[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just cleaned my room, what do I need to do next to sort myself out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jordan_peterson_2.jpg (60KB, 789x469px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_peterson_2.jpg
60KB, 789x469px
I just cleaned my room, what do I need to do next to sort myself out?
>>
Worship women on the internet, hate low-value men and pretend like you're some connected cool normal person that is above the male losers you chastise. That's the script, so follow it.
>>
Get rid of bad habits. Go on /fit/
>>
wash your car (the insides too)
take a cold shower
lift heavy things at the gym, try to lift more than you usually do. push yourself.
Listen to music (make a playlist for later)
Meditate (get those negative ass vibes outta here)
Learn an instrument (chicks dig that shit)
Learn music theory (How to read music sheets, different keys, etc)
Get a job or volunteer
Call/talk to your your mom or Dad (they miss you)
Call that one friend
Run in the morning on an empty stomach (having no food in the tank will make your body use body fat)
Walk your dog (he needs to piss)
Learn a new language (language borders won't be a problem ;) )
Sign up to volunteer at a soup kitchen/homeless shelter (Do something good for someone other than yourself for once)
Take all the clothes you don't fit/don't want and sell it locally/online to make a quick buck
Clean out the garage and have a garage sale (Another way to make a quick buck and make space in your garage)
Clean your WHOLE house/apartment
Learn to sing (All the panties will hit the floor for you)
Take out the skateboard/bike/scooter
Get in the habit of sleeping 8 hours, with NO NAPS in a day (get your ass out of that bed)
Study for school (Even though it's the summer, you'll thank me later)
Get a pet (Take care of it you bastard)
Take up boxing or some form of martial arts (defend yo self)
Learn to cook a good meal (put grandmas cooking to shame)
Get a good tan outside (get crisp)
Do some stretches and yoga (Will insanely help with working out and running)
Write it out. In any way shape or form. Diaries, Journals, Daily logs, etc. (Can be to share or for personal use)
Get artsy and paint, draw, photograph, sketch, whatever works.
Make yourself a workout and meal plan (SET GOALS FOR YOURSELF, BROTHER)
NEVER say no to doing something that will get you out of the house, no matter if you think you won't enjoy it
>>
>>38821332
Watch biblical series 9 he literally answers this himself near the beginning.
>>
Be a MAN and BUILD something and start a project (Make Bob the builder look like a bitch)
Buy small, inexpensive workout equipment and use it whenever you get an urge until it goes away
Install a pull up bar in a door in your living space. Every time you pass through the door, do 5 pull-ups (Make sure it's a door you pass through a lot)
Get a bunch of your mates and do something that'll end with a story you'll recite for years
Do some laundry
Get your hands out of your junk and grab life by the balls cause one day you won't be able to.
>>
>>38821430
If I just killed myself, then I wouldn't have to do any of that right? The end result would be the same.
>>
>>38821441
I don't get this shit, is this role playing... are you a middle aged woman? how can you type that and not be nauseated by what a gay douche you sound like?
>>
>>38821497
If you do all that, the desire to kill yourself would be gone. You can live life and enjoy it, rather than not being able to experience it at all.
>>
>>38821518
was meant for
>>38821430, although it applies to both to some extent
>>
>>38821524
But the end result would be the same. It's uncertain that I would even be able to do those things. More likely I'll continue my current habits. Why not skip to the end since I'm not going to remember the difference?
>>
>>38821557
Well that is a choice that you must make, although it is far more likely that you will enjoy the remaining time you have (and you will have more time) if you try to improve yourself.
>>
>>38821590
Self improvement for me is like sending food aid to North Korea.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.