[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck a brittish girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1493095460024.jpg (44KB, 278x447px) Image search: [Google]
1493095460024.jpg
44KB, 278x447px
Would you fuck a brittish girl?
>>
>>38825584
only if she had decent teeth
so no
>>
No

t. Brit
>>
>>38825704
Your women are mostly hot, the men all look like fucking Shrek.
>>
Only the sloppy working class kind. They seem up for anything, anywhere, anytime. Just creatures of pure lust.
>>
>>38825713
That's not true

We're all ugly
>>
brits are a bottom 5 girl of earth
>>
>>38825757
Vikings kidnapped all the cute girls and boys
>>
>>38825584
Yes but they wouldn't
>>
it is so strange that brits are white and yet are very distinctive facially from american whites, who are most from the british isles, in so many ways. i don't understand it.
>>
>>38825962
>who are most from the british isles
most white americans are germans and Irish, the Irish are not brittish
>>
>>38825962
Lad, most yanks are nazi
>>
why'd they fuck up her hair color?
>>
>>38825584
I want Diana to be my gf, and after a couple months of hand holding, kissing, and getting closer to each other I would make love to her.
>>
File: Celia-Walden-333942.jpg (26KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Celia-Walden-333942.jpg
26KB, 590x350px
>>38825584
british girls don't look like that, they look like this
>>
>>38825584
No. Girls here are usually a 3/10 at best for both looks and personality.

t. Lives in London
>>
File: Want my (you)s.png (755KB, 468x539px) Image search: [Google]
Want my (you)s.png
755KB, 468x539px
>>38825713
I'll stress that the British population generally is very diverse when it comes to appearance and that you can easily find unattractive citizens with far more attractive siblings. Typically the men are more attractive than women on an objective scale though as the former outnumber women in the younger age groups they are typically forced to compromise. This in part results in women putting less effort than they would if the opposite were the case and so you will find many who refuse to take care of their bodies and use make-up as a substitute to discipline and self-respect. Many men are also overweight though to a slightly lesser capacity as such citizens are generally pointed out and encouraged to lose weight whilst women are usually passed over on this area due to the social backlash that would result from it.

Furthermore our perception of one's attractiveness is heavily influenced by the clothing one wears and in a society where "comfy" clothing such as tracksuits and sportswear is preferred over shirts, jeans, shoes etc. by both the mid-working/ working classes it goes without saying that a considerable proportion of the population end up looking savage due to reasons outside of their physiques. Add in that many women are prone to desperate attempts at seducing desirable partners and thus result to whoreish outlooks and you get a situation where those who are unattractive have their problems exacerbated by a magnitude of ten. The sad reality is that this is largely attributable to them only as they refuse to use the information available anywhere from fashion magazines to the internet to discover what compliments their bodies and how to contrast clothing correctly. Also make-up should frankly be banned, having women spend thousands of GBP over the course of several years only to block their pores and hasten their worsening skin quality is a scam that should have been dealt with decades ago. And short hair is cancer and dye is far too commonplace.
>>
>>38827384
>Living in london
>Being british
>>
>>38828535
And where do you live then, Anon?
>>
I dont think that british girls are interested in eastern european guys.
>>
>>38828564
Newcastle upon tyne, england
>>
File: 1501758944062.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501758944062.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
>>38828608
>He lives in fucking Newcastle
>Making fun of London
>>
>>38828660
At least there aint no niggers here... nigger
>>
>>38828674
Nope, just scummy northern white trash.
>>
>>38828692
Let me guess? your from pakistan and moved here 3 years ago and think your more british than the queen. go fuck yourself paki go home
>>
>>38828705
Nope. From one of the whitest English working class families, based in London/Surrey/Kent/Sussex for centuries.

Not a single one of my ancestors that I'm aware of was born outside of the south east.
>>
>>38828801
>White
>South East

How you enjoying londinistan friendo
>>
>>38828801
>one of the whitest English working class families
Has London really gotten so bad that the last remaining native families can now be ranked in order of whiteness?
>>
>>38825584
I don't really care too much for the pom accent very much, nor do I really like their general poshness. But yes, I'd probably fuck one so long as she didn't talk too much. Now Australians on the other hand...
>>
Would you fucking not?

Originaldrop
>>
>>38825757
As a brit I can confirm this, very few of us look more than one step up from being disfigured really
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.