[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFJs are overrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>dating INFJ girl
>she is a huge bitch without a nurturing, loving, or caring bone in her body

Why do INFJs pretend to be good people...
>>
>>38812774
Why are you using made up fantasy words to describe a real person?
>>
>>38812790
It can't be a made up fantasy word if it's around 100 years old, anon...
>>
Jeez, are you sure she's INFJ? That sucks dude, they're supposed to be the exact opposite of that. Either way, if you're not enjoying the relationship it's not worth it, unless you haven't already lost your virginity and need to.
>>
>>38812790
Why would for example the words introvert and extrovert be more of fantasy words than any other word?
>>
>>38812774
Only male INFJs are caring and nurturing
>>
> be infj
> just want to love somebody
I just need human interface, why is it so hard to keep people interested?
>>
>>38812949
what are female infjs like?
>>
>>38812949
>>38813064
Why would they be any different if they got the same result? That makes so sense
>>
every time i make this test i get a different result reee
>>
>>38812848
>they're supposed to be the exact opposite of that.
Literally every type can fit that description. Types don't really determine what kind of perso n you are, only how your mind works (cognitive functions, preferences, etc)
>>
File: 1501596893616.png (347KB, 532x582px)
1501596893616.png
347KB, 532x582px
>>38812774
>be INTP
>date INFJ girl
>I'm the nurturing and caring one, she just wants to be a little pet slave and watch anime/yt videos all day while I occasionally pound her and call her a little slut
>tfw I'm okay with this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.