[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blackbot here taking a trip to europe but not for what you think.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498080370098.jpg (64KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498080370098.jpg
64KB, 682x1024px
blackbot here taking a trip to europe but not for what you think. Im looking to get dominated by and lose virginity to some big uncut euro-cock but i need tips on the best country to go to? mainly the most open minded or ones with most jungle fever? I'm thinking netherlands since they're the tallest and probably most hung. Most of the men there are experimental right? No Mediterraneans either please, i want the most devil white motherfuckers
>>
>>38827053
Stay out of my ancestral homeland, you filthy nigger.
>>
I'm a beta from the Netherlands with a small uncut dick, will that do?
>>
>>38827235
No, now whip it out.
>>38827271
No i'm pretty sure plenty of dom blacks will enjoy you though.
>>
try Germany or France, if you visit Cologne I'm 100%ly sure you're gonna get fucked
>>
netherlands has at the very least prostitution, but really any gay dating app you're too shy to use at home will find someone looking to take your black cherry
>>
>>38827508
>prostitutes
no thanks. isn't red light district one of the things hollands most known for anyway? i'll stick with the grindr apps though,

you sound like you have experience which one of those countries has the whitest? or most hung if so?

>>38827428

i'd rather try germany. i forgot to clarify im looking mainly for mostly northern countries but i'd try UK too.
>>
>>38827612
Cologne is the gay capital of Germany, you're gonna find someone for sure
>>
>>38827053
Nigga are you sayin' you's too good for a confident black dick? baka
>>
>>38828620
no not all but atm i have a white male domination fetish and i want my first time to be forever remembered by a white cock
>>
Try France.

t. French
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.