[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't hate women anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1499830440707.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499830440707.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
I just realised that the problem is with me, not them. If I were a girl, I'd choose "Chad" over people like me in a heartbeat. My esteem is still shit but at least I've gained some kind of self-awareness.

Also, unpopular opinions thread !
>>
File: 1500793705216.gif (287KB, 499x373px) Image search: [Google]
1500793705216.gif
287KB, 499x373px
>>38813365
Uh oh. Here we go. Grab some popcorn
>>
File: C2ciDDQWEAAmz4_.jpg (170KB, 860x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C2ciDDQWEAAmz4_.jpg
170KB, 860x1024px
>>38813381
But this is not bait. This is truly what I think.
>>
>>38813365
you're over correcting, the problem is with both you and with women.
>>
>>38813508
It doesn't even matter if you're baiting, but people are still gonna throw a shitfit over that opinion.

Its /r9k/ famalia
>>
ReeeR ER E REEE RrER R reREREEEE eRERE erE
EREER
REREEEEEEEE
RERERr
R
ERERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38813581
I don't know. I've met good women and bad women. (mostly good lately, though) I've started becoming less judgmental, and I'm taking the anons on this board less seriously. It's crazy how insightful interacting with different people can be.
>>
>>38813365
Will you at least not indulge the Roast Moast when she hits 35 and start searching for a beta bux provider?
>>
>>38813365
Good job OP, you're right. Now just fix the problem, figure out how to talk to woman, grow some balls, and you'll be balls deep in no time. Some alcohol never hurt your chances either

You're not gonna get chicks doing nothing all day, and being scared of them. FIX THE PROBLEM. You.
>>
the problem is that women do not want to deal with the consequences of the fact that they are simple-minded animals incapable of love. they do not deserve any rights. they are rightfully to be treated like livestock. of course livestock should be bred with the best studs available. because women refuse, they are worthy of our total hate.
>>
>>38813365
I feel you. I realized women and "normies" are people with their own thoughts and feelings. Robots are the real assholes in this world and I'm ashamed of once having the same mentality as them.
>>
>>38813610
I know senpai. It's sad how agressive some robots can become if they read something they don't like.
>>
>>38813365
>realized that the problem is with me
>unpopular opinions
Choose one. Robots know they are the problem. The issue is that the issues that make them robots are usually unchangeable.
>>
>>38813650
>I don't know. I've met good women and bad women. (mostly good lately, though) I've started becoming less judgmental, and I'm taking the anons on this board less seriously. It's crazy how insightful interacting with different people can be.
NO ONE is better at manipulation than women. They are God's most cunning creatures. Your insights based on their schemes are not insightful at all. You are being fed their lies and are gobbling them up and asking for more on your plate.
>>
File: Cnh4wVUUkAEBFn6.jpg (94KB, 539x662px) Image search: [Google]
Cnh4wVUUkAEBFn6.jpg
94KB, 539x662px
>>38813710
Meh...

gano ore
>>
File: 1493279514847.jpg (105KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493279514847.jpg
105KB, 1520x1080px
>>38813710
How many women have you interacted with, out of curiosity desu

need to quantify before I qualify
>>
>>38814279
Lain is so adorable, but in actuality she's pretty normie

Aside from the whole being God thing
>>
>>38813365
Yeah, I knew that from the start. Why would a woman choose to be with me when she could just get a Chad? Makes no sense. I've never tried to attract or ask a woman out because I know it's pointless. I'm garbage and the reason im a loser virgin is because I'm objectively a low quality person.
>>
>>38813365
No shit. What women wants an awkward, out of shape in either direction failure with no interests social skills or confidence? THIS is what the real red pill is about. Becoming a better person, finding happiness and allowing the women to come as a result of that
>>
File: CnF68czVIAQgETQ.jpg (56KB, 534x648px) Image search: [Google]
CnF68czVIAQgETQ.jpg
56KB, 534x648px
>>38814279
senpai I can't give a precise number, but here is my story. Some months ago, I decided to get my shit together and go outside to interact with people. I went to bars, libraries, museums, parks, any place people go to really. With enough, I've finally made friends, and some of them are women. How did it happen ? I got rid of the mindset that if I talk to women, it's only to get into their pants. I've become more talkative so I started talking about my hobbies to them. Sometimes we share the sames ones, sometimes we don't, but it's still very fun to talk. Eventually I realised women can't be that bad. Now I have a good impression of them and so far it hasn't failed me.
>>
>>38813365
Say that to the over 30+ wizards who have tried everything but still failed.
>>
>>38813365
>I just realized that the problem is with me, not them.
>If I were a girl, I'd choose "Chad" over people like me in a heartbeat.
Whether you choose to focus "blame" on girls or yourself, it doesn't matter, the entire concept is stupid. Could you have been Chad? Obviously not, otherwise you would be. If you want to blame anything, blame your circumstances along with human nature. Personally I don't believe this entire line of thinking is worth any time at all.

While I understand that if I were a woman I wouldn't want anything to do with myself, "tfw no gf" never seems to go away. Although regardless of my loneliness, I'd never want children. I know I'm genetic garbage, and I wouldn't want to give any potential offspring all of my failings.
>>
>>38813365
You can recognize that the problem lies with you and still hate women for being bitches you stupid cuck.
>>
>>38814485
>wanting to talk to people

GTFO normie
>>
>>38814692
No woman has been a bitch to me though. They just start avoiding me when I accidentally show my creepiness. I'd avoid me too, really. But now it's over. My life has changed for the better and I'm proud of myself for doing the right kind of effort to open up. Still need to work on my self-esteem though.
>>
>>38814757
It's not about you retard. All women are bitches, that is their nature. What >>38813677 says is correct. Women are no better than livestock and should be treated as such.
>>
File: CIIfp4aUAAAyaZ4.jpg (68KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
CIIfp4aUAAAyaZ4.jpg
68KB, 600x746px
>>38814799
Let's peacefully agree to disagree then.
>>
>>38814837
Fine, if you want to be a beta cuck and believe women are your equals I wont stop you as long as you don't infringe on my right to treat women as property.
>>
File: Ci4ajYYUkAE0QsO.jpg (100KB, 579x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ci4ajYYUkAE0QsO.jpg
100KB, 579x1024px
>>38814862
What's with the passive-agressive attitude ? chill out senpai.
>>
/r9k/'s determinist views are a meme for lazy fuckers who would rather lie down than try at life. Might as well just die, you fucks.
>>
>All these people circlejerking

You ARE /r9k/, you retards. Stop circlejerking and putting yourselves on a faulty pedestal and claiming that you're oh so special and different than everyone else here. And just because you all circlejerk about women being guilty of nothing doesn't mean they actually are blameless angels. Fucking losers.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.