[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ill explain Some context of myself first, then what happened.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0498.jpg (141KB, 750x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
141KB, 750x1005px
Ill explain Some context of myself first, then what happened.

>Be a robot
>Continuously get told I'm ""attractive"" by normies because of height, face, and the fact I've lost a lot of weight as a side effect from adderall use
>Cant trust women at all after I was cheated on in a relationship
>Never go outside
>Always feel like if i wanted to, i could have a normal social life
>try it, realize I'm not bad at talking to people at all
>i just hate doing it because its draining
>have few people i actually enjoy talking to

Anyway...

>over the last 5 years there's really been only one person I've been interested in
>used to be really close before we both went away to college
>same sense of humor, qt, aggressive but affectionate
>Only person who cared about me after i was cheated on by an Ex
>I didn't confuse her kindness for affection
>Content just being friends because i think she's out of my league

>she rarely replies nowadays
>2 months ago i get this (theres more to it but this is the gist)
>no reply since this conversation

We had not talked for over a month before this.

I don't want to feel emotion anymore.
>>
File: 1501140191539.png (212KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1501140191539.png
212KB, 500x485px
How about you just get the fuck out, normalfaggot.
>>
>wow this guy cares about my emotions and simply got it wrong
>guess I'll not talk to him for a month
women everyone
>>
>>38820402
So were you telling people that she was a tortured soul and that you were the only one who really got her?
>>
File: 1501533325349.jpg (79KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1501533325349.jpg
79KB, 957x621px
>>38820402
>Normalfag male gets BTFO by normalfag female

You expect me to feel empathy for you?
>>
if you don't want women to fuck around on you, then you aren't very punny.

get a life unfunny loser
>>
>>38820533
No.

Orangina
>>
>>38820616
don't let women fuck around on other men, keep the faith. only want them to fuck around on yourself.
>>
>>38820616
Im very confused on what you meant by this
>>
>>38820402
>was talking to a girl to begin with
You deserve this, disgusting normie
>>
>>38820560
what makes you think im a normie?

Origami
>>
>>38820688
you don't read puns very well

it's woman on top during intercourse
>>
>>38820707
Initially she talked to me first

Origami
>>
>>38820674
Well, then why did you just say 'oh' when she told you what she'd been hearing? I would think the appropriate response would be more along the lines of "What!? Who the hell said that I was saying THAT!?"
>>
>>38820709
You mention that you had an ex. Having a girlfriend at any point makes you a normalfag.

You're almost certainly not a virgin.
>>
>>38820767
Yeah, something along the lines of that.

Except she didnt really care about what i had to say.
>>
>>38820863

So why didn't you say that? Why did you just say 'Oh'?
>>
>>38820877
Because he's a lying bitch that wants us to take pity on him without knowing more pathetic details.
>>
>>38820877
>>38820911
Because i dont really want to post 30 screenshots
>>
>>38820911
Yea, my guess at this point is that he WAS saying those things and he's buttmad that he got caught and called out on it. Now he's trying to turn it around and make himself out to be the victim. TRB.
>>
>>38820402
don't talk shit about people behind their backs. you're in the wrong. give her the space. she will be better off without you.
>>
>>38821189

And on the off chance that you weren't talking shit behind her back and someone was lying about you, then you're a spineless pussy for not standing up for yourself. That's probably also why you got cheated on.
>>
When someone says they need space, they mean that permanently.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.