[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wagecuck/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 17

File: Wojak Jannie.jpg (137KB, 674x493px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Jannie.jpg
137KB, 674x493px
>be me
>new walmart employee
>get told to sweep pet foods area
>at last aisle
>girl comes over and starts pet food on the shelf
>gets in the way of my sweeping
>typically beta me pretends to be adjusting my broom handle
>"I'm sorry, am I in your way?"
>"no, don't worry about it..."
>"you're new here right?"
>"yea"
>"no wonder I haven't seen you around before"
>"I'm Laura"
>"Anon"
>"well it's nice to meet you Anon"
>"yea you too"
>she leaves and I finish sweeping
>30 minutes later
>co-worker showing me how to empty garbage cans in electronics department
>notice Laura walking back and forth by the back wall
>she comes over and grabs a pen that's right next to me
>co-worker looks at me and laughs
>am confused
>he finishes showing me the route for indoor garbage cans
>both of us about to head outside
>hear something behind me
>"alright goodnight"
>everyone from second shift is going home
>think nothing of it
>"hello? Goodnight"
>continue walking
>hear laughter
>"are you ignoring me?"
>me and coworker turn around
>see Laura smiling walking with a couple of people
>I let out a nervous chuckle
>"oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking to me"
>"it's alright, goodnight Anon"
>"Goodnight"
>she just keeps smiling at me as she walks out the door
>feel strange
>co-worker walks me over to a garbage can outside
>"you knew that girl?"
>"huh? No I just met her earlier"
>"damn man she was grilling you and right in front of her boyfriend I think"
>"what a sucker, I would've told her to knock it off if that was me."
>I start laughing
>"no way, she was probably just being friendly"
>"bro trust me I could tell, did you not see her by electronics or hear how many times she just tried to say goodnight?"
>"yea I guess so"
>he goes on about how I should "break her back" if I get the chance and about other random shit
>I'm too busy replaying the moments in my head to care about what he's saying

What do you guys think? Is my coworker bullshitting me or what?
>>
>>38821620
i'm not reading all of that lol
>>
Girls give signs like that all the time, it means they're interested in you.
>>
File: 1496119124976.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496119124976.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>38821620
Also, what happened to wagecuck threads? I've had to make like 4 of them already. Are us wageslaves a dying breed on this board?
>>
>>38821620
Even if she was just being friendly, I know from working minimum wage that coworkers will prey on silent awkward people out of boredom. Find out for sure if she's got a boyfriend. If she does then don't let other people feed a rumor that you are neutral in because they're gonna start dropping hints that you're looking to get with her even though you know she's dating someone. She'll be passive about it but her boyfriend won't and it will be a lot of trouble.

If they joke about you getting with her and you awkwardly laugh about it then they'll keep joking about it until something happens, don't be a pawn for their boredom. Don't get used like that, OP.

And if she does have a boyfriend and she's still trying to tease you then don't get used by a slut for fake drama attention between you and her boyfriend.
>>
File: 1458604804829.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458604804829.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>38821647
Basically, a girl got in the way of my sweeping, introduced herself to me since I'm new. She then was nearby again in a department across the entire store. Then she was super persistent on saying goodnight to me. sorry about the long text bud
>>
File: 1494183035339.jpg (113KB, 875x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494183035339.jpg
113KB, 875x550px
>>38821681
Thanks, that sounds like solid advice. I'm not really sure if she has a boyfriend or not to be honest. When she was leaving it was with about 4 other employees and they all got in the same car. The guy training me didn't know her so he could've been joking about it but I don't know for sure. I won't push it any further unless I know for sure that she's single. Then I'll probably pursue it but only if she makes the first move since I'm too chickenshit.
>>
girls tend to be interested in our personalities. because we've given up, so we stopped trying to be something, and just do what we gotta do, and what we like to do. it makes a pretty interesting aura.
>>
File: walmart breakroom2.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
walmart breakroom2.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
there are walmart groupies in every town. my store has a couple. these women show up every single day and get to know every single employee by name. there is a lot of parking lot sex.
>>
File: 1498635925389.jpg (41KB, 291x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498635925389.jpg
41KB, 291x394px
>work
>brain goes into autopilot
>don't have to think about what i'm doing
>just watching things go by and life slip through my fingers
>feel bad always

Other times I think about what I'm doing at get super frustrated and upset because I am doing something I really don't want to do.
>>
>>38821952
I'm imagining them as toothless old women, am I wrong?

