[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you'll allow me I'll just leave this here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: season1.png (42KB, 1109x727px) Image search: [Google]
season1.png
42KB, 1109x727px
If you'll allow me I'll just leave this here
>>
>>38816280
Fall
-Best weather
-Best temperature
-Most /comfy/ with leaves and shit.
-Less allergies than (((Spring)))

prove me wrong (you can't)
>>
>>38816331
Spring
-bullshit snow melts
-finally starts warming up
-flowers and shit start to grow
-days get longer, not tired all the time

Fall is the comfiest and a close second, but as someone from the frigid north, spring is my favorite season
>>
>>38816388
>allergies
there. I just burst your spring bubble with one word
>>
>>38816388
While you may be right, I have allergies like I said in my post, so spring will always lose by default for me.
>>
It's because in spring and summer women can show off their bodies with skimpy clothes and in the fall with yoga pants. Men prefer summer because the sun is out and winter because of snow and because women aren't constantly triggering our dicks.
>>
>>38816280
Fall>Winter>Spring>>>>>>Shit>>>>Power Gap>>>>>Summer
>>
>>38816280
Summer>spring>fall>winter

Summer is literally the comfiest month. Nothing better than 8pm sunsets, afternoon rain storms, and enjoying the warm evening outside. Spring is ok but the allergies kill it for me. Fall is depressing as shit. Leaf you have to deal with and 5pm sunsets just makes me want to kill myself. Winter same shit but colder and with bullshit holidays and cant drive fast cars. Life is built around summer and is where everything happens.
>>
I live in hot as hell Commiefornia so winter>spring>>>>fall>>>>>>>>>>summer
>>
>>38816280
I sweat a lot and it's contributed to the self-esteem issues that turned me into a robot. Winter is a godsend
>>
>>38816280
Winter and fall are the only good seasons, everything else is shit.
>>
night walks in the winter time are fucking comfy as hell if you are warm or have a tolerance to the cold. winter is mainly about comfiness so that's why I like it
>>
Im all about winter my dude. I hate summer and august is the worst month of the year
>>
>>38816331
School though
Oragami
>>
File: 1430497331555.png (269KB, 567x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430497331555.png
269KB, 567x960px
winter > fall > spring > summer

you're not a robot if you disagree
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.