[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to be desired by women? Be Dark Triad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20

You guys obsess over this Chad shit, but here's the thing: some blonde dorky jock trying to be cocky and funny all the time is only attractive to stupid women. Real women want dark triad. A man who is narcissistic, psychopathic, and Machiavellian. A truly dark natured individual, and no, I don't mean some dweeb in a fedora with a fetish for katanas. To be dark triad you must:

>think you are superior to most human beings
>have no problems with lying to and manipulating most human beings
>feel no real empathy for most human beings

Simple as that. If you felt empathy for people during terror attacks and crime sprees or feel bad about lying to a cashier at the store, you're not dark triad, just well... a normal man I guess.
>>
>>38815626
Anon you're talking complete shit. Just be a normal confident guy and you already have more chance than meme triad who for the majority of men will come across as the fedora you are talking about
>>
File: IMG_5283.jpg (11KB, 372x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5283.jpg
11KB, 372x268px
>>38815796
>Just be normal
Geezz how couldn't I think of this before ?
>>
>>38815626
Real women want good-looking men. It just so happens that Chad's with a lot of money have fucked up personalities.
>>
>>38817037
*Chads

Oehiab post
>>
>>38815626
>less narcissistic than 99% of people
>less psychopathic than 99% of people
>less machiavellian than 85% of people
fug
>>
OP you are not deep, but you are a faggot
>>
File: 1500515438730.jpg (258KB, 876x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1500515438730.jpg
258KB, 876x2048px
>>38815626
I am the only human being though. This world was made for me to view
yes. I lie a lot. I also manipulate tinder whores
I only have sympathy for animals, maybe close family.
I often get compared to Marilyn Manson in the way i speak, and get compared to the Joker.

Am I gonna make it guys?
>>
But I'm already kind of like that and I still don't attract women.

Edginess and unattractiveness isn't gonna do you much.
>>
File: 2619941-tywin_lannister_1024.jpg (268KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2619941-tywin_lannister_1024.jpg
268KB, 1024x576px
>>38815626

Was Tywin /Chad/, boys?
>>
You guys obsess over this Chad stuff, but here's the thing: some blonde dorky martial trying to be funny and "roll for seduction" all the time is only attractive to naive women. Real women want light paladin. A man who is altruistic, philanthropic, and slightly Quixotic. A truly light natured individual, and no, I don't mean some dweeb in medium armor with a fetish for healing. To be light paladin you must:

>think you are inferior to most good aligned deities
>have no problems with speaking the truth and protecting most human beings
>feel no real empathy for most undead

Simple as that. If you don't feel empathy for people during orc raids and dragon attacks or feel bad about speaking the truth even to a corrupt magistrate, you're not light paladin, just well... a normal fighter I guess.
>>
>>38815626
This is exactly me except I'm black. what am i considered.
>>
>>38817401
>This is exactly me except I'm black. what am i considered.
Darker triad.
>>
>>38817348

Underrated post, anon. Tippity top kek, have a (You)
>>
>>38815626
This sounds really autistic, and even if it were true:
>women
>not stupid
>>
>>38817408
I actually had a good laugh over that one. You must admit, it's a witty response.
>>
>>38815626
>tfw kind of like this kind of guy
>tfw becoming this kind of guy by the day
>tfw not delusional enough to believe being this way will get me women

I'm just really fucked up and honestly I want to cry but this is the kind of person I'm turning into involuntarily because people have treated me like such shit and it's not like I'm going out of my way to be an asshole but I can't help it.

Fuck me.
>>
>>38817401
future could never be dark triad
>>
>>38817408
kek anon, you did good
>>
On a serious note, don't people who fall under the label of the dark triad come off at first as nice people? That's the whole point. They come off as charismatic, well-meaning nice men until they eventually turn around to show off their fucked-up side. It's why they have a time limit before they have to focus on a new group or area. If word gets around, the mechanism in which they attract their suitors is destroyed. Those with the dark triad aspects are also super possessive, they get really pissed when people call them out on their shit.
>>
>>38817517
You have everything right except for the part where you say that they get pissed that people call them on their shit. The dark triad type doesn't really care because they're already so emotionally fucked up that they don't care about positive or negative responses.

