[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the chopsticks meme to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1474032007414.jpg (32KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1474032007414.jpg
32KB, 620x465px
Can someone explain the chopsticks meme to me?
>>
>>38814501
>Can someone explain
It's useful. Nothing wrong to have iron or chinese chopsticks.
>>
>>38814501
meme is a life

Originallyfuckchu
>>
why not use a fork?
>>
>>38814501
To boil water in the microwave, place a chopstick inside a bowl of water before sticking it in to disrupt the surface tension and prevent the water from exploding in your face. When cooking spaghetti on the stove top, place a wooden ladle or chopstick over the pot to prevent the foam from bubbling over.
>>
>>38814544
Does this actually work anon?
>>
>>38814501
Chopsticks are very useful.

Firstly they are either disposable or extremely easy to clean (literally takes 2 seconds). Secondly they are more versatile than forks, able to pick things up that are crispy or hard without shattering them and able to pick up tender things without piercing and shredding them apart. Lastly they are more portable and compact than other utensils.

They honestly should replace forks entirely, but we're too used to our dumb barbarian utensils to take the one minute it takes to learn how to use chopsticks.
>>
>>38814581
I know how to use chopsticks and still prefer a fork and knife. You can't cut a good steak with chopsticks, my man.
>>
>>38814561
>the microwave thing
i'm not sure
>the stove thing
no it doesn't work
>>
I like using chopsticks for laksa but that's about it.
>>
>>38814561
It worked for me. Why don't you try it out?
>>
>>38814877
What if you're tricking me?
>>
>>38814581
Chopsticks are literally only good for eating discrete chunks of food with rather particular shapes. Fucking nippon steeru weeaboos and clueless bananas I swear

t. Someone who has used chopsticks daily for almost a decade
>>
>normies tell me to "go outside and get some fresh air!"
>go to the park and watch the children play (I ain't a pedo tho )
>brought some flaming hot cheetos
>eat them with chop sticks so my fingers don't get dirty.
>a group of teenagers walk by and call me a flaming faggot and laugh
>nearly cry as I walk home
>>
>>38814534
Why not use chopsticks in your right hand and a fork in your left?
>>
>>38814951
that's some sugoi shit anon
>>
>>38814896
When you're done microwaving water, stand back a good distance and stir the chopstick. If the spaghetti foam boils over, just clean it up when it's done cooking. I think you're joking, but exploding hot water can be dangerous.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.