[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/thatkid/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: 1493587211790.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493587211790.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>that mulatto kid that accidentally started a schoolwide race war with the whites and blacks on one side and hispanics on the other because he beat up a mexican kid at a party
>that kid who made his social studies class afraid of him because he slapped another kid for his food
>that kid who only dated girls taller than him for some reason
>>
>that kid who really liked ducks
>>
File: Screenshot_20170801173429.jpg (393KB, 920x840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170801173429.jpg
393KB, 920x840px
>>38810085
>that kid who makes that kid threads.
How the fuck is that not original?
>>
>>38810118

I stole a plush duck from the theater prop room

smuggled him in my backpack, named him demetrius
>>
>>38810158
not same but I feel it
>>
>>38810152
>being original
>>
>>38810213
What board are we on?
Just kidding I know we're a failure at inspiring originality.
>>
>that kid who actually got nervous around online girls
>that kid who actually had a runescape girlfriend
>>
>>38810152
>How the fuck is that not original?
>half of r9k is just "how do I not be racist" or "I just got cucked" threads
>that kid who clearly is new to this board.
>>
File: 1501290165554.png (83KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1501290165554.png
83KB, 283x283px
>>38810232
>that kid who actually got nervous around online girls

R.I.P anon
>>
>>38810254
>that kid who clearly has not been arouns during r9k early glory days before it became a board of whiny virgins.
I have no gf and I must skeet.
>>
>>38810772
>that kid that cries about the "glory days" which simply means it was the time of his current hivemind
how is this reply not unoriginal?

but I know the feel nonetheless
>>
>>38810085
Me, the reason was I was a high test alpha manlet patrician
>>
>>38811032
I knew one that had to actually stand on chairs to kiss his girlfriend and he told a story once on how she had to she had to carry him in a prom picture.
>>
>>38810085
>that kid who smoked cowboy killers in the 5th grade
>that kid who came without a backpack but left with one
>>
>>38811166
>>that kid who came without a backpack but left with one
I use to keep a backpack full of my graded work in my locker and would take it back home at the end of the day to go recycle it.
>>
>>38810085
>that skelly kid with female mannerisms
>that kid who picks at his nails until they bleed
>that kid that wore the same sweater everyday
You guys can relate right?
>>
>>38811311
I can only relate to the nails thing
>>
>that nerdy kid who started listening to gangsta rap and began dressing like a rapper
>that girl who thought her boyfriend got her pregnant with just a kiss and made some fucking drama out of it (she actually got pregnant 4 years later and now lives in some sort of trailer park)
>that guy who snorted sugar during lunch
>my classmate who would sit on the ground in the middle of the backyard and prepare his chessboard hoping that someone would play with him
>that kid who thought girls liked small penises so he would brag about his 2 incher
>that teacher who used to eat grapes during tests and spit the seeds out in his hand
>>
OP here, just thought of something else.
>that kid who believed he was a communist and bragged about being autistic and gay.
>that kid who said 4chan was cool
>that kid who had a lot of guns but never said anything about it until you went to his house
>that kid who's primary friend group were kids who only ever hung out with each other to smoke weed and eat
>that kid who walked into the janitors closet and ended up stabbing his thigh on a pitchfork i shit you not
>>
>>38811459
>>that teacher who used to eat grapes during tests and spit the seeds out in his hand
what barbarian state do you live in where there's seeds in grapes?
>>
File: 1501053845495.jpg (67KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501053845495.jpg
67KB, 604x604px
>that asian looking kid who painted a swastica with you on a school wall
>that autist kid who made gay shit like touching your knees all the time
>that anxious kid who only spoke about vidya and soccer, and only with his equally retarded friends and fell in love with a grill he didn't confess to for 3 years, till she switched schools so he started to get more and more rotten inside
guess who the 3rd one was
>>
>>38811618
3rd was next door neighbor right?
>>
>>38811618
3rd was your current gf
>>
>>38810085
>that kid who's myspace song was "big pimpin" but he was a virgin
>>
>>38811796
>having internet then
must've been fantastic
>>
>>38811311
>that kid who wore the same sweater every day.
Not me, but my best friend in middle school. I have a greentext
>7th grade
>friends with this big Puerto Rican guy that everyone hates
>he could probably kick everyone's ass, but he is too beta
>wears a green sweatshirt everyday
>sitting on the lunch line
>there's this fat latina chick in front of him, and I'm behind him
>she's hates both of us, and has one eye that is stuck looking towards the other (like she's crossing them but it is only one)
>she start picking on my friend
>"Hey sweaterboy, do you even wash those? Probably not, because you smell!"
>her and her stacies laugh it up
>friend replies with "at least I have normal eyes," and is very calm
>hits a nerve
>"Hey! I'm getting surgery for that."
>I don't need surgery to take off my sweatshirt."
>girl starts freakig out
>cries
>has an anxiety attack
>goes to nurse
>leaves school
She didn't speak a word to us for the rest of the year. Stacies hated us, but he was a hero for the rest of the year according to everyone else.
>>
File: 1500698902854.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500698902854.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>>38811857
>>"I don't need surgery to take off my sweatshirt."
>>
>>38811857
Seriously the most based thing I've seen all day.
>>
>that kid who tried to slide down the stairs handle but fell off and died.
>>
>>38812023
Sure gonna miss Ricky that dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>38810085