Maybe I'm wrong though, and if I am tell me what you think.
>>
File: 1497299470689.gif (426KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497299470689.gif
426KB, 500x500px
>>38815626
>superior
Of course.

>manipulating
Absolutely

>no real empathy
Kono dio da
>>

this all applies to me but I am also ugly so basically it all becomes meaningless
>>
File: 1498156031898.jpg (64KB, 346x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498156031898.jpg
64KB, 346x960px
>>38817564
>being a super stand lesbian
>>
>>38817568
I'm
>>38817457

Are you me?
>>
>>38817548
The dark triad is narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. You are thinking of a sociopath which is actually not part of the dark triad. The psychopath traits are what comes of as a lack of empathy. However, those falling under the dark triad only fail to care when they willingly throw someone away. They certainly can get tired of people. In that case, they'll toss them aside with seemingly no remorse. However, they cannot stand to lose something before they're ready to throw it away.

If a person walks out on someone who falls under the dark triad as opposed to being thrown away, it'll spurs the dark triad person into an wave of emotion. It's the only way to actually hurt someone who falls under that personality type. They don't mind to throw people away, but they can't stand for people to walk away. They'll grow obsessive over said person. It will eat away at them. If that happens, it's like honey to those types of people.
>>
>>38817670
That is exactly me. I am scared, you are scaring me.

I'd rather be a submissive "beta" male in all honesty, which is what I am, but I did throw away a particular person because I grew tired of their shit, and I don't want to go through the emotional rolllercoaster anymore and I'm sick of it.

What do you make of this anon?
>>
>>38817733
You've not exactly been clear enough to tell me what's going on. Are you saying you threw away a partner who had a dark triad personality without otherwise doing anything else to hurt them (e.g. cheated on them)?
>>
>>38815626
What you mean is
>be physically attractive

Because I guarantee you, try to pull any of that Dark Triad bullshit on a woman as a short or ugly guy and you WILL get called a creepy neckbeard.

>inb4 just lift brah
Lifting does not help face or height, two of the most important aspects of male attractiveness.
>>
>>38817823
Well, I mean, you aren't being very clear. To some extent, you could argue someone with a dark triad personality would fall under sadistic personality disorder. In fact, there's debate it's the same thing. (It's important to note that this is not the same as sexual sadism although many under this umbrella do display sexual sadism.) There was once a proposed masochistic personality disorder, or self-defeating personality disorder. (This one never really made it into the books, and it's also separate from sexual masochism in the same manner.) It can lead to a very dangerous relationship when you get two people displaying each one of these personalities together. That's really all I can say.

If you want to listen to complete trash, there's a song that fairly well describes the fragility of those affected by the dark triad.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGQyIK0N5fU

I'd maybe take your question to advice. I don't browse that board, but they might can get more detail out of you, and better address your situation. Truth be told, the answer is to run far away. Stay away. The bad part is those types of people can pursue for a very long time. Sometimes years, and sometimes a lifetime. It's best to avoid them altogether if possible.
>>
>>38817924
sorry I deleted my comment I thought it wouldn't get a reply and was stupid
>>
>>38817998
It's all good. I give responses if I think I have anything worthwhile to say about the subject.
>>
>>38817924
I don't know whether the song is from the point of view of the masochist or the sadist. Kind of confusing.
>>
File: 1501353832691.jpg (59KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501353832691.jpg
59KB, 657x527px
>>38815626
>narcissistic, psychopathic, and Machiavellian. A truly dark natured individual, and no, I don't mean some dweeb in a fedora with a fetish for katanas

