[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1-Step Guide to Getting a GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: 1483503201648.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1483503201648.gif
1MB, 320x180px
Hello /r9k/. Recently I have made a discovery regarding women, and today I confirmed this theory. But what's amazing about this information is not only what it can get you, but the fact that you've known it all along. There is but a single key in getting the majority of women to want your cock. Allow me to explain. There are two (2) parts; the backstory and the experiment. You can skip ahead if you hate greentext stories

Backstory:
>be me
>emotionally unstable, robot, quite spergy
>Tall, white, and quite handsome IMO.
NOTE: Contrary to popular belief, these are not the primary factors in a woman being attracted to you. They are factors that affect the factor that makes women attracted to you. More on this later
>get my first gf a few years ago
>lose my virginity to her
>sperg out and act like a HUGE emotional bitch boy.
>she breaks up with me, I send walls of texts to her, lots of tears from me. She was disgusted, but never expressed that disgust in a way i could understand
>literally on the brink of suicide for months after. Do terrible in school
>decide to take the redpill
>realize what vile creatures women are
>get to college and go on a poonslaying rampage, fucking girls left and right because I no longer have any fucks to give
>few years go by, eventually get emotionally deprived and want a gf
>this leads me to act like a passive fag who thinks drinking a few beers at a bar will still get me laid - (protip: it didn't)
>through a series of weird and perfectly timed events, and the help of a fortune-teller from /r9k/, I get a hawt gf
>she made all the moves, I wasn't really that into her but she was down to fuck if we dated so I said "meh" and asked her out
>2 months go by
>right on cue, get emotionally attached
>display this through my actions
>act passive, attached, very "lovey-dovey"
>end up breaking down in tears in public at the bar with her for... reasons
>could tell she was absolutely disgusted with me after this
>this makes me feel even worse
CONT.
>>
File: 1482647319874 (1).png (2MB, 1600x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1482647319874 (1).png
2MB, 1600x1339px
>>38815411
>this was exactly like my last gf
>next day I stop by her place to talk, she hints at the idea of breaking up
>says I am simply too emotional sometimes
>go home, think long and hard about our conversation
>feel a terrible feeling in my gut, have an extremely intense urge to text her
>think back to my ex-gf and realize this is a fucking terrible idea
>throughout the night my mind tortures me and convinces me I am in love with this girl
>it was very hard to sleep - or even think - that night
>this horrible feeling remains for the next few days
>i realize I can't keep living like this. I must find a way off this ride
>between these 2 breakups, one thing is clear - I acted too emotional aka effeminate. And bitches do not like that.

The Theory: Act Masculine
>>
File: 1501365676834.jpg (15KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
1501365676834.jpg
15KB, 389x378px
>>38815411
>>Tall, white, and quite handsome IMO
Stopped reading right there. Fuck off
>>
File: 1483848946448.gif (130KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483848946448.gif
130KB, 500x418px
>>38815411
>>38815425
Experiment:
>even though urge to constantly scroll through her social media and text her is more intense than any hellfire, I resist
>at first I had to text her first to get her to even say anything to me
>even then it was very short messages, could tell she was annoyed just talking to me
>can't get her out of my head, so decide to go exercise for the first time in fucking months
>go for a 20-minute run
>15 minutes in have an epiphany: I need to act more masculine for this (or any) girl to love me
>come to the conclusion that many things including lack of exercise and avoidance of pain have made me soft
>decide to just not text her the next day
>it_burns.jpg
>need to wait it out
>work is impossible as I can barely focus, constantly checking my phone for texts but trying so hard to resist
>8am-5pm, get home. Know she is home from work too.
Cont.
>>
File: 1495758841260.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495758841260.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>38815411
>>38815425
>>38815465
>finally she texts me
>I read it, but don't "read" receipt it
>so she snapchats me
>I don't open it
>decide to go for a run instead
>do some pushups instead
>throughout the night 3 more snapchats from her come pouring in
>finally 5 hours after the initial text I respond, very short messages but just long enough that she doesn't see through my plan
>she texts me the next day, I always take twice as long to respond to her as she takes for me
>tell her I went to the gym (which i did)
>brag a bit about my recent accomplishments at work on social media
>ask her to dinner the next day aka TODAY
>take her out, make her pay for her own food as per usual
>walk with a straight posture instead of my usual hunchy self
>walk how I think a badass hero from Skyrim would walk (this works btw)
>dress and smell nice, comb my hair to look sexy
>keep up decent conversation, ignore what she says sometimes if it's boring
>make eye contact when speaking to her
>walk in front of her leading the way back to her place
>as soon as we get inside she wants to make out and cuddle
>probably would have fucked except she was on her period
>I play games on my phone while she bitches and tries to get my attention
>rough-house, play physical with her, get a bit rough
>she is all over me the entire night
>drive home, see 3 text messages from her currently

tl;dr the way to get girls to act exactly how you would expect a MASCULINE man to act.

The RED PILL has told you this all along. Girls love Chads. How do Chads act? They act like men

Someone who is ambitious, stands chin-up, and expects his girl to follow his lead

You will have to give up a lot of your emotional expression for this, especially if you are like me. But this does work.

BE A MAN
E

A

M
A
N

Not memeing, try it out for yourself. Do everything in your power to portray yourself as masculine and a giver of no fucks, and you will succeed
>>
>>38815482
>BE A MAN
Wow no shit
>>
>>38815432
this
nice wall of text tho. don't forget to sage.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.