[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your dream girl and tell your feelz.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 15

File: 1500322834018fdsfdsf.png (9KB, 956x809px) Image search: [Google]
1500322834018fdsfdsf.png
9KB, 956x809px
post your dream girl and tell your feelz.
>>
>>38824368
Preferably someone who is loyal and isn't a cunt.
Note that people (men and women) usually can't tell if they're a cunt or not due to lack of self awareness.
>>
File: Dumbroastie.png (29KB, 1116x637px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbroastie.png
29KB, 1116x637px
>>38824389
Oh shit I need an image.
Well, I don't know what that would look like but I can show you what it wouldn't look like.
>>
>online
>cluster C
>we form a codependent relationship with each other.
>meet in person after a year or two.
>>
File: idealgf010.png (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idealgf010.png
108KB, 1280x720px
>>38824368
Is there really much else to say originally
>>
File: 1500633905648.png (46KB, 916x723px) Image search: [Google]
1500633905648.png
46KB, 916x723px
>tfw this never
>>
File: yanderelewdgamergf.png (110KB, 993x684px) Image search: [Google]
yanderelewdgamergf.png
110KB, 993x684px
>>38824524
>still using the outdated version
This one is a straight upgrade senpai.
>>
File: gf velba.jpg (99KB, 989x389px) Image search: [Google]
gf velba.jpg
99KB, 989x389px
velba gf
>>
>>38824476
>tfw the only g/f I ever had in college was like this ;_;
>>
File: somewhatrare.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
somewhatrare.png
109KB, 360x340px
>>38824559
Don't leave me hanging here anon, i'm going to need the details. Green text please ;-;
>>
File: clever filename.png (35KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
clever filename.png
35KB, 750x600px
>tfw highschool crush was exactly like this
>tfw she didn't like me
>>
>>38824389
You can miss out on a lot of great people by being hyper judgemental. Hopefully you can see past how easily people can be misinterpreted. Some people are cunts unintentionally, learn the difference.
>>
>>38824389
is someone doesn't give you the feedback/responses that you think are/is acceptable they may lack social skills. Don't blame it on cuntiness. Some people truly have your best interest in mind and come off with a negative tone. Communication is key my dude.
>>
>>38824659
I'm not an idiot.
>learn the difference
I wonder if you understand the difference yourself?
Perhaps you're a female and you act in a certain manor and you see me as a male that has ignored you on the basis that I think you are a cunt?
Kinky.
Judgement, in this context, means that I am deciding what a person is on the basis of a few ques, which is language (referring to my original post). The hyper part of that phrase I think you intended it to mean that I am doing it too early in some way?
Usually in my experience my initial perception of someone is correct most of the time and I always use the basis of my suspicions as a tool in conversation. You can tell a lot about how someone feels and thinks about you by facial expressions and body posturing.
So yes, I am going to be hyper judgemental.

Usually a female or a homosexual male would use a term like "hyper judgemental". As I imagine there's a lot of emotional emphases on the hyper part if you were to say it. I forget what that's called in language but essentially imagine a someone saying it like "your like-(brief pause) Hyper judge(break)mental".
The emotional part of that likely comes from sexual frustration.

TLDR. I think you're a roastie projecting your desire to be fucked
>>
>>38824578
I'll keep it general:

>half-asian/half-white
>glasses and short hair; the type you'd find in a bookstore
>quiet, but had a devious and cynical side
>adored anime and japanese culture (she was not part-japanese)
>only liked to be touched on rare occasions
>would always play with her hair and giggle when talking to her, even if she's quiet throughout the whole conversation
>would start singing to herself under her breath when bored
>if you tried to hug her when she didn't want to be, she'd slap you without hesitation, and then giggle about it (at one point someone near us yelled out "sir, you're in an abusive relationship." which made her giggle again)
>if you rode the bus with, she would insist you switch seats so she could be near the window
>would try to sneak up startle you when you're not looking
>whenever she bought snacks from afar, and you wanted any, she would decline and tell you "it's an acquired taste" while giving you a smug smile and trying not to laugh
>would be surprisingly affectionate and wanting to cuddle on days you were really depressed, despite not liking people touching her otherwise
>the last thing I said to her before she moved away, though I didn't mean to, was that I loved her. and her response was "I know."
>>
>>38824838
You can usually tell if someone is Autistic based on the way they use their facial expressions, avoidance of eye contact, focus on pouncing words correctly, stuttering, uncertainty of where to place feet and hands and generally being uncomfortable when speaking.
When I say cunt. I mean initially taking me for a fool and lying to me. Large ego on the basis of nothing. Liking my pocket rather than me. Playing "games" such as pretending to break up with me to see if I pass the test or win their game. Also cheating and character assassinations are big ones.
>>
>>38824961
*Pronouncing
>>
File: feels_weird_man.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
feels_weird_man.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>38824882
That doesn't sound like it was worth the trouble anon, sorry that happened to you
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (30KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
30KB, 327x327px
H3r
>>
>>38825061
It's not at all as bad as it sounds. I genuinely loved her. She was always actually quite friendly, just with a playful side like out of an anime. Always giggling and stroking her hair when you're around, while also deliberately trying to be a challenge. And, for whatever reason, you found yourself coming back for more and more. I miss her.
>>
>>38824882
>>the last thing I said to her before she moved away, though I didn't mean to, was that I loved her. and her response was "I know."
Damn, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>38824882
Shit, kys you cuck
>>
>>38825190
It wasn't at as bad as you think. She said it with a smile and another giggle. Made me fall for her more.
>>
>>38825227
You sound like you love it up your ass
>>
>>38825263
I would love you up my ass. ;)
>>
>>38825263
>implying your average robot isn't into pegging
>>
You're right i can't tell, but you sure as hell talk like an idiot who's trying to sound smart online.
>>
>>38825313
>implying your average redditor isn't into pegging
FTFY
>>
File: shoggirlfriend.png (36KB, 858x664px) Image search: [Google]
shoggirlfriend.png
36KB, 858x664px
>tfw no wretched, eldritch gf to resist madness for
>>
>>38825344
What kind of faggot are you if you're not into pegging?
>>
File: judginu.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
judginu.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>38825344
>le plebbit erryone is plebbiter dirty xDD now XD

are we still doing this, i thought this one went dry awhile ago
>>
>>38825398
>>38825395
>reddit the posts
>>
>>38825398
quite trying so hard to prove you're not a normalfag
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (47KB, 710x359px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
47KB, 710x359px
>>38825477
He wasn't replying to me, I just thought the meme would have gone stale by now, it's just annoying at this point.
>>
>>38825751
I think your fedora's too tight on redditor, maybe post more frogs to prove you're not from reddit
>>
File: pepefedora.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepefedora.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>38825802
Your request is my command, m'anon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.