>be narcissistic
>also be insecure (I think those two walk hand in hand though)
>not an edgy psychopath or anything, just jaded enough to feel indifferent about the suffering of strangers (eg school shootings, terrorist attacks, murders etc)
>think most people are pathetic, and have no respect for them
>have no problem lying to or manipulating them
>not a bad person though, I'd feel bad for lying to someone I care about
>be four years ago
>be in a particularly brooding mood for a few months
>disgusted by the world and the people in it
>meet girl online
>decide to "practice" on her, since I'm bad at talking to women
>be lowkey and only somewhat interested
>treat her like another NPC, learn how to push her buttons and how to get her to agree with me
>get nudes out of her
>get money out of her
>she's way more excited about talking to me than I am about talking to her, I'm always kinda busy and dismissive which just makes her more excited
>talk to her about my edgy worldview
>talk to her about my contempt for people
>makes her think I'm like a cool and edgy misunderstood movie villain or something
>tries really hard to impress me with things, starts listening to the music I like, starts wearing lowkey black clothes, takes up this "cool" personality, and wants to learn and take up all my interests
>realize this girl looks up to me and wants me to like her really badly
>remember all the times I've done the same in middle and high school, just wishing my crush at the time would think I'm cool
>suddenly understand how Chad uses women, and how despite all the attention and pandering from betas Stacey will still rather embarrass herself and bend over backwards for Chad than be catered to by a beta just for existing

Cont
>>
File: 1501352149044.jpg (99KB, 1159x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501352149044.jpg
99KB, 1159x1600px
>>38818070
>>38815626
Contd.
>also realize what I'm doing is basically like scamming a little kid, since women are all overgrown children who just want to be reassured and appreciated by a father figure
>realize this girl is in love with me and and spends a remarkable amount of effort trying to impress me, and get me to appreciate her
>realize girls are true autists, and the same shit I'm doing with this girl happens every time a girl dates Chad
>make up this analogy that women are like dogs
>they start off as happy naive and playful puppies, they just want an owner to look up to, get attention from and be a good girl for
>between age 14 and 18 they get their first owner (boyfriend)
>they're excited about the relationship, they're clingy and very eager to impress
>bf is usually some loser in college
>they either realize this and get disappointed or they get dumped
>they try again, but are ever so slightly less enthusiastic the second time
>and again
>and again
>until they realize all of their boyfriends just pushed their buttons to get sex and affection out of them, and they'll never get their innocence back
>until they come to terms with the fact that their romantic dreams will never be real, and they decide to take it out on sucker beta men
>until they're 25 and mostly dead inside, hopping from Chad dick to Chad dick, trying to fill the void left by the absence of love with pleasure, but never quite catching up to contentness and always feeling empty and jaded
>by the time they're 40 they lose most of their sexual value and become extremely sour and catty, writing angry blogs about the patriarchy and putting down other women for being prettier than them
>by this age they will have destroyed the lives of numerous betas who fell for them, while being temporary and interchangeable cumdumps for Chad who will just upgrade to a less used model every few months
>>
Is it possible this is a positive thing, though? Couldn't it be a good thing for women to be attracted to males who value themselves and who aren't easily spooked by other people's lies?

Personally I fucking hate with a passion all these males who are happy to go along with feminism and wage gap lies etc. I hate traditionalists who want to trick me into a marriage where they'll then use violence of the state against me if she decides to leave.

M'lady as you jump over the top of the trenches if you want but don't manipulate me into it.
>>
>>38818035
It's not really about sexual masochism or sadism. It's displaying the mindset of someone who would fall under dark triad. Those people are actually extremely fragile. They rely on holding power over people to maintain their stability. They repeatedly hurt others, and throw them away. However, sometimes, the person walks away. Hence, this hurts me more then it hurts you. When the person walks away, it hurts that personality trait. They have two choices. The first outcome is they throw someone away. The second outcome is they find someone they truly find "important", but that person will likely always leave due to the dark triad's personality. When it happens, they fall into despair. Even though they hurt that person repeatedly, their mindset is the outcome hurt them a lot more in the end if the latter outcome happens. The song isn't necessarily about sex or sadism/masochism. It's sort of about a relationship with someone who displays the traits discussed in this thread from the perspective of the person displaying those traits.

