[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13

File: asiammeninsane.png (67KB, 902x667px) Image search: [Google]
asiammeninsane.png
67KB, 902x667px
Why are Asian American men so crazy, is it something about the cultural conflict between capitalism and confucianism?
>>
>>38824308
I always thought it was more about the conflict between traditional Asian culture (and physical characteristics) and Western notions of masculinity
>>
File: tumblr_nrvrz8LbHY1u6ao6vo1_1280.jpg (99KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvrz8LbHY1u6ao6vo1_1280.jpg
99KB, 960x1280px
Because they are the most likely group to be adult male virgins.
>>
File: wmaf0.jpg (75KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
wmaf0.jpg
75KB, 500x669px
>>38824345
This.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/78bmza/the-cost-of-losing-your-virginity-late

>"It made me angry to see my classmates of every other ethnicity bragging about having sex," said Wu, who is Asian. "Was it really a race thing? Maybe, maybe not."

Also

>Racial tendency towards hyper-sensitivity (seeing everything as a loss of face).
>Inability to accept pairbonding in the West is less about money (Chad on $80k pa > Chang on $150k pa as far as getting girls goes).
>Male entitlement, due to a sexist (the non-meme kind) culture.
>>
>>38824308
>>38824330
Why do you fags always try to make things overly complex, the shit is simple to understand. They have traits theyre born with that women dont like (generally speaking) so they try to cope with whatever they can. If they were black then theyd talk about african supremacy, if they were mexican then mexican supremacy, and etc. They dont actually care they just dont want to feel bad about shit they cant change
>>
File: nerdy white dude.png (1014KB, 738x766px) Image search: [Google]
nerdy white dude.png
1014KB, 738x766px
>>38824383
It's weird because Asian men in the US aren't even competing with Chad, they're competing with white IT and anime nerds.

....And they still lose.
>>
File: asianmenugly3.png (486KB, 683x386px) Image search: [Google]
asianmenugly3.png
486KB, 683x386px
>>38824391
Blacks and Mexicans don't go to the same lengths Asian American men do (spamming forums/boards with interracial couples that flatter their racial background etc).

There's clearly a difference here.

>>38824397
They are deeply physically unattractive people, as men.
>>
File: amwf11.jpg (62KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
amwf11.jpg
62KB, 500x298px
This is (or rather was, before the Chinese guy beat up his wife), China's most prominent AMWF couple.
>>
File: tumblr_ofyi3kh7eP1u1wleoo1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofyi3kh7eP1u1wleoo1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x625px
Like OP pic says. It's a giant cope.
>>
File: asianmencraz.png (69KB, 857x653px) Image search: [Google]
asianmencraz.png
69KB, 857x653px
Those gook grievance subreddits are a fucking goldmine.

/r/asianmasculinity are always trying to brigade /r/asiantwox, they actually stalk individual asian female redditors, find out if they have a white boyfriend (they always do) and then spam them with abuse.

The physical embodiment of mental illness.
>>
File: wmaf99.png (282KB, 1440x890px) Image search: [Google]
wmaf99.png
282KB, 1440x890px
>>38824482
This one made me laugh, it made /r/srs, funny how brutal Chinese girls are.
>>
>>38824566
WMAF men are actually way more desirable to women than full blooded asian men are.
>>
File: am6.jpg (96KB, 632x904px) Image search: [Google]
am6.jpg
96KB, 632x904px
>>38824586
>men who look like men are more desirable to women than an entire race of people who look like women

Really?
>>
hi. asian lurker here. i'd just like to share my thoughts on this issue.

the primary reason so many asian males that grow up in western culture turn away from society is just what you said, cultural conflict. but it's more than that. it's an entire system seemingly dedicated to breeding beta males and school shooters.

consider the following. many asian men grow up in a "pre-determined" household. they grow up, study hard, become doctor. no other choices. while stereotypical, this was certainly true for every other asian male i met in my high school. of course, this ambitious fate that asian parents push upon their sons is difficult, and requires constant, maintained studying throughout their childhood. many asian men grow up without childhoods, with their only fond memories winning trophies or going to some competition. this was also true in my case. because of the constant study regimen that asian men often endure for their childhood, they grow very isolated. very few asian men who grow up in these type of households turn out to be remotely sociable, because ever since they started locking themselves in their rooms, the only people they ever got to talk to were their own parents, which were often busy working in hospitals or universities.

