[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are tulpa anything like stands? And if so, do any of you anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Hierophantgreen.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hierophantgreen.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
Are tulpa anything like stands? And if so, do any of you anons wanna become the stardust crusaders with me? I could use my inheritancebux to finance our expedition.
>>
Alternatively, we could become sailors or horse racers. Perhaps even join the mafia or chase a serial killer.
>>
I have a "tulpa"
it's really my shadow, I started talking to it as a friendless kid, now it just talks and sometimes moves on its own, does it count?
I also am planning on dying soon, might as well do some retarded thing before, where would our autism take us?
>>
File: 1498004057455.png (270KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498004057455.png
270KB, 640x480px
>>38814003
>tulpas
>stands

Sorry, but I am a Nen user, a system that actually works and makes sense
>>
>>38814672
HunterxHunter (2011) is the greatest non-romance anime of all-time. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.
>>
Yes, tulpas are similar to stands. I mean, from what I just read on the Jojo wiki, anyway.

They don't have to just be a direct extension of you, though, they can be a personality that represents a very small and specific part of you or even a trait that you don't have at all, to an extent. For example, your tulpa can be gay even if you are straight, they can be bubbly while you're still pre-coffee, or they can like music you hate.

They're really a very helpful and friendly phenomenon. I've had my tulpa for five years now. I couldn't imagine life without him.
>>
This would be legitimately the most fucking cool thing ever.
>>38814719
But it is a romance ~
>>
>>38814855
Ugh, you remind me of people who only enjoy Black Butler for the "omg yaoi".
>>
>>38814899
Black Butler was only okay.
I was mostly joking about it, as one of the main enemies is literally a gay clown that wants to fuck a boy to death
>>
>>38814533
Your stando sounds really boring.
>>
>>38814995
Yeah, sorry, should have picked up on that. Black Butler is much more interesting as a manga, recently they've been doing faithful anime adaptations of the arcs. But the original two series are just about cashing in on the "omg yaoi".
>>
>>38815065
I never actually got too much into that stuff.
Like I love watching BL, but when its meant to be a story of romance and it mainly being undertones slowly leading into full like, idk something?
A good example of what I like is No. 6
>>
>>38814003
I have two, have been working on them for a long time. Though In extreme times in my life where I get wrecked I lose contact, this is one of those times sadly. Much luck to you, there are certainly other uses for them besides companionship.
>>
>>38814003
I created a tulpa, utilized the tulpa, and disposed of the tulpa.
I have learned enough about tulpa. There will not be another tulpa for me.
>>
File: Alessi6.png (792KB, 495x727px) Image search: [Google]
Alessi6.png
792KB, 495x727px
>>38815053
All it's missing is the ability to turn people into children
>>
>>38814003
My tulpa has the ability to read minds, but only when I'm facing away from the person whose minds I'm trying to read. Also their name has to be Steve and they need to have a last name containing a prime number of letters.
>>
>>38815393
Wow, they sure did nerf Atum.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.