[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2028.png (1MB, 809x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2028.png
1MB, 809x897px
Are roasties just a meme, robots?
>>
The roastie thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut myself and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.
>>
>>38815634
How the fuck do you know all of this?
>>
Roastie isn't a meme, girls don't come out of the womb with nasty looking dryed roast beef lips nor do they gain them during puberty. It happens after their virginity is taken, the hymen is torn and their vaginal canal gets stretched massively where micro tearing occurs. That roast beef lips is scar tissue. I know.

Women are shameful and will always make up excuses and lies to cover it. That is why they never take responsibility.
>>
>>38815714
And the microtearing occurs overtime, depending on how many times a woman has been thrusted. If a woman dates within here gene pool, her race, then dicks made for her vaginal canal will reduce greatly the chances of the formation of scar tissue. But if she dates outside her race or sleeps with men much larger than herself(outside her gene pool) like a black man, the more likely she will be a roastie. That or she plays with big dildos.
>>
File: Untitled.png (629KB, 1655x805px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
629KB, 1655x805px
>>38815743
>>38815714
see the attached roastie website where women are honest when seeking advice

https://www.allthingsvagina.com/vaginal-fissures/
>>
>>38815634
>My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia

>Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin

And you know this how???
>>
File: IMG_0822.jpg (85KB, 637x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
85KB, 637x781px
>>38815655
>>38815780
I'm with these guys. Wtf anon?!
>>
>>38815614
No, roasties are not just a meme, OP.
>>
>>38815655
>>38815780
Newfaggetron losers
>>
>>38815614
This thread is already going on, why make a similar one?
>>38813493
>>
File: IMG_0864.jpg (21KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
21KB, 300x200px
>>38816187
Because I'm a retard who didn't notice it in the catalogue.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
>>
>>38815714
>>38815743
it's from hormones during puberty, you donut
>>
Virgin women can have roasties and total sluts can have innies but there is some correlation due to tearing. By the way tearing happens to inner tissue as well, if a girl starts taking monster sized cocks without properly stretching first the tissue INSIDE her vaginal canal will get microtearing and once it heals it will be like leather: not stretchy but rigid, smooth, and fewer nerve endings.
>>
>>38815614
Roasties are better in full honesty
>>
>>38817557
>roasties are better in full honesty
Hi roastie
>>
File: wtf.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>38815634
>My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.