[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alpha males aren't real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490168130928.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490168130928.png
234KB, 545x530px
college humor just put out a video claiming that beta males and alpha males in human society don't exist. what do you robros think about this claim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>>38809917
I know this is a bait thread, but anyone with half a brain knows that you can't categorize all men into two distinctive types. It's just memeing and that's all it's ever been, people who post the alpha/beta threads or call people "betas" are memeing or using shorthand, they aren't serious. You'd have to have autism to take that shit seriously.
>>
>this thread again
reminder to report this for spam
>>
>>38809917
I like this, if there are no standards of masculinity to uphold then I don't have to feel bad for being a beta cuck.
>>
>chimps aren't our closest relative, bonobos are!

bonobos are chimps

is adam retarded?
>>
File: 1467163301116.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467163301116.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>Listen, anon, I'm going to be upfront about this because I like you and I respect you: I think your girlfriend is pretty hot.
>So here's what's gonna happen: I'm gonna go and ask her to come back to my place where I'm going to have sex with her in such a life-changing, dominant way that someone like you will never be able to satisfy her ever again.
>Now don't get me wrong: I don't love her. And I'm not planning to be with her for any longer than maybe a week? But she WILL leave you for me and she will NEVER come back. There's nothing I can do about that.
>Now, you can try to fight me on this, but let's be honest with ourselves: there's no possible scenario in which she chooses you over me.
>I really am sorry, man, but I have not had sex in a week and this is just how the world works.
>Hey, tell you what: next round's on me, yeah?
>Okay, I'm gonna go steal your girl. Later, my guy.
>>
>>38809917
We all know what's going to come of this thread
/saged
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.