[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology sign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7581.jpg (29KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7581.jpg
29KB, 306x306px
>mfw i realize women actually care about shit like your astrology sign

Why are women so stupid?
>>
>>38814580

They don't have real hobbies that interest them.
>>
>>38814580
whats your sign op
>>
>>38814643
Sagitarius

Very very original
Original
>>
I was born in February what does that make me
>>
>>38814718

>I was born in February

A faggot.
>>
>>38814741
>getting bullied on the internet again
>>
File: 1499304224093.jpg (176KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1499304224093.jpg
176KB, 468x468px
>>38814580
My sign is actually very accurate.
>Pisces:
>paranoid
>self-conscious
>over-sensitive
>lazy
>sad all the time
>lonely
>overly emotionally invested in things
>always running away from problems and trying to escape reality and responsibility
>too friendly, very easily manipulated and gullible

It's almost disturbing, I am THE Pisces, I possess literally every single trait.
>>
>>38814684
From what I've heard people that are into astrology love Sagitariuses

I'm a Cancer, which, from the responses I've gotten, is a neutral one.
>>
>implying astrology is wrong
>>
>>38814766
Every single one of those describes me, too, and I'm a Cancer.
Hmm, it's almost like they throw general blanket terms out there in hopes that it covers as many people as possible.
>>
File: 1466647601036.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1466647601036.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>38814580
>tfw virgo
>virgin even in astrology
>>
I dislike astrology buffs because I'm Taurus so they dislike me. Suddenly any disagreement turns into a discussion about the stubbornness of Taurus so I give up. I really wouldn't care if people didn't look so poorly upon Taurus. So, that's why I tend not to stick around people super into astrology.
>>
File: 0011 - pUAG96a.jpg (65KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
0011 - pUAG96a.jpg
65KB, 498x668px
>mfw this is posted on a board famous for posting MBTI personality type threads on a daily basis

it's basically the same bullshit, just a different flavor. Just don't make fun of people who know their personality based off their astrology sign when you know yours off your mbti type.
>>
>>38815044
shh let op feel bitter and yell about all women in general until his tendies are done
>>
>Scorpios are extremely ambitious, persistent and determined which is shown through a power hungry, controlling attitude.

Hah, I'm too depressed and miserable to care about anything or have ambition. I'm pathologically incapable of making decisions about anything. Shows what you know, astrology.
>>
>>38814580
Just like our Myers-Briggs threads
>>
>Be virgo-libra sun, Sag moon, and Aries rising
>Tell girls this
>"Oh man, that's messy anon."
>Get to fuck but no relationship pursue

Man. I crave to hold and be held dammit.
>>
>>38815269
I feel like Myer-Briggs is more fun.
>>
>>38815827
Fun is subjective. The point is myer-briggs is barely better then astrology.

I prefer myer-briggs too
>>
>>38814580
And that's why you don't associate with low iq subhumans.
Do you think women with engineering degrees believe this idiocy? Even country girls that work on farms don't, but they're probably Christian.
>>
Lets go max autism here, let's see if there's a connection between MBTI and Astrology

What's your MBTI and your sign, go

>Cancer - ISTP
>>
>>38814580
I honesty can't stand women. I don't know if it's all the ones I know but they are the most fucking annoying boring normie pieces of shit

>be me
>ask co-worker "hey stacy what are you into?" "what do you do with your free time"
>stacy " oh I just hang out with friends, listen to some music, go to the moveis"
>........"ok uh... what music"
>"OHH just you know *heheheh* just the popular stuff"

WHen I here this shit it makes me what to tell them how FUCKING USELESS they sound.
>>
>>38816209
>The point is myer-briggs is barely better then astrology.
Astrology is based on nothing and myer's briggs is based on observable patterns. It's much better, not barely better. Though, it's still not to be regarded as a conclusive test on any individual's psyche.

>>38816638
Aries, intj.
>>
sun signs are meaningless
get an in-depth analysis of your natal chart which includes moon, venus, mercury, pluto--houses, asteroids, etc. then try to tell me its irrelevant tbqh famalam
>>
>>38816692
My girlfriend likes 1930s Chinese music, electro acoustic improvisation, and zolo. Just get a literally autistic girlfriend. They're gems. And they're always virgins. :^)
>>
>>38816757
that's cool shit though, every girl I find is the biggest fucking libtard or normie and it kills me on such a higher level then I can ever explain.
>>
>recently getting into astronomy
>the the amount of stuff that can be learned about the universe is almost daunting
> X IS HAPPENING BECAUSE U WERE BORN AT Y TIME TEEHEE
>so what if two people born at the same time, just one at 23:59 and the other one at 00:00 which is a new day, and falls under another sign
>STOP RAPING ME YOU BIGOT
>>
>>38816827
Then they weren't born at the same time, dumbass.
>>
>>38814580
blerp
im high
>>
>>38814580
Your moon sign is more important for relationships actually. Your sun is your life habits but your moon is your heart and loved ones. Scorpio moon btw with capricorn sun
>>38814684
Normie
>>
>>38815635
>tfw Aquarius rising but capricorn sun
>forever a swing voter because of this
>>
>>38814580
Isn't that more of a "for fun" thing?

Also there are constantly interesting effects being discovered that impact how your genes are expressed (Epigenetics). I've heard season affects that so technically your sign can approximate how you might be. The monthly readings are BS though.
>>
>>38817058
I 100% unironically believe in lunar astrology. Sun signs its a hit or miss
>>
>>38817093
Can I get a decent source for readings? I wanna see. And what're the differences between the different types like Sun, Moon, Venus, etc.?
>>
>>38814778
What about Scorpio?
>>
Scorpio sun
Leo moon
Aries rising
Saturn is in Pisces so it would explain a lot of why I'm here
>>
>>38816638
pisces, intj
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.