[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /psychopath/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3806.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3806.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
>have gf that thinks I love her and am going to marry her
>tell her I do and that she is perfect for me
>I really find her average looking and am just using her for sex until I get a better girl
>couldn't care less if she died
>would like my parents to die so I can get their inheritance
>would not even feel bad if I killed them
>would gladly torture and kill even my good childhood friends just for fun if I could
The funny thing is everyone I know thinks I am a nice guy even though deep down I am a ruthless monster
>>
File: 5342515856.jpg (30KB, 310x349px) Image search: [Google]
5342515856.jpg
30KB, 310x349px
>do you work in mergers and acquisitions?
>are you trying to listen to the new robert palmer tape but your gf keeps buzzing in your ear?
>>
>>38820006
I have a bf and he's the best match I could ever hope for but I feel like if he died I wouldn't be sad, just lonely again. I feel afraid to even think about it, as if thinking it would destroy what we have.

Even my aunt, who pretty much raised me and I enjoyed being around as a kid. I just wouldn't feel anything I she died and it annoys me when people DO get upset over someone dying.
>>
>>38820006
>deep down I am a ruthless monster
No you're not you fat pussy. A lot of people have those thoughts in there heads. The difference is the real crazy people actually do it. You're just an edgy fuckboy. I know this is probably bait, but a lot of retards here actually think like this.
>>
File: IMG_0256.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.png
675KB, 689x693px
Real psychopaths don't know they're psychopaths. You just sound like an edgy neckbeard
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499100283147.jpg (74KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499100283147.jpg
74KB, 640x791px
E D G Y U N G R A T E F U L F # C K
>>
this site is for adults only
>>
>>38820486
Yea, and those people are psychopaths. 1/100 people are a psychopath. I'm cold and calculated with no empathy, pretty sure I'm a psychopath buddy.
>>
>>38820006
Lol dude.

That doesnt make you a psycho. Narcissist people do have a lack of empathy too.
>>
>>38820006
fucking retard stfu
>>
>>38820006
All bark no bite. Do it and post pic with timestamp then we'll talk.
>>
>>38820006
[worry about my bf having made this post]
>>
>>38820006
I don't lack empathy, but I can sort of turn it off. For example, my mother died and I was upset about it (really upset), I care about my one friend and hope he's happy, I cry at the end of The Lord of The Rings every time.
If I hear someone died locally, or see some gore stuff on here it doesn't bother me. Someone I went to school with was stabbed a year or so ago, and I was honestly a little pleased because he was a cunt. I also really found it annoying how people seemed to give a shit and be upset.
I get violent intrusive thoughts sometimes as well, but I don't go through with it because I know I'd get caught or overpowered by the person.

Basically, I have a really strong sense of ingroup and outgroup and empathy for my ingroup (close family, friends, some anons on this board) is there but it's not for everyone else.
Not really psychopathy at all, in fact I think it's quite normal,but maybe some would consider me to be if they didn't have the whole context.
>>
File: dvvdtt46 v3 w342q43.png (232KB, 449x338px) Image search: [Google]
dvvdtt46 v3 w342q43.png
232KB, 449x338px
>>38820006
>you
i have to comment something meaninful and preferably intelectual because this board requires a certain lvl of superficial integrity and personality.
Like the warning that popped up on my "reply window" you are the same way. At least you on the edge of the world
>>
File: 1479768557626.jpg (46KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1479768557626.jpg
46KB, 410x308px
>>38821273
> Basically, I have a really strong sense of ingroup and outgroup and empathy for my ingroup (close family, friends, some anons on this board) is there but it's not for everyone else.

I have this too, very, very strongly. I hate every outsider and outgroups, like violent thoughts.

Do you think it has to do with testosterone?
>>
>>38821559
Perhaps, it does seem like more of a traditionally masculine outlook. I'm not particularly manly or aggressive usually though, I'm not muscular at all, I'm sort of androgynous looking, I almost never get worked up or angry about things.
>>
>>38820508
>>38821027
>>38821077
>>38820006
SOCIOPATH is the word you're looking for
>but the movie is called.... I know, I know
>>
>>38821718
they're completely interchangeable you fucking pseud, no difference
>>
>>38821273
>>38821559
This applies to everyone. Anyone that claims to feel intense sympathy for complete strangers is virtue signaling.

OP, I love my gf intensely. I would die for her. I would kill for her, too. She's also said on multiple occasions that she wants me to kill her. I've tortured her and other women (and men), and abused my siblings horribly. I exploit my family for money while living across the counrry from them and giving them phone calls and thanking them in return. I am admittedly a sadist but none of this makes me a psychopath. Psychopaths are not aware that they are psychopaths. It's pretty fucking normal to not care about who you're with, loving someone truly is increasingly rare. Why don't you tell us all how old you are and your history with your gf and family? Why don't you tell us how many times you've actually hurt someone? Not even physically, even emotionally?
>>
>>38820006
>tfw my boyfriend might have made this post
>>
File: 999.jpg (100KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
100KB, 462x462px
>>38821735
not gonna google it for you, kid
>>
>>38821747
also opened this thread for the same reason kek
>>
Psychopaths dont make threads about being stone cold killers you faggot. Only edgy kids do. Now kys for fun
>>
You guys are no psychopaths. Autistic psychopathy, maybe.
>>
>>38820130
Nah, that's pretty normal. Lots of people just pretend that they would feel bad if someone were to die.
At least I think that's how it is.
>>
>>38820006
woah woah, OPs underage and edgy I think the mods should ban him
>>
>>38820006
>The funny thing is everyone I know thinks I am a nice guy even though deep down I am a ruthless monster- 25 posts and 6 image replies shown.

I know a guy like you, does the same thing, most people belive him to be a good lad, but I smelled the psycopath in him, people like you freak me out
>>
>>38820006
>>38821027

Oh my God; the cringe factor in these two posts alone are equivalent to 5 tranny SJW youtube videos.

Lemme give you some advice, kiddo. I understand that you're butt-ravaged because you're a weenie little loser and nobody takes you seriously. And I understand that you think that trying to sound 'dangerous' will make you seem more appealing. But Jesus fucking Christ, if you come across like a 13-year-old tryhard, you're only going to make things worse.

You're on an anonymous image board, so no harm done. But please... don't ever say this cringey horse-shit in real life. You will literally get laughed at to death.
>>
>>38821718
The "psycho" in American Psycho refers to psychosis and not psychopathy.
>>
>>38820006
>doing to roastie what she's probably doing to you
God speed anon, a true hero
>>
>>38820006
you're not a psychopath, you're just a shitty person with no real problems

psychopath doesn't mean anything anyway
>>
>>38820006
cutting myself on all this edge
>>
>>38820006
I was unironically diagnosed with ASPD about one year ago, so I guess I'm pretty close to the official definition of a psychopath. Most people who talk to me about it tend to be dissapointed when I come off as relatively normal rather than some tryhard edgelord or whatever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.