[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, can I hold your hand?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499408516427.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499408516427.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>"Anon, can I hold your hand?"
>>
File: 1500871153-Jizz.jpg (110KB, 800x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500871153-Jizz.jpg
110KB, 800x383px
Sure you can qt
>>
>>38826377
Holy fuck OP. That looks cute at a glance, but when you think about how quickly that thing could demolish that hand with it's teeth and claws it becomes terrifying. I would never want to be in that guys position.
>>
>>38826451
The scary thing to me is people think that big cats only maul people when they get scared or feel threatened. They don't realize that a big cat can maul, dismember, or kill a human when it's just playing. That's how powerful they are. Big cats nip and scratch each other and wrestle, but unless you're Hercules you can't play with them at the same level of strength.
>>
>>38826705
yeah I read that you can actually bite your finger off as easy as biting a raw carrot but your brain is like "nah bro dont do that"
>>
>>38826819
Not remotely true. Even the concept of that is fucking absurd, you really think bone has the same density as a carrot?
>>
>>38826916
i think he just means you can bite your finger off just as you would a carrot, but our brains prevent us from doing so
>>
>>38826705
Shit, I have a normal cat and I can't play with her, she barely recognizes a difference between playing and mauling the shit out of you. She attacks with the slightest provocation and she is strong as fuck. Never had a cat like that before and they were all males. I could mess with them for 20 mins and they wouldn't hurt me at all, even when they used their back legs to scratch. She did that once and my arm is permanently scarred.
>>
>>38826377
OK, now try it with your dick
>>
File: 1500222413693.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1500222413693.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>38826377
Why was i turned on by this?
>>
>>38826819
Yeah this is bullshit. I've bitten into my fingers many, many times and if they were carrots, they would have popped right off as hard as they were bit.
>>
>>38826451
Imagine if it chomped down just hard enough that his natural reaction was to jerk his hand and arm away. Those claws instinctively dig in and tear his arm to ribbons. My black cat does that shit all the time to me and he is just a mini version of that panther.
>>
>>38826377
Webm is broken for me.
>>
>Don't worry about your girlfriend anon, it'll be our secret ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwlqmQY4iIw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.