they fear their parents being mad at them for not studying because they are literally the only voices they have in their lives. they are pushed by a constant fear of abandonment and permanent isolation, a live they unknowingly already live. and by studying more, they only achieve further isolation from the rest of society.

this toxic attitude that is inscribed into asian men by their own parents creates an intense envy or jealousy for the western society they see around them. this is most pronounced during teen years in high school or university, where they witness western men around them having fun, getting girls, and living a life that seems joyous in every aspect that they are excluded from.
>>
>>38824799
>this toxic attitude that is inscribed into asian men by their own parents creates an intense envy or jealousy for the western society they see around them. this is most pronounced during teen years in high school or university, where they witness western men around them having fun, getting girls, and living a life that seems joyous in every aspect that they are excluded from.

see:

>"It made me angry to see my classmates of every other ethnicity bragging about having sex," said Wu, who is Asian. "Was it really a race thing? Maybe, maybe not."

Why don't they blame their parents instead of whites, do they really expect western society to kowtow to Sinosphere culture, where the only thing you need to get a girl is a decent salary?

Here you have to demonstrate physical desirability. And it seems that concept, in of itself, makes Asian men really angry. The idea that you actually have to compete actively, in terms of socializing and demonstrating physical desirability.

From a western perspective this rage and expectation that say, Chinese can live the same life in America that they can in places like Malaysia, where they often form a parralel society that never intermarries and is hostile to the host society, is supremely arrogant.
>>
>>38824799
2/?

it is at this stage they have realized that they traded their childhood for trophies covered in a shiny yellow plastic coating. they realize that their lives are shitty and empty, with the only future carved out for them is to stay in school for 10 more fucking years, and then be a doctor and finally marry someone who is after their wallet. they seek further social validation for their thoughts, because hating society is clearly taboo. they want an explanation, maybe just a reason to keep going. they want someone they can vent to, someone that understands what they have been going through because they live in a world where they have it harder than everyone else. they want a girl, hell maybe even a guy if they're desperate enough, because they are thirsting for some, any form of emotional connection to a world around them that tells them they don't belong.

and then they see how asian parents treat their girls. showering them in compliments, and even going as far as to encourage them marry rich white men to bear a successful future for their own sons. this drives anger and frustration into the hearts of many of us, who have been milked for all of their hard work and achievement only to be scammed by the promise of a great future that never existed.

then they start applying to college and learning that affirmative action directly discriminates against them, and that women and minorities have it far easier than they do going to college. their entire lives are just revolving around constant work for a hopeless, bleak reward that they expect from a society that excludes and mocks them every step of their life.
>>
Fake and gay. I spend my time calling people niggers and white trash, not because I care who you date, my women or others, but because of shit talking.

But y'all never going to accept it. It's a simple concept to understand people want to date out of their race.
>>
>>38824869
like i said, they long for emotional connection because they lived an secluded, isolated life for so long. they don't give a damn about money or a girl who just wants them for it. they want a girl with an emotional connection to their feelings, an asian girl that will love them. but they don't exist. read the post that i wrote in my post above. they certainly don't feel that physical attraction was important because that's what's been ingrained into their heads by their own parents. asian parents hate sports and athleticism and view it as time wasted that could've been spent studying. it's not that asian men are angry at the concept of "physical desirability", many simply don't understand it because of their upbringing.

also, you're missing the point of my argument. my point is that asian men feel excluded from society because they lack everything that they perceive a westerner has experienced, especially a childhood with friends and a loving family. my argument does not exclusively revolve around ">tfw no gf", but rather the act of being isolated.
>>
I don't even wanna date, shit is expensive and time consuming and basically all I'm doing is dancing and juggling for her attention.

Fuck that.
>>
>>38825030
I do understand you, but I just feel like these are basic things that even someone not necessarily raised in the culture can experience or at least understand.

For example. Asian men have white fever, pretty extreme white fever at that, so why do they get so angry when an Asian woman says she prefers white men?
>>
>>38825064

Do we?

