[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your problems are entirely self-inflicted. You are afraid to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Consider the following.png (374KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
374KB, 457x500px
Your problems are entirely self-inflicted. You are afraid to get out of your comfort zone and are terrified of anything outside of it. It leads to you quitting and giving up on life and failing.

/r9k/ makes you worse by normalizing your mindset and behavior.
>>
>>38814261
well, duh. you say this as if its news
i'm too lazy to actually do anything about it though
>>
Try again, anon. You can do better.
>>
File: (you).jpg (309KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
309KB, 601x665px
>>38814261
at least I don't shill underage girls on 4chan
>>
>Like asian girls as a black man
>Self inflicted

No. It's been like this since I was in pre-school. I didn't choose this.
>>
>>38814261
Life is meaningless. It's all pain and suffering. Nothing ma-

I was GOING to type shitty nihilism buzzword-speak as a response to your tough-guy wake-up-call self-help, but it just sounds like Rick and Morty. How can people be this oblivious to what they sound like?
>>
>>38814454
Not oblivious, just don't care anymore. Acutely aware, in fact.
>>
>>38814261
WE HEAR THIS SHIT EVERY DAY
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NEWFAG
>>
>>38814261
You tell us the obvious as if we don't know.
>>
>>38815213
Why the fuck did you bump the thread?
>>
>>38814261
I am often forced out of my comfort zone by myself or by others. It results in failure, embarrassment and pain. It does not result in improvement.

It's entirely possible to keep trying to improve yourself, but fail anyway.

It's my own fault to be sure. But I can't seem to change anything.
>>
>>38815245
What the fuck are you going to do about you fucking faggot?
I just did it again.
>>
File: 1498830127415.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498830127415.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>38814261
>/r9k/ makes you worse
says the newfag on /r9k/, the alleged source of problems.

also no, I come to /r9k/ so I don't feel like I'm alone in my problems. I have had problems long before I started coming here, and they weren't caused by not wanting to leave my comfort zone.
it was because leaving my comfort zone only caused more problems, among other things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.