As >>38817548 mentioned, they are emotionally fucked.
>>
File: 1501351350086.jpg (181KB, 1681x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1501351350086.jpg
181KB, 1681x1621px
>>38818093
>>38815626
Contd.
>everyone loses except Chad, mgtow autists, and a few lucky girls who got into traditional marriages early on without riding the cock carousel
>realize this girl is still in the naive puppy phase
>always the type to quietly watch random people go about their day, observing them and thinking about what drives them and what they're trying to achieve by doing the things they do, mostly watching with contempt, but also some legitimate curiosity
>see girls walking around, some are slutty, some are cute, some are toastie roasties, some have looks that are rapidly deprecating, some are obvious feminists, some are happy and most are in a way very very desperate to overshadow every other girl around them and be the one every Chad is looking at
>notice there are like 5 different girl types going by appearance, 5 different concepts and ideals these girls are trying to get as close to as possible, because women are naturally conforming and they want to follow example
>they all wear the same shit, have the same look on their face, smell similarly and talk similarly within their own type
>every so often I'd see a girl who just looked different in the way they existed, like they looked like they were preoccupied with their own thoughts and not their environment and somehow I felt like they were the only women I could honestly call "people", because all the other ones were just NPCs
>notice the ones that don't look desperate and dead inside all seem to have interests other than make-up and getting attention from Chad, so they're preoccupied with their thoughts and not their environment
>realize these are girls who have either had trouble growing up (bullied, was ugly in high school, mom was a slut, they have aspergers etc.), or they have interests because they took up their boyfriends' interests just like the girl I'm talking to

Cont.
>>
>>38818129

Please please please stop.

You're calling others artists when it takes you several gigantic posts to say "toxic masculinity". You're pathetic.

Women have minds of their own, they are the sexual selectors, they are the ones who end relationships, and COLLECTIVELY they're the ones who create the conditions for Chad to thrive and non-Chad to die alone.

Also many many women will openly admit to you that they feel like THEY are the manipulators.
>>
File: 1490006205332.jpg (215KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1490006205332.jpg
215KB, 2048x1536px
>>38815626
>>38818129
>have a "they live" moment, where I see the women on the street as dogs
>about 80% of them are strays rummaging through garbage, barking at each other, and fighting over leftover food (attention) while the other 20% have collars and leashes on them and look well groomed, happy and content
>realize all these strays used to have owners and used to be the 20% of happy dogs before they got abandoned
>have a moment where I feel really bad for them, but am also disgusted by them
>realize this girl is on my leash and will most likely end up like them if she doesn't find a good owner soon
>decide to break the cycle, and let her be the naive and childish pet every girl secretly yearns to be
>man up and marry her, we've been together ever since and we're planning our first child together
>she has had this glow about her ever since, and I've been an appreciative and reassuring owner who takes care of adult business, so she can live in blissful ignorance and only really care about keeping the house clean and catering to me
>still have this feeling that I'm just pushing buttons and pulling levers
>sometimes still have this "holy shit I got another sentient being to fall for me and make me the most important thing in her life" when she's sleeping next to me
>still get this thought that I could just walk out one day, or say something like "it was just an experiment to see if I could make you happy, I never really loved you" just to see what would happen, but something keeps holding me back
>never had eyes for another woman and seeing her be the happy little dog, eager to do anything I say, always trusting me and my judgement completely just gives me this feeling that I'm looking after something sacred
>have a sense of fulfillment because of the responsibility
>pretty sure I'm incapable of actual love, not even that much into having sex or anything, jerking it off always feels better and I just get off on being in control and her obeying me
>>
>>38818160
Hey now, let it continue. This thread is about those who fall under the dark triad. Let them speak. They have complicated minds.
>>
>>38818121
Why the fuck am I like this just kill me now I never wanted to be this fucked