Or maybe you're just too stupid to believe it when I say it doesn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>38825064

i completely agree. but when they bring this up to their parents, they will literally make shit up and claim that "oh women don't all care about physical appearance i met this one guy xxx" etc. they are manipulative, and will attempt to convince you that the society you see all around you is fake, and that "adulthood" is completely different from the society you view today (hint: it's not). this is just a way to get the child to stop caring about girls and just focus on studying. they will tell you "oh just wait until college or medical school and find a qt asian gf"

asian men get very angry whenever an asian woman says she prefers white men because it's almost like the "promise" they were given as a child. they have been working, studying their asses off constantly, just in hopes of finding a great job and finding a beautiful asian wife and having a successful family and loving children. when they see asian women around them constantly flocking to white men, they are absolutely enraged because it only furthers the thought that the life they had lived was a complete lie, and that their parents manipulated them into doing so.

>>38825130

this guy isn't me. i'm adding a trip just for this thread.
>>
No we don't. Again, it's the shit talking and not people choosing to date whomever.

Ffs.
>>
>>38825186
Speaking as an outsider who has no skin in this game, when you say:

>and finding a beautiful asian wife

Is it actually a common desire?

It seems like most asian men I've met prefer white women.

I'm coming from the perspective of a white guy who prefers white girls, but isn't stupid enough to say he'd turn up his nose at a pretty asian girl.
>>
i rarely post on 4chan. this is my 2nd try at using a trip.

>>38825232
well it's the desire that their parents ingrain into them.
some asian parents are more lax than others, especially some in the west coast region. i'm only really speaking for the proportion of asian men who've had it tough and were raised in those stereotypical tiger parent households. but yes, for children raised in these households, many share an interest in asian women.

asian men who weren't raised in these shitty tiger parent households won't feel nearly as much hate as those who were. i doubt they care about asian womens' interests and most likely are pretty into white women.
>>
Nah Asian men and white women aren't compatible unless the Asian guy has RH negative blood.

RH negative is the rarest in Asians, and the most common in whites.
>>
>>38824923
So.... the problem is Asians themselves? Who woulda thought
>>
What problem, exactly?

The problem you guys keep bringing up and the one I have no idea what you're going on about?

You're just salty I actually tuned out and checked out of the mating game because it's worth the effort.
>>
File: IMG_1408.jpg (51KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.jpg
51KB, 400x399px
The problem is god made Asian women so pretty so now all the men want them and there are none left for Asian men.
>>
The thing is, I know my genes are pretty good.

That's why I have no problem checking out - it's my last laugh and "fuck you" to our alien overlords.

Fuck you! You'll be stuck with niggers and Indians and taco.
>>
>>38825051
you barter money and effort for companionship.
if the girl is a decent human being, then its not a bad trade
>>
>>38825562

Fuck that.

I'll play mmos and watch streams for companionship.
>>
>>38824383
>this
Everything is about outwards appearance for them, plus the fact that social status does not derive directly from financial wellbeing is alien to them since in most Asian cultures, wealth has been the primary thing that determines social status for thousands of years.
>>
>>38825582
Neither of those will be anything like having an active person in your life that cares about you and your well being.

Reading text and watching a guy/girl stare into a camera is not the same as sitting beside someone and sharing an experience.
>>
>>38825699

I bet. You're not the boss of me now and you're not so big.
>>
Another asian male here. We are spoiled. Only best white or asian girl are acceptable. Only the best just like every other aspect of their life. When we can't get the best then it leads to bratty tantrums which leads to worse mental health. The typical foreveralone, colored-pill, incel, mgtow. Whatever the flavor of psychosis manifests as depends on the individual.

Emotional control issues are common which undoubtedly plays a big factor in the mental break. Some learn to subdue it well into adulthood due to strict tiger parenting. Then they will pass it on to their kids and make their wife miserable too. The cycle continues.
>>
Lmao. Does pretending to be Asian actually work elsewhere?

It seems that you have a problem with me being myself.

Hypocrisy.
>>
>>38825064
>white girls for me but also asian girls for me.

