[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else a brainlet here? How do you cope with never fully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1501713878746.jpg (6KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1501713878746.jpg
6KB, 250x243px
Anyone else a brainlet here?

How do you cope with never fully understanding things, being slower than others, becoming exhausted over things that require just a little mental effort, terrible attention span? This shit is tortuous and I'm getting pretty tired of living like this.
>>
Just stop thinking and live. Life isn't worth thinking too hard about anyway, it's all a fucking mess.
>>
Conversations are difficult sometimes. I feel like it's one-sided most of the times because of the person being smarter than I am. I have a hard time constructing thoughts and stringing them together into words, and it makes me even more annoyed when it turns out to be gibberish at the end.
I wish I was smarter. Only thing I'm good at is my job.
>>38824474
Is right though.
>>
>>38824474
>Just stop thinking and live
I can't, man. I want to be good at something but it is an uphill battle for me in anything. Can't draw, can't paint, can't write, can't code. I can't do anything I want to do. I can't even enjoy watching shows/anime, reading manga or playing video games anymore because it just reminds me that there are people out there achieving their dreams and it just makes me jealous and depressed.
>>
>>38824694
Life is just fucked man, I feel the same way as you. People are dealt different cards and it's unfair, and you don't even know how to play the ones you've been dealt. Thinking about it just makes it worse. I've worked myself out of that phase because I realized there's nothing I can do. I didn't ask to be this way, it just happened. Getting upset over the uncontrollable is just a spiral staircase that keeps winding downward, and there's no way to easily climb back up.
Life is about settling with yourself, compromising with the hand you were given. Sometimes the cards need to be thrown away so you can draw something different. Sometimes the deck needs to be thrown away because the cards aren't worth drawing.
In the end you need to be happy with yourself, you're the only one you're going to be living with for the rest of your life. Dreams are meant to be broken, expectations are meant to be lessened. Sometimes you need to look at yourself and accept what you see in the mirror, otherwise you'll always be thinking of the what ifs.
I'm sorry life is like this, I really am, but it is what it is. We can't change the game, so we live on and do what we do: live. Accepting defeat is just another part of moving on.
>>
Is getting mentally exhausted a sign of low IQ? Happens to me a lot and I can't do something like write for more than 1 hour.
>>
>>38824936
It can be any number of things, what's important are the other symptoms surrounding it.
>>
>>38824430
unironically research on methods on how to an hero painlessly.
i am a brainlet too and i'm gonna do exactly do that.
>>
>>38824694
>I can't even enjoy watching shows/anime
this has happnened to me too.
>watching death note in 2009
>quit it after 2 episodes because light is a brainchad
>>
Semen is a well tested nootropic.
Eat your own cum, along with some coffee, it should get you sharper right after the first dosage.
>>
Adhd and at a 5th grade level in math. I just wish I was strong so I could do a trade but I have rotated legs and a bad back. I've been studying math though finally understood quadratic equations.
>>
>>38825151
We are low IQ, not retarded.
>>
>>38825414
Same thing.
Origamiginallys
>>
you should meditate op
>>
>>38825598
that does work, people say
>>
>>38824430
by not caring any more and just staying in solitude and playing the vidyer.
>>
>>38825615
science agrees too
>>
>>38825710
it's good to be on the right side
>>
File: 1494629692219.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1494629692219.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
Any other brainlets have brainfog?
I find myself unable to focus on anything or be engaged or immersed in anything.
I used to be able to play vidya all night and day but these days I cant even manage 30 minutes because I just cant focus on it or get distracted and want to do something else and the cycle repeats itself.
>>
>>38825770
Hmm I stopped playing video games 3 years ago for that reason. I would sit and start it and just feel lost or get distracted.
>>
>>38825040
No, my mother already lost my father and it has been extremely difficult for her, committing suicide would only drive her mad, she loves me too much. For some mysterious fucking reason she is proud of me, a failed weak shit
>>
File: 1501553945382.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1501553945382.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
>>38825770
My mind is so foggy I get pretty lost if I try to think about anything. I can't deal with this shit anymore.
>>
This thread should have more replies since it's likely that half of /r9k/ has low IQ, it's the premier brainlet board.
>>
>>38825846
ah, my mother and father are both retards who malnourished me when i was 4-6 years old.
no matter how much love they show me right now they are the reason i'm retarded, so i don't care if they cry.
>>
File: 1498792125713.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498792125713.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>38825770
same, cant do anything longer than 30 minutes
>>
painless way to kill yourself?
>>
>>38826043
carbon monoxide inhalation, aka car in garage suicide.
>>
i just feel so alone. i can't relate to anyone and anyone i try to get close to just ends up ghosting me. my "friends" never cared about be beyond being the butt of a joke, and my family has just used me as a punching bag my entire life
>try to meditate because of this thread
>just makes it worse
>>
File: a18.jpg (26KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
a18.jpg
26KB, 600x537px
>tfw STEM masterrace
brainlets get rekt
>>
>>38824936
That happens to everyone, it's more of an emotional/mood/willpower thing

Willpower is a finite resource that you need to expand the pool of.

>>38825710
>>38825615
>>38825744
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation

>Based on these studies, they concluded that there is moderate evidence that meditation reduces anxiety, depression, and pain, but there is no evidence that meditation is more effective than active treatment.
It's better than doing nothing but it's always best to see a therapist.

>>38825770
>>38825870
>>38825963
I know this feel but sometimes I also feel the opposite. I feel like this has to do with my habits and routine. Its easier for me to do tasks for extended periods of time when I don't have to force myself to do it and it's just something that I do at that part of the day. I wish my habits would say though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.