[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to tell if you're retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1483897643257.jpg (81KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
1483897643257.jpg
81KB, 528x729px
I'm constantly paranoid that I might be retarded and the people close to me are treating me normally to spare my feelings. What are some signs to look out for to tell if you're retarded?
>>
>>38822933
check your chromosomes
if you see one that shouldn't be there take it out and sell it on craigslist
>>
>>38822965
Any tips on avoiding Craigslist scams?
>>
holy shit i have the exact same paranoia
>>
File: 0207_REDSVN-Cat-Persian-24.jpg (298KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0207_REDSVN-Cat-Persian-24.jpg
298KB, 1000x1000px
>>38822933
If you were actually retarded then you wouldn't be wondering whether your retarded you retard
>>
File: atleast you tried.png (537KB, 1077x800px) Image search: [Google]
atleast you tried.png
537KB, 1077x800px
>>38823050
why are you making shit up and jumping to conclusions? what scientific evidence you have to prove that all retards HAVE TO BE totally unaware, no matter which condition
>>
>>38822933
Fuck, same exact worry for me :(
>>
i hate that be that guy but normal people don't worry about that deeply.
>>
I was loner and a retard kid took a liking to me in first grade. They had me join the in door sped room during recess. Then they had me participate in some of the sped activities. Not officially counted as a tard student though. Still not sure if retarded or what.
>>
you are what you do, not what you think
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.