[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your edgy opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 20

File: download.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>If you're not dead by 60 the government will euthanise you
>All homeless should be ejected from cities and towns
>Pay people 10k to be made infertile, if you have 1 kid you get 5k to be made infertile, any more than 1 kid and you get 1k
>>
retards, non-stem majors, depressed people, really old people are all scum and must be killed in the most cost effective manner
>>
Suicide is too messy. Everyone should have the right to an "assisted" suicide.
>>
We need to destroy capitalism if humanity is to survive more than a couple generations further
>>
>>38823059
I believe white genocide will be at first damaging but over the span of humanity a net positive.
>>
Is Edd from persona 5?
>>
File: 1488575577637.png (355KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488575577637.png
355KB, 500x499px
>>38823118
God originally this.
>>
>>38823059
>There should be socializing courses for anyone who studies STEM
>Video games should be banned
>>
>>38823165
Dante from the Devil may Cry reboot
>>
>>38823059
Idiots such as yourself should be euthanised.

>>38823130
>we need to destroy an extension of human nature if humanity is to survive...
See how retarded you sound?
>>
>>38823138
Until another race takes over and humanity will be back at square one. You think whites are special or something? We conquered the world first, that's it.
>>
>>38823197
>See how retarded you sound?
It's not like I believe it will happen.
>>
>>38823228
Ah, so you're not insane, just stupid. At least that you can fix.
>>
>>38823059
Definitely agree with getting rid of old people. They are just leeches after a certain point.

If they are still contributing something of value (expertise, experience, academic) then that's fine, but retirement is a cancer.
>>
>>38823059

>Women should have all their rights taken away and it should be mandatory for them to be a virgin before marriage
>Guns and militias that consists of law abiding citizens should be more common
>Any Latino that shows signs of being in a gang or disrespect the country shall be deported
>Blacks who do not graduate by High school should be used as house hold slaves
>Anyone with autism should be incarnated so the quality of imageboards goes up
>Colleges who teach Marxism shall be cut from federal funding and/or be demolished immediately
>>
>>38823220
Whites are special.

They physically overpower Asians, mentally overpower Blacks and the race with the most empires in history is by far white people. White people are the superior race, almost every 1st world country is white. None are black, far more Asian countries are 3rd world than 1st world.
>>
>>38823259
All they do is get in the way, suck up resources and drag down progress
>>
>>38823059

>religion was originally intended to prevent smart people from despair of death
>it got out of control, and religious people legitimately want to die and treat death like the best thing in their lives
>no one works on technology or science to prevent it anymore
>i blame religious people for my death
>>
>>38823282
>Incarnated
>>
>>38823282
What about sub-90 IQ males such as yourself?
>>
>>38823331
>>38823259
Kill all NEETs too.
>>
>>38823059
Dueling between adults who decide to kill eachother should be legal again.

Gladitorial combat should be brought back for those on death row, people should be able to buy tickets to such an event just as they would the Super Bowl.

Piggly Wiggly > Walmart
>>
>>38823368

>roasties getting toasted

wew lad
>>
>>38823368

Me and you will share the same death which is being burned alive in the oven.
>>
>>38823059
Chads should have all their muscles removed so they can be given to the less fortunate guys, they should also be enslaved and forced to be eunuchs.
Their Stacey gfs are given to robots or none Chad's. Anyone who is married or in a relationship will be forced to depart with their woman so that she is given to someone more deserving. Ugly women are allowed to be beaten more than attractive women and attractive women are forced to be with ugly guys.
Everyone has cameras in there home to stop them from doing anything illegal. Cars are all melted down, trains a deep train network will be the only form of transportation, apart from conveyor belts that replace sidewalks
>>
>>38823441
Ultimately you're just angry that you can't get laid. You know, revoking our rights and enforcing chastity only results in more desirable women for desirable men, not you.
>>
>>38823615

>desirable women

the only thing desirable for women is their looks and to breed, nothing else

women are useless in every single area. sorry (not sorry) that your time of month has caused you to get this trigged

stupid roastie

>you're just angry that you can't get laid.

glad that you finally recognize what you're only good for
>>
Overpopulation is a real problem. Most of Africans and Indians should be sterilized. Eugenics policies should be used, even if it means the grow of inequalities in society. The preservation of Humanity worth more than the life of millions
>>
File: 1484583903.jpg (35KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
1484583903.jpg
35KB, 600x657px
>>38823615
>You know, revoking our rights and enforcing chastity only results in more desirable women for desirable men, not you

...and you think you're desirable yourself? Give me a break.
>>
>reproduction is immoral
>only financially and mentally stable people should be allowed to reproduce
>women who aren't ready to be a parent should be forced to abort
>those who have a genetic illness should be sterilized
>>
File: 14859403049.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
14859403049.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>38823702
>>38823669

Guys, it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1500756679741.jpg (533KB, 2590x3624px) Image search: [Google]
1500756679741.jpg
533KB, 2590x3624px
>>38823669
>the only thing desirable for women is their looks and to breed, nothing else
Perhaps to a low IQ male such as yourself.