>>38821959
Where do you work?
>>
>>38822038
At Sam's club
>>
>>38821959
this is literally me
people think im retarded because im always walking past my aisles or doing shit on autpilot while im thinking about the mess thats my life
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>16 hour days 5x per week
>no overtime
never get into AG,class A driving
>>
>>38822854
i want to cry, can i have a hug please
>>
File: a53.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
> Be Wal-Mart tier Wagie
> Think any woman could be interested in you

mfw
>>
>>38822952
Life is suffering anon, but we can at least suffer together
>>
File: beeuris2.png (229KB, 799x453px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris2.png
229KB, 799x453px
>>38822960
there are engineers here who are HKV. Also there are 25+ walmart workers with qt gfs. Occupation doesn't matter, it's your attitude towards life anon
>>
>>38823005
this. I'm normal looking and people say im handsome all the time, but im still an autistic loser who can't connect with anyone because of past traumas
its worse because people see a normal looking dude on the outside, but im actually a vile monster on the inside
>>
Fuck her OP when I worked at Wal-Mart I had a gf but their were a ton of sloots at wally world
>>
>>38822960
Women fuck homeless Chads.
>>
>>38821620
What is she like anon? You should just do what I do and be literal and sincere with everyone and not care if they're making fun of you. Of course this might make it hard to fit in with the SOOOO ARE YA WORKIN HARD OR HARDLY WORKIN HEUHEUBEUAHHHEU types of coworkers, but as long as you can be somehow touched by their harmless well-meaning cheesiness you'll be good.
>>
>>38823098
but not wagecuck robots
>>
File: Pedro 32.jpg (129KB, 668x616px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro 32.jpg
129KB, 668x616px
>>38823133
>What is she like anon?

I have no idea, I just met her. It seems like she has no problem talking to strangers though.

>You should just do what I do and be literal and sincere with everyone and not care if they're making fun of you.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you give an example?
>>
File: Atrapitis.gif (67KB, 288x374px) Image search: [Google]
Atrapitis.gif
67KB, 288x374px
>>38821620
Don't go for her, Anon, no matter how tempting. I once had a GF who cheated on her BF with me before we were officially bf/gf (despite me persistently telling her that it was wrong to do so). 1.5 years later guess what happens? She confesses to cheating on ME. She also really seemed to want to hang out with other guys. Girls with a history of cheating probably aren't going to break the habit. If she's actually flirting with you in front of her BF, chances are she's cheated in the past. She's just going to hurt you. Find another q.t.
>>
File: 1492912902598.jpg (8KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492912902598.jpg
8KB, 202x300px
>>38821655
Almost everyone on this board is a teenager who leeches off their parents. All the real "robots" have either killed themselves or become normalfags.
>>
>>38823387
im a wagecuck and i feel bad enough about my life as it is. i dont want to post a thread wallowing in more self pity, im sad enough
>>
File: IMG_5058.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5058.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>38821620
>hear something behind me
>"alright goodnight"
>everyone from second shift is going home
>think nothing of it
>"hello? Goodnight"
>continue walking
>hear laughter
>"are you ignoring me?"
>me and coworker turn around
>see Laura smiling walking with a couple of people
>I let out a nervous chuckle
>"oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking to me"
Okay that was cute, to bad she is a fucking whore flirting with men at her workplace while she has a boyfriend
>>
File: 1395115848340.png (305KB, 495x470px) Image search: [Google]
1395115848340.png
305KB, 495x470px
>>38823406
Sometimes it's good to vent anon, even if it's on a Zimbabwe cycling forum
>>
>>38823522
you're right. i vent to my discord pals but all they do is get annoyed at me and i push them away. at least on here people only have to deal with me for a few minutes and i dont have a name tied to me
to my friends im anon who always complains and never has anything good to say, but here im just another faceless anon whos suffering just as much as everyone else here
>>
FUCKING ROASTIES CANT TAKE A HINT
TELL THEM TO FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF NEXT TIME
FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1490091496825m.jpg (98KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490091496825m.jpg
98KB, 957x1024px
>>38823499
Let me just correct myself here. I have no idea if she has a boyfriend and my coworker doesn't even know her, he just assumed that a guy that was walking with her was her bf. But then again she was walking with 2 guys and 3 girls and they looked like they were carpooling.
>>
>>38823387
So which are you?
Underaged or normie?
>>
>>38821959
People say NEETdom is the true path of the robot, but nothing feels more purely autistic and sad than working a shit job with absolutely 0 passion and without saying anything.
>>
>>38823860
I'd consider myself more of a cyborg but I guess that falls more into the "normie" categorization
>>
>>38823952
It's not, I am just wasting my life away either way. The money argument is dumb. If I bought things I'd never have the time or energy to enjoy them. All I do is sleep on days off, trying to recover. On my days on I just sleep so I can wake up and go to work the next night. There seems to be extremely minimal enjoyment in life other than getting drunk and even that's short lived. I have zero energy to do anything worthwhile or productive. Living just feels like a big waste either working or being NEET.
>>
>>38824039
>when you get so used to being put into an altered state that it doesn't feel fresh or exciting anymore
>just becomes a part of your routine
>>
File: DELET.jpg (58KB, 822x852px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
58KB, 822x852px
>>38823547
Anon, this hurts too much.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.