[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to die. That's it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476541258073.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1476541258073.png
20KB, 474x473px
I just want to die. That's it
>>
>>38827144
tell me more.

how do you wanna die. how do you feel right now.
>>
This is a comfy thread for some reason, hope you're comfy op
>>
I feel you OP. I can't do it myself so I live my life as reckless as possible. I speed everywhere, and I drink a lot. Hopefully life will have mercy and kill me soon.
>>
>>38827655
>I speed everywhere, and I drink a lot.
If you're so much of a pussy that you can't kill yourself, at least don't put other people's lives at risk.
>>
>>38827674
People deserve to die.
>>
>>38827679
How so? Why do they deserve to die?
>>
>>38827700
Everyone has ignored me my entire life, including my family. My family laughs at me while telling me no one loved me.
I've been living on the outside, viewing life through a window my entire life. I see people with these normal things, relationships, good parents, loving families, and I hate it. It makes me jealous. Then people don't understand me. They see my shoes and refuse to try them on. They act aggressive and push me further away from the window, until now, where I don't even care to look into it anymore. I try to distract myself from that view with drugs and alcohol, video games and sleeping. Going to work is awful. I am forced to look through the window all day, watching people have the things I always wanted, all while they laugh at me for never getting it.
>>
>>38827868
So... that's reason you should die, and your shitty family. Not other people's fault they get to have a better life than you.

You're just a sore faggot for saying people deserve to die like that. Rather kill yourself, or actually work to salvage the wreckage that is your life. But putting innocent, happy (relatively speaking) people's lives at risk for your stupidity is retarded. No wonder no one loved you if you do that, you're an awful person.
>>
>>38828030
I know what I am. My family and life made me this way, I wasn't born wanting to do this. It's the years of bullshit and how it has piled ontop of itself.
My dream was to give my grandmother a new house, to see her smile. I wanted to see other people happy, because I never was. I just wanted people to love and understand me, but all they have done was push me further away every time I tried to "be myself." People just use you if you show kindness, so I decided to stop showing it years ago. Now I'm like this, and I know exactly why. I had hopes and dreams, but the world just fucking crushed me.
>>
>>38827144
Just kill yourself.

That's it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.