[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your 30 and your parents are mass panicing driving you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 1501777031304.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1501777031304.png
280KB, 646x595px
>tfw your 30 and your parents are mass panicing driving you around applying for jobs

I just put down the wrong number.....
>>
Is sucking dick a good way to make money? Asking for a friend.
>>
who would hire a 30 yo with no job experience, so much of a red flag your resume definitely went into the trash the second you walked out the door. not even the bin in the office but like the swing door ones in the lobby people toss unfinished fries and ketchupy tray liners in. that's where it belongs.
>>
>beg parents to get working papers at 16
>finally allowed
>get first car (deathtrap piece of SHIT) that same year
>go to high school full time and work full time
>mother finds out working ass off so I can move out
>spend years doing what she can to make sure I can't work or even socialize
>fast forward to today, social invalid, can't leave the house no matter how much I wish I could
>mother's happy as a pig in shit that her slave pet can't leave

meanwhile in your house
>stay home and never want to leave or work
>parents actually helping you and forcing you to integrate into society so you can be a normal human
>you sabotage yourself because you just straight don't want to
>at 30 years old

strange planet we live on.
>>
>>38827783
Can we trade places ????
It's too comfy working was always kinda a shit to me
>>
>tfw 24 and have never even applied for a job.
I'm so fucked. Would lying about my past work experience work?
>>
>>38827944
Time to sign up for bux anon.
>>
This thread is making me panic. You ever had a job OP? I really hope things turn out ok for you if you're not making this up
>>
>>38828063
Ops not the only one without a job at 30.
It snowballs if you haven't work at 25.
>>
>>38827865
You're looking at it the wrong way. Working is pretty great so long as you like what you're doing. You make a lot of friends with your coworkers and even if you have nothing else to connect with them about, you can still connect about work. You have your daily routine, you have fun doing what you do (I was fixing computers in the IT dept for this upscale school for retarded children) and, best of all, you get that paycheck every two weeks which you use to enrich your life further in any way you see fit.
>>
>>38828246
Not everybody gets sweet IT jobs.
>>
File: 732642876.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
732642876.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>tfw 26 yo
>tfw 27 soon
>tfw never worked before
I-I still have t-time, right guys?
>>
File: 1498672231656.jpg (316KB, 1055x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1498672231656.jpg
316KB, 1055x1248px
Once when I was in the supermarket on my way out I saw a 50-something mother pleading desperately with the (female) manager to give her son a chance and a job. The son was standing next to the mother and from the way he was dressed he clearly had aspergers. The manager was saying he would need to apply online like everyone else and this woman was fucking hysterical, clearly at her wit's end trying to get her son a foot in the door.

The whole thing was quite grim to watch. The mother was out of touch if she thought her weirdo son was ever going to get a job in a shop full of normoes, especially if he needed his fucking mother to get the job for him.
>>
>>38828343
You're fine just get a shit tier job like dishwashing
>>
and here i was thinking i was a loser for getting my first job at 20. what the fug
>>
>>38828807
Same lmao
>Tfw only been working part time at job for 2 months and I'm being hired full time
>Tfw it's my dream field
I thought I was a pathetic neet for not getting a proper job till I was 20 but wew lad..
>>
>>38828807
>>38828883
>getting my first job at 20
>first job at 20
>20
So just two years after high school? Only five years after you're even allowed to work? Barely not a child?
Keep normalfagging it up I guess
>>
>>38827634
God damn you. Can you even drive? Shit son. I retired from trucking at the age of 31!!! You are barely gonna start!? I implore you (if you can drive) to get a Class A or B CDL and go in to the transportation industry.
Class B will get you to drive shuttles or bus; a decent $35-50k a year
Class A will get you a ng hauling big rigs;
about $46-67k a year (especially with endorsements).
You better haul ass boy. I bet fucking vidyas and utter lack of discipline w/procrastination fucked ya up.
>>
>>38827694
shit dude that was harsh
>>
>>38829070
do't have a date w yer sister or some chitlins and grits in the oven to tend to yokel joe?
>>
>>38829250
Nigger. North East Texas here. I wish y'all luck. Buy guns. Buy ammo. Buy land.
>VargFaceCloseUp.jpg
>START GETTING PASSIVE INCOME
>>
>>38829387
This, also have 10 white kids
>>
>>38829070
How to get class b?
>>
File: 1409184002054.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1409184002054.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>38827694
Holy shit lad my fucking sides are in the Kupiter belt right now
>>
>>38828343
Meh, I don't want to sound harsh but if you have no expierience at 27, the only option at this point would be fast food or retail unless you went back to Uni but that would be akward attending with 19-23 year olds
>>
>>38829639
Yeah but no one cares unless you're trying to be fellow kids with the chads. I remember studying and talking with >30 yr old students all the time
>>
>>38829591
Study the DMV manual.
Apply for different shuttle (mostly prominent in cities and high travel areas) or inquiry at public/school bus companies.
I don't know too much, because I was fortunate to get direct training and hired by the company I applied for. If niggers can be bus drivers, getting $58k a year, you can too.
>>
I'm worse guys. I'm 26, NEET and got two callbacks in the past week, but I was too anxious to respond.
>>
>>38827694
McDonalds and warehouses. They'll hire 16 year old stoner kids and 30 year old NEETs and 50 year old immigrants and literal retards. They just want a pair of hands and feet to do the thing that needs to be done.
>>
>>38827634

