[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop "the habit", guys? I hate myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: costanza.png (502KB, 764x420px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
502KB, 764x420px
How do I stop "the habit", guys? I hate myself.
>>
File: 1494563574484.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494563574484.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>Get a job
>manage your finances
>clean your room

I've been there, son
>>
>>38815886
Just got one actually. Hope it sorts me out.
>>
>>38815886
But that also requires that your job has an actual meaning and importance.

If you are able to recognize that your job is essentially meaningless, then you are back to square one, and no amount of cleaning your room will help you.

But nevertheless wasting your time in a pointless job that keeps you occupied enough means that that time is not spent hating yourself.

Outsourcing, office work, low pay for jobs that are actually useful for society, high pay for jobs that are more harm than good. Those are all effect of what happens when the profit is the guiding principle.

And nepotism is mere reaction of it to a general sense of insecurity. I sincerely hope you have a marketable skills that are in demand, otherwise you will be inevitably fucked.

The profit based economy wants us either to work and consume, or kill ourselves. Hence the opiate abuse and deaths from it. The 30-40 something people have trouble coping with it, so they turn to opioids for prescription.

Nothing short of thorough materialistic analysis which does not lie to itself through ad hoc ideological constructs will only help you to untangle this mess and comprehend it.
>>
>>38816021
you just need to ease up on the blackpill man

I got a crappy security job that helped pull me out of a dark hole. Even McD's managers can get laid
>>
You must first acknowledge the sinfulness of your action. Then consider the fleeting gratification of masturbation in relation eternal judgment. Then you must say, "I, a sinner, come before thee, Eternal God, presuming not on any merits or any good thing in me, but trusting only in thy mercy. I have committed the grave act of masturbation many time, for which I deserve only eternal torment, yet thou still offerest this wretched sinner eternal life, if only I would repent. Knowing my sinful proclivities and that without thee I should surely perish, I beg for thy mercy, that with the help of thy grace I may never succumb to masturbation again." Whenever you are tempted to masturbate, you must remember that to do so is to forfeit eternal life and to merit eternal damnation. Further, remember that even if you succumb, you always do better at any point to stop then to contine. When temptation comes, say, "Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen." Think of the shame the Blessed Virgin feels for you when you masturbate, and think of how she rejoices when you repent and seek to do the will of her Son.

Think often of the four last things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.