>women are useless in every single area
Yes, it is my nature to be useless. It isn't in your nature though, as a male, so isn't your existence that much more pathetic? You're as, if not more, useless as someone whose nature it is to be useless, and are still less desirable. I feel bad for you, I really do.

>>38823702
>no u
Good argument.
>>
Star Wars EP7 was not as good as everyone said it was. The Prequels are actually pretty good despite their flaws, but not as good as the original trilogy.
>>
>need to be at least 25, own some property to vote. Democracy is actually overrated.
>>
File: 1487632265427.gif (273KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1487632265427.gif
273KB, 189x189px
>>38823768
>mentally inferior
Not to you, apparently.
>>
>places like Africa and the Middle East should have their native populations killed off so actually worthwhile people with potential could start doing things with them
>same rule for most of india and china. In Chinas case, they need a complete rework of their psycopathic/utiletarian culture
>Americans need to be removed as they are also beyond salvation. They start/fund conflicts all around the world and can't seem to settle down.
>assisted suicide made legal
>bring back duelling, maybe introduce rules to prevent abuse
>an individuals vote should be weighted depending on their position in life, that is to say a homeless persons vote should be near worthless while a well off persons vote should be worth significantly more than average
>remove women from politics and military
>most people are not fit to have/raise kids, so introduce reproductice rights with conditions
>make genetic manipulations legal and encouraged (to enhance abilities and fix natural defects)
>same for human experimentation, but highly regulated and monitored. Can only be done consentually
You wanted edgy, you got edgy.
>>
>>38823826
I think people should be allowed to vote. But only for one party.
Thy either tick yes or no on the ballot. All negative voters have a record taken of them this is a good way to see how popular the government is and to keep tabs on trouble makers
>>
File: 129388392.jpg (407KB, 729x1439px) Image search: [Google]
129388392.jpg
407KB, 729x1439px
>>38823796

>Perhaps to a low IQ male such as yourself.

says the roastie (pic related)

>Yes, it is my nature to be useless. It isn't in your nature though, as a male,
>yes im useless but you're u-useless too because i say so hurr durr
>projecting this hard

holy fuck you're retarded
>>
>>38823796
The dumbest man is smarter than the most intelligent (laughs) woman
>>
>>38823597
>so much butthurt
oregredegaribnal
>>
File: IMG0382.jpg (87KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0382.jpg
87KB, 678x678px
>>38823836

>Anyone who doesn't agree with me has low IQ

You sure convinced me with those hot opinions.
>>
>>38823192
>anyone who needs a socializing course should be tortured slowly to death
>>
File: 1493608752641.jpg (241KB, 918x1609px) Image search: [Google]
1493608752641.jpg
241KB, 918x1609px
>>38823875
So which of those have you accomplished in your life? Is associating yourself with a group and taking credit for its accomplishments the only way for you to feel like you're worth something?

>>38823905
Ah, but I am not wrong.
>>
>>38823872
yeah but you still allow frankly uninformed and emotionally charged people to vote. I hate to think that people vote themselves welfare through politicans, and would really like an independently capable people to vote. Can you elavprate more on keeping tabs on troublemakers?
>>
>Virgins pass the age of 21 should not be allowed to vote (Unless they are really saving themselves)
>Any male under the age of 30 with a bf% above 30% should be taxed for all food they purchase
>Conservatives under the age of 30 should be given social rehabilitation courses
>>
>>38823118
Why this isn't a thing is beyond me. We're over populated, it'd take the stigma away from suicide, and allow people to plan with their loved ones or family before going. Add maybe a mandatory 2 week course where you have to show your dedication to your decision to Normie-fy it and Wa Wee
>>
File: 1480953336220.jpg (180KB, 1406x2099px) Image search: [Google]
1480953336220.jpg
180KB, 1406x2099px
>its a cunt comes and derails the thread episode
>>
>>38823950

