[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r/incel has been banned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1422508808759[1].jpg (431KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1422508808759[1].jpg
431KB, 3840x2160px
>/r/incel has been banned
>>
>>38825420
r/incel has been banned for a long while. r/incels has been the main hub. I checked and it's currently private. I don't blame them, every other day some normalfag brings it up on askreddit and the entire sub is flooded with normalfags making fun of them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/incels
>>
incel has been banned forever
incels went private because
>normies in MY safe space?
>>
>>38825456
there is a normalfag sub dedicated to reposting incel posts and discussing it in great detail. It's pretty pathetic
r/inceltears
>>
There are guys who literally have never had sex haha how is that even possible haha just look her in the eyes and give her a firm handshake
>>
>>38825505
Still not as pathetic as being an incel lol
>>
>>38825496
we don't go on facebook and spam normies space with feels and reeeees do we?
>>
>>38825420
>r/inceltears
>IncelTears is a place for folks to submit screenshots of self-described Incels (involuntary celibates) making fools of themselves in their clueless quest to get laid and take women down a peg.
>This isn't a place to hate on people just because they can't get laid. This isn't even a place to generalize. This is a place for specific cases where Incels say idiotic, misogynistic, or just jaw-dropping things and for us to point and laugh.

Feminism desperately wants to push this narrative that hating women or treating them bad will not get you laid but we all know that the men who fuck the most also hate women the most.
>>
>>38825906
Go post about it on r/incels, freak
>>
>>38825420
Theres still forever alone 30+, great entertainment factor also go find womens dating advice. I like reading insane peoples comments who have no idea they're insane.
>>
Why was it banned though? Is being an incel as bad as hating fat people?
>>
File: transparentthink.png (5KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
transparentthink.png
5KB, 473x454px
/r/Incels is the only place where real robots congregate. You see daily blackpill/OC creation and they actively shun normalfags

I only lurk because I don't have a reddit account.
>>
>>38825781
it actually is t b h
>>
>>38825781
It is even more pathetic. Creating a subreddit to laugh at people is something a bully would do.
>>
File: cnn pepe.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
Why do normies despise male virgins so much?
>>
>>38825781
that is arguable
>>
>>38825906
Incels are made for bullying and feminizing desu.
>>
>>38826901

They don't, if you behave like a good little beta the normies ignore you. Incels refuse to shut up. They repeatedly bring up black pill thinking, which ends up causing a riot in any normalfag subreddit.

Redditors live in a culture steeped in censorship and political correctness. It's not surprising blackpills set them off.
>>
>>38825906
incels and numale/male feminist anti-incels fight to the death while Chad carries on fucking everything that crosses his path
>>
>>38827002
it's the only place in which you can talk about the way human relationships work in reddit.
>>
>>38811594
tfw no niger gf tbqhqh
>>
>>38827002
If you ever want sex you're an entitled misogynist how can objectify women that ways. If you're a girl and you want sex, you go girl and anyone who you want to fuck has to fuck you or they have patriarchal standard of beauty.
>>
File: Nuclear_Redpill.jpg (771KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_Redpill.jpg
771KB, 2000x2000px
>>38827054

The matriarchy won't survive. Trust me. Women are parasitic, without men they can't last.
>>
>>38825906
This is the realest post i've read in 2017.
>>
>>38827125
Although, this is the biggest load of shit.
>>
>>38826901
Because when you're a man, your ability to attract mates is connected to your social status. In other words a guy who fucks a lot or who isn't a virgin is higher on the social ladder than a virgin or an incel.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.