[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i lowkey hate cumskins but fuck i just want a tall blue eyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1497030786155.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497030786155.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
i lowkey hate cumskins but fuck i just want a tall blue eyed bf to cuddle with and watch movies with. Am i the typical racist? i love big white cocks, the contrast between them and my bronze/brown skin is so beautiful, the pastier the better. im not self hating or anything. my favorites are europeans,especially slavs or nords. They're like aliens i want to fuck and worship. Is that borderline psychotic? that's kind of the case with asian women + white male relationships right?
>>
You may be familiar with the term hypergamy. You, like all women, have an instinct to breed up.
>>
>>38810006
not ready for kids
>>
>>38809965
I don't understand why things like these make me horny, I don't even have a specific racial group I prefer but being talked about like this is just...
>>
>>38810086
It doesn't matter. Instincts are not smart like that. You are just attracted to mates you consider of higher status.
>>
>>38810177
what do you look like? or have?
>>
>>38810210
I'm 193cm, hazel eyes, light-brown hair, strong jaw.

What do you mean "have"?
As in what features I have?
>>
>>38810267
penis and height i suppose but you answered the 2nd one, im guessing yuropoor too? nicee
>>
>>38810290
I don't know my exact penis size, never cared enough to measure shit like that.

Yeah, exactly. Lower-Middle class Balkans-dweller.

You?
>>
>>38810365
america
originaltso
>>
>>38809965
yeah you're probably a bit fucked in the head, but who isn't?

>tfw you will never be a qt black yank grills yacubian bf
>>
>>38810432
>yacubian
wtf is that?
>>
You're like a kid who likes to mix paints. It holds a fascination. It's fine.
>>
>>38810471
It's a Black Supremacist belief that an ancient Kemetian (Blacks refer to Egyptians, to say that Egyptians were black) scientist named Yakub created the white man as an experiment or something, the white man subsequently rebelled and then went to colonise Europe
>>
>>38810733
that silly..they just have melanin deficient mutant skin lol..mutant skin i want to suck on until it's pink/red
>>
>>38810851
Not my beliefs, just stating what that crowd believes.

Your dirty-talk is making my dick so hard, I could give you a concussion with it.
You didn't tell me anything about yourself, what are you like?
>>
>>38809965
Again this. Fucking black roastie GTFO my board
every fucking week
Just go to fuck with Tyrone bitch
>>
>>38811061
i wont tristan or todd not tyrone.
>>38810957
i dont really know how to describe myself other than physical. 5'4, between lightskin and brown skin, medium-dark brown eyes, thin for the most part
>>
Go black lives matter somewhere else roastie.
>>
>>38811106
>a full 30cm height gap
>between light skin and brown skin
>thin
I had no idea I could be this turned on.

God damn, I want to dick you so hard your legs give out and I have to help you walk for the next month.
>>
>>38811106
Nigger bedwenches are so desperate
>>
>>38811236
im not a bedwench, i already stated im a bit racist.
>>38811187
you sound like a prize yourself
>>
>>38811187
just so you know by light skin i don't mean white, but black light skin, which is a high yellowish color. Brown skin is typical medium-darker brown color. Dark skin would be well just dark.
>>
>>38811377
>Lusts for white dick
>Not a bedwench
A bedwench and a retard
>>
>>38811579
A bedwench is self hating and strictly only messes with white males. that's not me.
>>
>>38811654
You seem pretty self-hating and you only mess with white guys.
BEDWENCH
>>
>>38811694
lul i literally don't, i just prefer them. mainly for xenophile reasons
>>
>>38811750
>lul i literally don't, i just prefer them.
So you lust for white cock? That's a bedwench
Just accept your role you traitor
>>
>>38811930
You wouldn't date a hot aryan qt if given the chance? give me a break
>>
>>38811958
>You wouldn't date a hot aryan qt if given the chance? give me a break
Date? No
Fuck? Yes
You want to breed with whites
You're a Bedwench
>>
Just stop it.
You actually wanna fuck LIL PUMP but cant admit it.
Weak ass nigga bitch.
>>
File: 1486433952244.png (210KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486433952244.png
210KB, 424x444px
>>38809965
everybody stop replying until "she" posts tits with timestamp
>>
>>38812049
it's bound to happen, you want your african seed in a white bomb, just like i want caucasian seed in my womb. love is the only answer, unfortunately for you white men are so much more superior and better than white women HA
>>
>>38812138
>newfag doesn't know you can't post pics of yourself here
get out
>>
File: reportoftheweek.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [Google]
reportoftheweek.gif
2MB, 277x202px
>ywn cuddle Reviewbrah and feel his limp arms trying hard to grasp your body

Why even wake up in the morning?
>>
>>38812155
Nope. I fuck white women for fun, I'd never impregnate one though.
>>
>tfw white facial features
>tfw 5'5"

why god

everyone wants a tall white boy
>>
>>38810290
I have a 4 inch monster and im 6'2
>>
>>38812228
jesus christ, i love him too.
>>
>>38809965

No, youre just a typical broken nigger-ape female.
>>
>>38809965
all races should stick to their own fucking race
god fucking damnit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.