>that mulatto kid that accidentally started a schoolwide race war with the whites and blacks on one side and hispanics on the other because he beat up a mexican kid at a party

Oh man race wars were so fucking common when I used to go to a very diverse middle school and high school in Washington State. We had Blacks vs. Mexicans, Whites vs. Blacks, Blacks vs. Russians, Mexicans vs. Arabians, Mexicans vs. Indians, Mexicans vs. Eastern Asians etc. etc. etc. There were almost always conflict on a daily basis but the ironic part is that my school was proud of being "diverse". Dumb liberals will ignore the fact that enforcing diversity within schools will only create problems for everyone.
>>
>>38812079
I mean, the school was just fine before the fight because the Mexican kid got really fucked up during it and racist words were thrown around. And fyi schools don't "enforce" diversity, they try to enforce "unity". Not like the hold the parents at gunpoint and tell them that they'll be punished if they don't send their kids to a school where there more than just their race. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>That kid who called aspirine "marijuana" so the principal called his parents and they started screaming at him in front of the whole school
>that weird kid who put pencils in his briefs then forced other kids to smell them. He also did it to a teacher once.
>that kid who had seen a sex scene in a movie and would spend the whole lunch break "teaching" other kids how to have sex (he lowered his pants and ground against the floor while licking the pavement)
>that 50 years old married teacher who had an affair with the new fat substitute teacher. Me and my whole class once saw him walking out of the female teachers' bathroom and he was sucking on his own fingers. After a couple minutes the fattie came out of the same bathroom.
>>
File: 1491955953393.png (224KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491955953393.png
224KB, 1000x700px
>that kid who got caught fucking a plush in the bathroom

It was worth it.
>>
>>38812422
No it fucking wasn't Eric.
>>
>>38810085
>>that mulatto kid that accidentally started a schoolwide race war with the whites and blacks on one side and hispanics on the other because he beat up a mexican kid at a party
I like this. Whites and Blacks finally working together
>>
>that dumb kid who stood up in the middle of class and screamed "MY MOM IS A VIRGIN" cause the guy behind him kept on teasing him about his mother being single
>>
>>38812535
Mind telling me the story?
>>
>>38810085
>tfw i was that kid who hissed at girls who came near me all the way to grade 12

I'm 31 now and still cringe at my former self.
>>
>>38812422
>It was worth it.
Wanna know how I know you're an autist?
>>
File: 02f.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
>that kid who did a cannonball off the swings, broke both his arms, and got the playground shut down.
>That same kid who won concert tickets on a FM radio show but got made fun of for his name by the DJ's
>>
>those two kids who shot up the school
>>
>>38812177

>If you don't accept diversity then you're racist
>Implying unity and diversity aren't the same

you're fucking retarded kill yourself.
>>
>>38810085
Sounds like a pretty cool kid.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.