[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (16KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 189x267px
*sigh
Final year of high school.
I'm 18 BTW I was redshirted or whatever because my parents read that when your older then your peers or whatever you basically become a chad.

Bull fucking shit.
>have basically no friends. Maybe I'm socially retarded maybe I just hate everyone. I'm that kid who everyone shots on.
>spend every homecoming and prom home alone
>never been with a girl.
>see how successful everyone else is becoming and there's me wasting his life away playing vidya and watching movies.

>No one gets me. They assume shit about me like oh that's the kid that's going to shoot up the school or oh that's the emofag or he's that quiet kid who's chiil. I honestly don't know who the fuck I am.

I don't know. I just watched boyhood recently and it's just been depressing the hell out of me. I will never get to experience shit most kids do like sneak into r rated movies, get hammered off their first beer. Go to homecoming.

I would do drugs to help ignore my problems but I got no friends to hook me up with. I would kill myself but I'm a massive pussy.

Feelsbadman
>>
File: CAUSE.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CAUSE.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>38816879
Heres some advice; lift, get your passport, travel, work a shitty restruarant job(try to learn bartending) save and go to college around age 20. Dont worry about stupid normie standards fuck highschool use this as motivation to slay in your 20s
>>
Life sucks and then you die. You shouldn't dwell in jealousy of wanting what normies have, instead you should concentrate on your own thing and grow it from there. Everyone wants to belong, but that doesn't mean you should try and force yourself to fit in with the normies. How about talking to people in here in /r9k/, I bet there's a lot of people interested same stuff you are.
>>
>>38816879
Yeah anon, I know how you feel, in fact...
wait, what's this?
>He thinks Boyhood is a good movie
Just off yourself now anon, there's no hope for you
>>
If you didn't lived in highschool at least live the rest of your life man, like everything I have learn from social interactions have been from fucking things up, so at least give your self another chance mate.
>>
>>38816939
I work part time at McDonald's trying to save up for a car but I fucking hate it. I get so much shit for it but the only reason I like it is because it helps put me to sleep. I also don't have a car so can't work anywhere else. I don't know I'm just scared I'm going to die alone
>>38816956
Don't really have too many hobbies. Any thing I'm remotely interested in I'm shit at. I guess I do want to fit in but I guess I really just want some friends and not be such a loner piece of shit

>>38817040
Never said it was a good movie. Just watched it recently because I couldn't sleep. The main actor can't act for shit and his acting gets worse as the film goes on. It just makes me feel sad about all the thing I never got to do
>>
Running is a good cheap hobby, I hate it most of the times but at one point you start realizing what you are doing for you and your body.
>>
>>38816879
You seem pretty alright anon.
I'm 20, myself, not in a much better place than you.

If I had one piece of advice: Things will NOT get better just because you are out of high school. First year it seemed like I would greatly improve my life with little effort, but It wore off very quickly. Keep pushing to improve yourself with the momentum you get out of highschool.
>>
It gets worse. Way worse. Still getting worse. Try lifting and avoid drinking once you're of age unless you want to die that way. I want to die that way
>>
>>38817247
Yeah your right. But I have nothing I'm good at and I don't know how to find the motivation to do anything
>>38817159
I tried running and using this weight set for a while but lately I just can't bring myself to do it.
>>38817350
If the drinking age here was like Europe I would have probably tried drinking myself to death.

The only alcohol I ever tried was this shitty strawberry drink my dad accidently bought me. I'll never had a friend sneak beer to a party or whatever because I got no friends
>>
>>38817113
See the problem with me is that. Most people had some kind of social interaction growing up. I never really learned any so I'm socially retarded af. I just don't know how to talk to people.
>>
>>38817117
Lol i did the same. Forget the car, use the money for a trip to czech republic or something and when you come back to the states move to a walkable city(Pittsburg, Minneapolis and charlotte are cheap and do able with no car) and start working and saving. I did this trip but with california instead (i did end up going to europe though later)
>>
>>38816879

That movie was so disgusting. A bunch of spoiled privileged young kids, especially the protagonist little faggot, having a movie made about their easy privileged lives over the span of many years. What a piece of shit.

>Boyhood

What a gay name for a movie.
>>
>>38816879
Maybe you should try interacting with people.
Contrary to what you might have internalized, they don't want to do anything bad to you.

Just talk to people, I know that this is scary, humans are terrifying, but in the end, nobody hates you, nobody really wants to do anything to you, it's all in your head.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.