Fuck this
>>
>>38818185
I now feel kind of bad. Don't beat yourself up. You just gotta' roll with whatever good happens in life, I guess.
>>
Also, gotta' put out there, largely for >>38818160, that woman can be dark triad too. It's harder to notice it in woman since many traits, largely narcissism, are normalized. Dark triad women are just as fragile with just as much a fucked up personality. It's not an exclusive personality to men, just commonly associated with men in the media.
>>
>>38818167
I don't know if this is is too edgy for this thread, I just thought my observations and experiences were relevant to with what OP was suggesting
>>38818160
You're right anon, I am pretty autistic and have always had a weird and impractical way of saying things. People often think I'm really thoughtful and smart because of this though so it's not all bad.
And I'm not defending women, I'm just saying they have no idea what's good for them, and the whole hookup culture and the notion that relationships shouldn't be special, and being with someone is just something you do for fun for a while is fucking fucking everyone up including them.
Women are just not decision makers and they make the worst fucking choices thay hurt everyone except Chad. It hurts the roasties because they are never happy but they also never realize what's missing, it hurts the betas because they get used by the already dead inside manipulative roasties and the state, and it hurts children because they grow up with dead inside sluts for mothers.
Only Chad wins
>>
>>38818217
Thanks anon, I'll take that into account and try to be an emotionally stable and happy person.

I just don't want to be so damn negative all the time because there's a chance that maybe the world isn't really like that and I'm just overreacting but I don't know what to think anymore, I'm so confused and I just don't want to feel hurt so I throw people away before they do the same to me.

It could just be delusion. Hopefully it is, I don't want to believe that this is the person I am.
>>
>>38815626
you are retarded.
I'm the literal definition of Knight Templar trope irl and have no problem getting pussy.
Know why? Because i'm tall, work out and my face is good. Having a nice dick helps too.
I can get away with whatever autistic manchild hobby I like (anime, videogames) and girls will try to find it "interesting" and "intelectual" and "so exotic".
>>
I fit all these, I'm just a moron that doesn't know how to take advantage of it. I already lie to people just for the hell of it.
>>
>>38815626
>be a bad human being to get girls
>sacrifice your integrity for sex
Fucking waste of oxygen
>>
>>38818278
>Having a nice dick helps too.

How so if they aren't seeing it until the deal is pretty much sealed?

Also why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>38818310
>sacrifice spooks to get the only thing that objectively matters from a biological point of view
>a bad thing
actually anon if you aren't going to reproduce, you are the waste of oxygen.
>>
>>38818310
The main issue is OP must realize one doesn't aspire to be dark triad, they are simply born/raised that way, so to speak. Yes, they may get sex. However, in the end, their existence is misery. The majority end up killing themselves, killing someone else, or ending up in prison when they do something retarded in an emotional fit of rage.
>>
>>38818342
>much biological purpose
Hello newfag. I have shocking news, you can reproduce and also not be a try hard faggot just to swoon some roastie
>>
>>38818339
>how so?
Girls talk about dicks anon.
>Also why the fuck are you here?
not your private club retard, plus I started coming here for the funny autistic stories like the anon who sat on his baby niece and killed her and the like.
Sadly it's been ruined by traps, faggots and """femanon""" posts. Actually this board would be better if you weren't such thirsty fags, that way all those threads would get ignored and dissappear. But everytime some troll posts pretending to be a female there's a thousand posts projecting their insecurities and a million posts begging for gf. Sad!
>>
File: not today sata_.jpg (64KB, 736x725px) Image search: [Google]
not today sata_.jpg
64KB, 736x725px
>>38815626
>cuck triad

baby's first red pill, also degenerated.
>>
>>38818411

Anon I'm interested in what you mean. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>38818386
Are you saying this thread seemed more interesting amidst the sea of other threads?
>>38818339
He came here to say OP's suggestion was a terrible idea, and that there's far better options to attract the ladies. It's true. OP's suggestion is pretty terrible.
>>
>>38818167
Why do you think is ist that the bullied ones have interests/personalities?
>>
>>38815626

no
people like normal people.

