[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

make a choice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Girl A:

>4/10 chinese chick
>anxiety disorder and depression
>listens to angsty pop punk
>cute and clingy

Girl B:

>6/10 short white girl
>thicc body
>fucked up jaw
>bestbuy version of elsa pataky
>daddy issues
>annoying voice
>normie
>>
Aaaaaaa
What is this research for?
>>
>>38827601
Who decides which is the 4 and the 6?
Those are close enough it's within the margin of error for most people.

I like Asians, what if the 4/10 is more attractive to me?

Post images to go with this hypothetical situation

but I would go with A
>>
>>38827601
Chinese chick
>>
A, and doubly so because white women are stupid
>>
A, why the fuck would you choose a normie?
>>
>>38827601
I have yellow fever so don't listen to me and go for the 6/10, 6>4 and numbers don't lie.
>>
>>38827601
>>daddy issues
don't go there, anon
>>
>>38827629
my inability to make decisions whitout the internet people aproving

>>38827648
>Who decides which is the 4 and the 6?
i do

>I like Asians, what if the 4/10 is more attractive to me?
uhhhh i mostly wanted to point out she's closer to the fat girl at the chinese take away restaurant than to the qt kawaii anime girl you virgins imagine if I just said "asian"
>>
>Caring about looks
You can be pretty much change a women's body to your liking if they love you enough. Always go homemade over pre-built. Once they start looking better they love you more because you helped them look better. Love and value only go up.
>>
>>38827807
>Once they start looking better they love you more because you helped them look better.
Ouch.You're literally ASKING to get cucked with a mindset like that.
>>
>>38827715
what the fuck
is this a hypothetical situation or not
I don't want to interact with Norms, please fuck off
>>
>>38827715
I'd still go with the asian chick. You wouldn't to get involved with all of the drama from chick b.
>>
>>38827807
except this doesnt happen irl
>>
>>38827715
>fat girl
>what is caloric restriction
asians are disciplined and faithful, she'll do it 4 u anon
>>
Looks-wise B is basically my oneitis minus the jaw thing so I'll just go with her. Girl A is probably just going to cuck me for the first thirsty white guy with yellow fever anyway.
>>
>>38827834
>You wouldn't to get involved with all of the drama from chick b.

i'm afraid both will be a lot of drama what with A's mentall ilnesses and predisposition to envy

>>38827833
hehe i almost tricked you
>>
>>38827601
A because her personality seems brilliant.
>>
>>38828249
But with girl a, she would probably have less friends. This means that you will of more of her to yourself.
>>
File: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMFT.jpg (93KB, 558x592px) Image search: [Google]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMFT.jpg
93KB, 558x592px
>>38827601
>None of them have a dick

Lol no thanks. Fuck all roasties.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.