Well, do you have my IQ scores from tests that were taken by a professional to make that statement? Obviously not so shut your trap.
>>
>>38823897
You're only jeleous of my intellect
I am laughing at you, worm.
>>
File: 1283949482.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1283949482.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>38823950

>So which of those have you accomplished in your life?

why should i tell my personal life to some fat landwhale on a chinese noodle fourm?

if i told you that isn't going to change the fact that women are much more dumb than men so keep coping
>>
>>38823059

> All Jews and Niggers should be killed
> Fat people should be forced to lose weight
> Muslims should be allowed to be enslaved and hunted for sport
> They should use slaves for the deaths in films and TV so that they're as realistically done as possible since theyll be real deaths
> Anyone who steals gets fed to crocodiles
> Gypsies should be classed as wildlife
>>
>>38823796

>no u

The question still stands. Are you any desirable yourself? Obviously not especially if you're a "female" browsing a board like r9k. If you can't get attention which is easy for women then you're much more subhuman than you think.
>>
File: 1390543427672.jpg (41KB, 663x422px) Image search: [Google]
1390543427672.jpg
41KB, 663x422px
>>38824124
>> Gypsies should be classed as wildlife
Absolutely, these fuckers turn up on local land in their shitty caravans then at night they go around trespassing on peoples property's looking for things to take. The police won't do shit because that's racist.

If I could hunt these bastards I would.
>>
>>38824081
I wish we shared 85 IQ anon.
>>
>All pedos and accused pedos should be publicly executed
>>
>Sand niggers and gypsies should be shot
>commies should be exterminated
>anyone still believing cultural relativism should be forced to visit African/Middle Eastern shitholes
>voting should be a privilege and not a right
>Israel should be nuked
>gay pride is a cancer upon humanity
>>
>>38823118
>not one argument against this
>>
>>38823796
>be me
>be stupid
>be white
>be fat
>be racist
>be sexist
>if anyone uses any form of logic , ROASTIE!!!
>>
>>38825053
This poster is a pedo
>>
File: 1497643584298.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497643584298.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>38823059
Cats are shitty animals. I want to fill a bag with them and smash it until it stops moving.
Stupid fucking pest rats. I don't even see how this is edgy they are disgusting, you are edgy for liking the pieces of shit and letting them live.
>>
>>38824043
I think it's not a thing because most suicidees who survive don't try again. It's very rarely an informed, thought-through action.
>>
I believe that homosexuality is just as much a mental/biological disorder as necrophilia, and that non-religious people who think that in essence (and not practice, as the latter is definitely void of a society that would be willing to support it) are morally inconsistent and in a sense brainwashed by societal norms.

Think about it. Why is fucking dead people seen as weird? Because you can never be partnered to a dead person, they can't provide you with children. If you have a body or mind that makes you physically attracted to the same sex, then there is actually very little difference. "Love" is nothing more than the desire to have children and protect them and your mate. As for the moral inconsistency of Atheists that believe necrophilia is fucked in essence but homosexuality isn't: if souls and an afterlife don't exist then who are you harming by fucking a dead body? We're not talking about pedos who can ruin someone's entire life, we're talking about sex with a shell that used to be a person, but isn't anymore.

All this being said though, I don't give a fuck if gays enjoy being gay, do what makes you happy. And society doesn't support the means that necros would have to go by, so it's not a good idea, but I'm just saying in essence they're morally equal.

>>38823075
Geniuses-level intellect is fairly correlated with depression, I see what you're getting at with the others but here you're just objectively wrong.
>>
File: IMG_2139.png (352KB, 795x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2139.png
352KB, 795x608px
>>38825309
>be this mad online
>>
>>38823950
ur arguing against 2 loser virgins and somehow it still looks like they're winning
how the fuck do u lose to virgins dude get better at arguing
>>
File: Happiness is a warm gun.png (392KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness is a warm gun.png
392KB, 640x360px
>>38823059
>Increase proportion of government budget on research and development, especially to fund gene editing and make for the discovery of means to gain bizarre natural hair/eye colours - would thereby nullify racial tensions as the perceived extermination of characteristically white genes would no longer be a concern.
>Enforce euthanasia program for over 80's unless they are employed, tailor health-care system to prioritize those at working age. The elderly should be treated with respect though I believe most people would prefer to choose their own death as opposed to waiting for cancer, dementia, strokes etc.
>Drastically alter the educational system to promote autodidacts. Increase to 8 hours of schooling with less break times though opening times will be around 10:30-11:00 therefor parents working 9-5 will be able to better see their children whilst the latter will spend more time learning. There would be "general education" classes that infuse economic theory, lessons in productivity, basic psychology, sociology etc. The sciences would be far more rigorous and the slightly more advanced mathematical concepts such as differentiation, matrices, vectors etc. would be taught at the beginning of secondary school to help students adapt for future years. There would also be no banding systems and students of any ability would be rolled into the same classes. Also students would be made to watch all of Sight & Sounds Top 100 films and read the Greeks. Music students would also study more varied compositions including Trout Mask Replica (spite me as you will, I can understand).
>Art degrees will have a quota that reduces the number of students greatly whilst STEM will have greater promotion.