nobody gives a shit about you if you are "dark"
that's a hollywood thing.
in the real world people like normal people
>>
>>38818310
this but originalooly.
>>
>>38818386
Would you be able to get laid if you were short and ugly and had a small dick?
>>
>>38818542
Because they didn't grow up thinking they were hot shit. Hardship makes you reflect a lot and spend a lot of time alone with your thoughts, developing who you are instead of just conforming to whatever the norm is and finding it natural that you'd do and "like" the exact same things all the other normies do and "like".
>>
File: 1490817936976.jpg (108KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1490817936976.jpg
108KB, 782x782px
>>38815626
>>think you are superior to most human beings
>>have no problems with lying to and manipulating most human beings
>>feel no real empathy for most human beings

in other words anon will converting to judaism solve my lifes problems?
>>
Have you ever encountered one of these people in real life? Can you think of one girl ever who has been with someone like this? No.
>>
>being someone you are not
>having any chance of getting a lt relationship with any female

cringe, pua tier shit.
>>
>>38817130
Who painted that?
>>
File: 20170713_125540.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_125540.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>38817348
I can see yes aks qwerstshun uh um lips uh watermelon errr boptay uhhh
>>
>>38817401
Ew dude wttf wrong with his head
>>
>>38817456
Not really tho dark anon it was just racism
>>
>>38815626
go back to /d/ faggot
>>
The more machiavellian you are, the harder it is for you to love women.

Think about what you're doing before going down this rabbit hole.

If you're still interested: illimitablemen(dot)com
>>
File: Smart-People.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Smart-People.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
Are you a smart robot?
I dare you to take this quick IQ test
No one will get 13/15 like I did
https://iqhaven.com/mytests1/numerics-a/index.htm
>>
>>38815626
*only works if you're 9/10
>>
File: ImAniceGuy.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ImAniceGuy.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Are you a smart robot?
I dare you to take this quick IQ test
No one will get 13/15 like I did
https://iqhaven.com/mytests1/numerics-a/index.htm

I got 150
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (27KB, 384x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
27KB, 384x253px
>>38815626
OP has pretty much got it right. All the research has consistently proven that men who are dark triad have the most sex with women AND create the most children, even when controlling for physical looks. Don't get me wrong, if you look like John Merrick you're out of luck, but for the majority of dudes dominance goes a loooooong way.

t. Lost virginity at 24 once I stopped being a weak sensitive pussy faggotboy, up to 13 conquests now at 26
>>
File: 1465929835225.png (196KB, 473x491px) Image search: [Google]
1465929835225.png
196KB, 473x491px
>>38821569
>t. Lost virginity at 24 once I stopped being a weak sensitive pussy faggotboy, up to 13 conquests now at 26

You definitely sound like a real adult who worked out his emotional issues, good for you anon

Maybe one day I can get there
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (77KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
77KB, 600x458px
I love how the triggered redditors have this caricature of an alpha in their heads that they can dismiss.

It's like how they caricature /pol/ as brutish skinheads or knuckledragging hillbillies.
>>
>>38821140
Literally the cringiest website I ever visited.
>>
>>38815626
babbies first redpill
>>
>>38817201
All lanisters are chad even Tyrion.
>>
>tfw dark triad
>tfw I m a sick femdom cuckold fetishist kek

It is all about me getting off kek
>>
>>38821757
>cringe

Remember when this used to mean something?
>>
>>38815626
You are projecting, anon. You described the man you wish to be in the OP post, but in reality you are just another Elliot Rodger waiting to pop
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.