They want to be sexual conquerors that whites and blacks are.
>>
got nothing against them as a european-american. we're in the same boat, having to compete for our own kind with every savage on the planet with the odds against us. we should be allies, but they need to put their money where their mouth is and stop voting democratic.
>>
>sexual conquerors

Lmao. Yeah for a couple minutes
>>
>>38825232
White women are seen as the most desired and beautiful race. It's no wonder they would rather have one.
>>
>>38825232
The parents would rather them have someone from their culture who shares their values rather than some white whore who would raise the kids to be unemployed arts majors.
>>
File: Hello.jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>asian mental illness

More like Asian men swallowing the bitter blackpill all undesirable men must swallow.
>>
>>38825299
>some asian parents are more lax than others, especially some in the west coast region
It's true in my case at least. My parents tried to push the whole tiger parenting thing on me but dropped it after realizing it just wasn't going to work and I've always preferred white women. Actually getting them is another matter of course but I'm not full of crippling r/asianmasculinity tier insecurity about or mgtow apathy about it. Not yet, anyway.
>>
fuck you faggots. you should be defending asian men they are our brothers. I'm starting to think half the posters on r9k are the problem itself and the other half are the effect.
>>
I don't even like -most- white women for dating. And the ones I do like are too good for me, genetically.

I like talking to white women, but for dating ?

>pms hardcore at least once a month
>high maintenance attention whores that need to be constantly doted on
>gets fat pretty quickly

And most of them are ugly like mystery. I wouldn't touch that bitch with another man's dick.
>>
Yeah fuck you too!

Too intelligent for women.
>>
>>38826115
See I'm the other way around, I've dated white women and Asian women and the way Asian women are in terms of relationship requirements terrifies me. The absolutely merciless requirement of money above anything else, to the complete exclusion of other factors. The fact their love of you is contingent upon you being a high earning upper middle class professional.

Asian women are sexless. Maybe they're more reserved and shrewd sexually as a result, but they're also boring.

>>38826080
>I'm not full of crippling r/asianmasculinity tier insecurity about or mgtow apathy about it. Not yet, anyway.

This. The Asian guys who hate White people tended to grow up in ethnic enclaves and have no idea how to interact with them, let alone date them.

Their bitterness, what I suspect the OP is alluding to, is the fox and the grapes. I'd blame the parents but honestly I think a lot of Asian parents are just clueless about western social dynamics and pass this cluelessness onto us. I grew up in a predominantly white area so I was forced to make white (and asian) friends. I think it helped me in the long run.
>>
>>38826179

Wut? A non shill in this shit hole?
>>
>>38824566
>This one made me laugh, it made /r/srs, funny how brutal Chinese girls are.
I think what enrages asian men the most is that asian girls are more logical and rational and use science and statistics to back up their arguments-- moreso than any other race-- and the facts are racist to asian men and there isn't anything they can do about it. asian women can't be appealed to on emotion.
>>
>>38826317

She was still bullshitting them with the whole Patriarchy/Traditional angle. Asian men aren't physically attractive ; That's why she won't date them.
>>
>>38824923
>and then they see how asian parents treat their girls. showering them in compliments, and even going as far as to encourage them marry rich white men to bear a successful future for their own sons. this drives anger and frustration into the hearts of many of us, who have been milked for all of their hard work and achievement only to be scammed by the promise of a great future that never existed.

Are you kidding?

Dude I'm all for the rest of your post, but I'm thinking you didn't grow up with any sisters. Asian women have it worse than we do, just as a random example: My postgraduate education was paid for despite me being her younger brother, hers was not, despite her grades being slightly higher.

I'm not a white knight or a beta. But Asian women's bitterness (particularly if you're Chinese or Korean) is born of real, tangible stuff.
>>
Lel. I think it's cute Asian women wanna play demure Geisha to the Last Samurai.
>>
>>38826392
That's not a random example, that's specific anecdotal evidence. A truly random example would be of an azn family that wasn't your own.

it is a bit silly to be so absolutist while pretending that azns in america act the same way they do in the old world
>>
And you know what else?

Asian women push this anti Asian man agenda hard as fuck because they wanna blame generation too for stuff that their fathers did to them.
>>
It's just intellectual dishonesty. You're attracted to white men? Go for it, and they do, but they're always looking over their shoulder too and then blaming us for stuff we didn't do.

We're the boogey man for their daddy issues, it's just convenient for them because it gives them sort of a plus one? When they date white guys and go "ohhh but I don't like Asian men ;)".
>>
>>38826417
>the Last Samurai

This is funny because Tom Cruise actually wasn't the Last Samurai in that movie. He played an American in China who met the Last Samurai(plural).

The most common example among Asians of "whitewashing" is literally a lie.
>>
>>38826569
>"ohhh but I don't like Asian men ;)".

Stop spending so much time online.

