[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bitch about your own life while doing nothing to improve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1335812744263.jpg (112KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1335812744263.jpg
112KB, 900x600px
ITT: Bitch about your own life while doing nothing to improve it.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>38821085
>ITT
more like ITB, In This Board
>>
I'm sick and tired of all these fucking "black robot" and /britfeel/ threads. They need to be removed
>>
>somebody makes fun of me as a joke
>i then have to make fun of them back as a joke or i end up looking like a loser
>it genuinely makes me angry that this is how society operates
>>
I hate myself. I hate my brain. I hate my DNA. I want to kill myself by immolation so nothing remains of this trash.
>>
File: 1396048818514.jpg (51KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1396048818514.jpg
51KB, 624x352px
>graphic card burned cant play games anymore only lurk the internet
>KHHV
>no friends
>NEET
>think about geting a job just to pay the graphic card
>all the offers are so fuckin traumatic i really think about going to the psychiatrist telling him im suicidal to get welfare or some shit
>>
>have to go to uni
>dont wanna go
>it'll be full of new qt girls making eye contact with me and teasing me
>they'll realize I'm a pussy about a month in and stop paying attention to me forever

Every semester the same shit. Every six months I'm reminded mercilessly of how much of a faggot I am and of what I am missing out on. I hate it. I wish girls cute girls didnt exist.
>>
>>38821359
>my weekly swimming pool session
>on a whim decide to go to the outdoor pool instead
>beautiful girls in bikinis all around
>14-something mixed groups playing in the pool, starting to explore their own sexuality
>young kids running, playing around with happy faces
>tfw no gf hits me hard
>finish my lenghts
>go out of the water, trying hard to not stare anymore
>come home, open bottle of vodka
>does nothing to numb me, quite the opposite
>end up fapping to facebook pics of girl I fucked once almost 10 years ago (Im 28)

Shouldve stayed home.
>>
>>38821085
I want to improve, but there's nothing to look forward to in the future.
>>
I just hate being around people.
It's not anxiety or anything, I'm not nervous or scared, they're just exhausting.
If I'm able to work alone all day, I'll get home from work and feel fine. I'll go workout, do a few jobs around the house, feeling motivated.
If I have to work with other people, even if somebody is just doing their own work in the same room, it drains every ounce of energy out of me. I'll get home and try to read, and I can barely even focus on the words in front of me.

I can't keep doing this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.