[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose name do you write?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1132.jpg (59KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
59KB, 500x357px
Whose name do you write?
>>
File: 1501761650490.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501761650490.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>making anons trust me and send me their pics with their name
>write them down in the note
>>
My own

XxxxxxxNaruSasukexxxxxxX
>>
>>38825342
I would write Muhammad, and watch the world burn as half of it's muslim population dies
>>
The child of the person who with full intent, ruined my life and tortured without even fucking having met me.
>>
>get phonebook
>go down the list until my hand cramps
>wait until I can write more
>keep going
>>
write an asterisk into it
>>
My own, of course
>>
>>38825594
You have to see their faces first. Its a rule my man
>>
>>38825715

You need to know what the person you're killng looks like anon.
>>
>>38825594

The note's rules specifically say you need to picture a specific person for it to work, precisiely to prevent you mass killing tons of people at once.

You can only kill one at a time.
>>
>>38825763
All I'll say is that the sorrow of the loss would cause their weak and rotten heart to stop, then the whole family would be together in death.
>>
trump
soros
dude weed leaf man
bannon

watch /pol/ explode
>>
>>38825804
Okay.
>get facebook
>list populous schools and workplaces on profile
>go to recommended friends
>open up their friend lists
>go down the list until my hand cramps
>wait until I can write more
>keep going
>>
my own

or is that not allowed?
>>
I'd kill
>Every girl who ever rejected me
>Highschool bullies
>Non-famous people who have like 10k+ followers on Instagram and keep promoting shitty brands
I'd probably kill their family members first, just to watch them cry. After that I kill them.
>>
>>38826100

Not only is that allowed, you can give yourself effectively temporary immortality by writing yourself to die in a few weeks, and then for that amount of time nothing else can kill you.
>>
Go on tinder and write all the girls with height requirements.
>>
>>38826294
>wanting immortality or to live any longer

no
>>
>>38826294
why didnt light just do that and have it be years instead of weeks?
>>
>>38825594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nm_RK2EdV0
>>
>>38826373
Because he didn't expect to die.
>>
>>38826373
but then L nor anyone else would be able to kill him

then again if they proved he was kira and he went to jail he would have to live until that time was up and that would suck
>>
File: 1499922441337.jpg (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499922441337.jpg
30KB, 300x250px
>>38825342
>Write down the name Chad

>Make r9k thread about it

>All people with the name Chad die

>"Thank me later fags.
>>
Just start trying to rid the world of blacks, muslims, Jews, and maybe hispanics. Only the guys tho.
>>
>>38826503
That's not how it works.
Light Oreganami
>>
>>38826373

Because you could only time delay on the death note for something like...I think 30 days max before it didn't work.
>>
>>38826503
>tfw mellow folk singer I enjoy who makes his own animations keels over because of some NEET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLw5b70OJH8
I'll find you and I'll kill you.
>>
>>38825342
George rr Martin.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.