You talked to the opposite sex, you can do it again and maybe fuck them.
>>
I've had a few wild sex adventures years and years ago (oldfag now) and they aren't the slightest bit comforting. The memories don't feel like anything. They feel like I might as well have just heard someone else tell the story about it happening to them. It's like I have no connection to them anymore, they hardly even feel like reality.

Having teen sex does nothing for you when you're an adult who doesn't get sex anymore. Just try to get something now.
>>
>>38827888
> he's not kissless+handholdless+bellyplayless
you don't have to kill yourself but you do have to leave the board, normalfag
>>
>>38827863
Why is everyone always so depressed on here?
>>
>>38827993
Whats wrong with not being a virgin?
>>
Killing yourself is actually really really hard. I tried and failed multiple times.
>>
>>38828073
I am not going to use nu-methods.
>>
>>38828073
That's because you really didn't want to do it.
>>
>>38828073
>point gun at head
>pull trigger

wow so fucking hard
>>
>>38828283
> Tfw not an american
Reeeee
>>
>>38828311
>America is the only country in the world with guns

I'm not american either, they're not as uncommon as you think.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.