The problem fundamentally with this is that it is far too draconian and whilst I could certainly live by it, many would loathe it and only be driven further away from intellectualism. Still I concur that the prominence of anti-intellectualism will place our society at risk.
>>
File: 1463713586487.jpg (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463713586487.jpg
178KB, 640x480px
>>38826433
Cont.

>Women's clothing would be heavily curtailed to encourage greater consumption of classier clothing that does not bear nearly as much skin. Crop tops will be banned as would short-shorts.
>Affirmative action would be repealed entirely, though laws would still be passed to prevent job/ wage discrimination to the highest degree possible.
>Non-whites would be forced to use sperm donors should they wish to have children in order for their successors to fit in better, nothing against them though it would help to reduce the loss of ethnic identity in the future. Could allow one child to be of parents genetic makeup to appease them marginally.
>Force military spending at 2.0%
>Slightly reduce workplace regulations to reduce cost of labour and also give slight wage cuts.
>Force children from poorer backgrounds to partake in medical/ science courses to bolster the amount of doctors/ nurses.
>Ban bikinis, promote the Victorian swimsuit (though encourage fashion designers to design a more applicable version though could not cause any danger).
>Death penalty will remain non-existent.
>Suicide will not be sanctioned, though suicide hotlines will still be funded.
>Billboards will be employed that give scientific information like how to calculate the centre of mass for a triangular lamina or the varying types of fungi. Trivia that could come in useful to anyone really.
>Fund mathematical gymnasiums like those in Serbia.
>Force foreign language lessons. Classical Greek and Latin would be taught in all schools up to age 12.
>NEETs would be forced to provide forced labour should they not be able to enroll in anything full-time over 2 months. Would involve 8 hours labour followed by 4 hours education in two chosen subjects.
>Minarets would be prohibited. I don't think anyone wants to wake up to Abdul yodeling into their apartment.
>>
>>38823075
so all of /r9k/ basically?
>>
>>38825053
"I don't like this man. I will accuse him of pedophilia and he'll be murdered."
Smart.
>>
>>38823130
We are to dance like stalin( litterally bigger murderer than hitler) in order to survive, you should drink bleach
>>
>>38823300
i love how /pol/ considers spaniards and romans white when its convenient for them
>>
>>38823059
>>Pay people 10k to be made infertile
No, pay them $100. This way you'll sterilize all the junkies.
>>
File: 748788748744444.png (57KB, 327x391px) Image search: [Google]
748788748744444.png
57KB, 327x391px
>>38823059
whats your opinion on girl(male)s with only 80iq (1 point away from borderline retarded)
>>
File: zQUwRdo.png (243KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
zQUwRdo.png
243KB, 500x617px
If you've done any violent crime, no matter how small it is (ie robbing a store with a fake gun) you and your whole family should be executed.
if you win less than 60k a year you should have to check yourself at the police station every week.
>>
>>38823059
life just is and has no value
>>
>>38827302
don't forget the Greeks
>>
>all drugs legal without prescription
>organized crime BTFO
>I get pure heroin at a pharmacy for laughable amounts of money
everybody wins
>>
File: 748578-784-78-5.jpg (96KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
748578-784-78-5.jpg
96KB, 400x454px
>>38823059
""""men""""' under 5'10" should be euthnaized unless:
they are under 5'5" and are andro, if this is true then they have the option of joining a goverment formed rehabiliation center where they will be converted into traps.

All non-whites should be killed off, except we can keep some japs in a contaiment zone to produce anime and weeb stuff.

all criminals should be killed, same with drug users. your children get chemically castrated if you are a criminal/drug user

only the best looking and mentally healthy should be allowed to create children

anyone with over (insert abritary amount of money here) is allowed to be killed/pillaged without it being a crime
>>
>>38823075
But a society like this would make everyone depressed.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.