[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to anime convention tomorrow >trying to get cosplayer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1490576342369.jpg (422KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1490576342369.jpg
422KB, 1200x849px
>going to anime convention tomorrow
>trying to get cosplayer girls
>if I don't, I'll go to a strip club for the first time
This sound like a good plan?
>>
>>38815556
You better be cosplaying yourself as well at least.

Fucking convention girls is mostly a social circle thing I've found.
>>
>>38815556
Yeah, better than staying here tbqh

Wear something nice, style your hair, clean up

Then when you're at the strip club get yourself a glass of vodka and a cigar and watch the women and just act cool and natural

Good luck anon, no point in not doing it right?
>>
>>38815556
Cosplay girls are just normies trying to capitalize nerd hobbies, don't fall for the meme. Strip Clubs are fucking retarded as well.
>>
>>38815556
Niggy going into these things with just that purpose might be a huge let down.

You should go to conventions just to enjoy the convention itself, or something.
>>
>>38815556
Tell us how it goes. How do you plan to go about it? This your first time going?
>>
half the people there will smell like literal shit so be clean and youll already have a leg up on most of them.
>>
>>38815836
Really? Have you been there? Thought it was normies? Also what's the guy to girl ratio and what do the girls look like?
>>
>>38815950
ive only been to one mid sized one.
there really are disgusting freakshows covered in grimey kigurumi that go to them. i thought it was a joke but it's real. weebs are real. if you want to see pixyteri level gross cosplayers just go to a con and have your fill.
>>
Sounds like you'll have fun either way. Just don't beat yourself up if you don't get any girls, you always have the strip club
>>
>going to a con soonish with gf
>want to cosplay a few things I think are cool
>she refuses and only wants me to do a (fairly androgynous) girl character that compliments her cosplay or an outright crossplay probably because she's worried that girls will be interested if I do what I want

She'll never trust me not to be a dirtbag
>>
>>38816127
she doesn't want anyone else looking at whats hers. she doesn't want to have to get angry at hoes being all up on her man. just shush and be her accessory for the weekend. sheesh
>>
>>38816127
Remind me, why are people like you on this board?
>>
>>38815556
I was in love with a weeb girl for years. Typical showing off in her cosplays but loved having so many beta male orbiters. Was hot as fuck and even sent me nudes but a real cock tease.

Reconnected with her about 8 years later. Had a kid, got fat, now all up in my grill. No thanks.
>>
>>38816198
I've been here since 2008, the site as a whole since 2006, and remaining in this place is a force of habit.

No users can exert total control over what this place is, your can waste your time spamming gore or frogs or whatever you please, but it won't change things.

>>38816178
I probably will, but I'm not interested in any other girls I'm basically already mindbroken
>>
>>38816127
>only wants me to do a (fairly androgynous) girl character that compliments her cosplay or an outright crossplay

You're thinking too hard into it; that's probably just her kink or something.
>>
>>38816238
>I'm basically already mindbroken
clearly you arent if youre even considering your bullshit cosplay to get other girls' attention.
>>
>>38816288
I just like being a weeb and no one would even know who I am besides sweaty fat dudes because my taste is so dated and eclectic
>>
>>38816238
>No users can exert total control over what this place is
True, but I don't know if it's worth it when most people in this hivemind won't take you seriously and/or think you a troll because you are a Chad compared to them. I guess even Chads can be masochistic.
>>
>>38816248
This is almost definitely it. Weeb girls love genderbending faggots. Drives them crazy.
>>
>>38816014
What about the girl/guy ratio and the girls dude. Also what year? The normie explosion happened around 2012 (?)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.