Nobody does this in real life, it's an internet thing, because the internet amplifies and exaggerates opinion of the most extreme kind.
>>
>>38826631
Not to mention the various historical characters the Nathan Algren character was based on are way more interesting than Algren himself.

William Adams being probably the best example, who was quite literally a white samurai during the Tokugawa era.
>>
>>38826640

We're just ahead of the game here, that's all.

That's why this place is such a racist shitshow.
>>
Asian normalfag here. /r/AsianMasculinity posters are the most cringe fuckers alive. Nothing screams insecurity like brigading together and shitposting all over the Internet like a bunch of faggots.

Asians get a bad rep because of autistic tiger parenting as described above. It doesn't teach them any kind of acceptable social protocol when it comes to dealing with women. It doesn't help that these autists are lanklets, manlets, wear autistic ass clothes like a polo, high and tight khakis, and autistic running shoes. It also doesn't help that Mongoloid features aren't very attractive on the Western beauty standard. Caucasoid features are more gracile compared to more robust features among Asians. It's just that simple. It comes down to looks. You can have the sweetest, most delicious watermelon in the world and no one will eat it if the outside looks unripe or spoilt and that's how human sexual politics operate. Because Asian females have more a choice than their male counterparts, there is real inequality on the sexual market.

Life ain't fair. And the same advice that we give to ugly niggas and incels is still the best advice you can get in that situation. Dress nicely, have a great personality, and be an understanding partner.

Full disclosure, though, I'm speaking from a relative position of privilege being Korean, having strong Caucasoid features, and being socially well adjusted after a lifetime of exposure to group activities and bonding. I wonder if I would be way more bitter if this wasn't my lot, and I think I would be. But that's just genetic roll of the die.
>>
>>38826794

How do you know about my sweet watermelons?

>Korean
>caucasoid features

I chuckled. Hey listen, I appreciate the pro shilling, I said it yesterday.

But you and I both know it's basically all ERP.
>>
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SWEET WATERMELONS?

DAISY COME BACK
>>
File: 124114518.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
124114518.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>>38824308
>50% of young Asian chicks with white guys

It's even worse than that.
>>
>>38826829
I literally have no reason to lie on here. This is not really my problem. I'm not shilling for anyone. I'm just trying to provide constructive dialogue and stating my observations. If you have a problem with anything I said, you are more than welcome to give your own arguments against what I said.
>>
>>38826986

oh please, just stop.

>>38826966

REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE ME CRAZY? REMEMBER HOW I MADE YOU SCREAM.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR LO',

THOSE TIMES ARE GONE FOREVER, I SHOULD JUST LET EM GO BUT

I CAN SEEEEE YOU.
>>
Immigrants are the worst fucking trash. They abandon their people, their homelands, their ancestors, to come to america to chase the almighty dollar. Their daughters turn to whores and do whatever they want while the sons have to do whatever they can just to survive a society that hates them and where they don't fit in. Fuck them and hope they all go to hell when they die, their punishment will arrive in time.
>>
oh yeah dude, only immigrants are degenerates. a proud citizen of several generations can't possibly fail in life, impossible.
>>
I don't get people who dislike the women of their own race.

As a white guy, white women will always come first for me. Whatever their flaw. Simply because we understand each other a lot better on some difficult to describe level.

I don't understand why other races don't really have this sense of togetherness, because their level of ethnocentric hostility to foreigners is higher than that of whites.
>>
it's all fun and games and shilling until i sleep with a white girl who was escorting and then fun post about it.

then its "immigrants are trash" this and that.

you can dish it out but you can't take it. not even the smallest bit.
>>
>>38824620
that full blooded asian is wearing fucking colored contact lenses
>>
I seen a reddit post by an Asian dude who got a nose job too look more Caucasian. He hated it.
>>
>>38827180
>>38824620

Those are Kpop celebrities. They are hardly typical examples.
>>
just admit it - look at the first couple of responses in this thread.

the point of all these threads is just to bait me into hate posting because thats how you get your rocks off.
>>
>>38827300
I can't speak for OP, guy-who-posts-but-never-anchors-his-replies, but I don't care who you or anyone else fuck. As a white guy, you're free to date whoever.

I just with the WMAF and AMWF spammers would both fuck off.
>>
>>38827420

i don't fuck anyone i don't pay first, that's the truth.

i think the race spammers are girls. it would make sense, because girls are huge fucking attention whores.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.