[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ..."it only gets worse", meme posters don't help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

The ..."it only gets worse", meme posters don't help.
>>
>this is a typical HS in Orange County
>>
ahahah that degenerate fag killed him and you should too OP, please do
>>
>millionaire rock star
>wife
>six kids
>beloved by fans all over the world
>miserable enough to kill himself

depression cannot be beat. sex, money, and love can't stop it.
>>
>>38811663
Are you talking about him? ...because he killed himself.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmQ3QWpy1Q
>>
>>38811677
>Muh """"""depression"""""

That shit isn't real.

If this would have been a nigger or spic with all these resources I bet they wouldn't have killed themselves

No amount of pussy or money was going to change this whiny faggot from being a whiny faggot
>>
>>38811677
>>millionaire rock star
>>wife
>>six kids
>>beloved by fans all over the world
>have to sing the same songs over and over and over again to a bunch of faggots in order to keep family afloat
>still ugly
>still no skills outside of opening mouth and forcing air out of it
>decade passes
>still sing the same damn songs every damn night
>go to sleep hearing those stupid lyrics even though your life should be great now
>"oh guys get ready to sing that same song again!"

>nope.bmp
>>
>>38811764
who the fuck else would I be talking about
yes I know he did, fukken hilarious , especially because so many people getting upset and feeling sorry for themselves
also every suddenly diagnosing themselves with depression
>>
>>38811563
Young Chester looks like someone I'd be friends with as a teenager.
>>
>>38811787
this here, depression is for stupid cunts that don't appreciate anything, REEE FEEL SORRY FOR MEE
>>
>>38811792
>feeling sorry for a rock star because they get bored of being one
>act as though his life was shitty
wtf kys fag
>>
>>38811787

His own normie fanbase is going to turn on him and meme him in 10 years too just like that other faggot Cobain
>>
>>38811677
It's a really terrible message to send to everyone. It actually scares me.
>>
File: tumblr_omk5anAkGP1rz54evo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omk5anAkGP1rz54evo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x225px
>>38812245
He let his illness win. That terrifies me. That really REALLY scares me. Hold me r9k! I'm scared.. I think I'm going to cry.
>>
>>38811792
He could have retired at any time, retard. Also your average full-time job is much more soul-draining than having to sing for a few hours every week.
>>
>>38811792
If you can't support your family on 30 million without ever working again, you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>38811787
Whites and Asians have more of a grasp on the future than spics and blacks which allows the luxury of overthinking life.
>>
God, I wish I could find a bf that looked like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.