Got first job when i was 24 or 25 not sure. After quitting college was neet for 3 years or so.
>>
>tfw had numerous part time and temporary jobs since I was 16
>hated most of them
>26 now and regret almost every job I've ever had
>only jobs I've enjoyed were voluntary unpaid jobs and one temporary job where I could could just get on with it without interruptions or receiving shit from others for simply trying to get on with my job
>current full-time job makes me want to kill myself

I have quite a bit of money, but sometimes I don't feel like it's worth it. I'm fine with the work in most cases, and actually quite like doing a lot of it, but I just want to get on with it without having to deal with shit from everyone else. I did raise my voice at my boss/supervisor yesterday and he's been a little more passive since then, but I don't know why I need to do that in order to not have a shit time.

/blog
>>
Sorry for derailing, but how am I supposed to prove work experience?

I am working my ass off rn, but I need to prove it in the future
>>
35 yo NEET master race here, never had a job been on the BUX since 20.

u mad wagies?
>>
>>38830021
By looking at what skills that are advertised in a job posting and then showing how they relate in your current job.
>>
>>38830083
>u mad wagies?
not rly senpai, just got back from a comfy trip around Europe and can't wait to see my friends at work

I remember how miserable I was when I was a NEET
never again
>>
>>38830021
I've never had a job but don't you provide a phone number for your previous boss. I think you also have to specify whether or not you want your new boss calling your old boss and asking about you. Saying no looks really bad
>>
>>38830115

yeah but you're a normie and actually like people though, unlike myself that absolutely hate people including myself.

fleshy bodies are disgusting.
>>
>>3883013
You sound rather edgy my man, I remember going through my moody teenage years as well
>>
>>38830021
References nigger!

>>38830130
He's got you there, anon.
>>
>>38830172
Should I get a refernce when im about to leave?
>>
File: IMG_6659.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6659.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>38827694
toppest kek anon
>>
File: 1499396413928.png (19KB, 565x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499396413928.png
19KB, 565x540px
I feel you OP. My parents somehow aren't happy with the entry-level jobs I'm applying for and are trying to force me to work where THEY want me to work, even though I'm nineteen.
It's depressing as fuck because I'll end up with some job they like rather than something I can tolerate myself.
>>
File: 1471130380572.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1471130380572.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>almost 26
>no work experience
>no references
>only an old degree

I'm so scared.
>>
>>38827634
Champ, I...

desu
>>
dude... have you thought about suicide? seriously
>>
>>38828343

Just fucking lie in your resume, mcdonald doesn't have time to check your references.
>>
>>38830083
Actually i just feel sorry for you. As a pathetic mess I'm glad you at least have something to feel proud of
>>
>>38827634
>I just put down the wrong number.....

Holy fuck. On accident?

Either way, you should really apply to a temp agency to get started and at least get some fucking experience. You'll probably be rubbing elbows with convicts and dropouts, but fuck it.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (58KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
58KB, 498x456px
>>38827694
Cold as hell anon
>>
>>38827634
>Tfw 32 and my parents ask me about future goals and doing anythibg else than playing vidya
>tell them i'm contempt with my life they way it is
>they get mad tht i don't want a family or go on vacations
The cunts should be appreciative i have my life on track, dont bother with your parents OP there will always be something to complain about. Get your job and cut ties with em.
>>
>>38832222
>i'm contempt with my life they way it is
Illiteracy or Freudian slip?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.