[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men lose in all stages of the dating game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 502x474px
Why do men lose in all stages of the dating game?
>>
>>38809659
that's if ur a loser

but if ur 27 instead of investing ur time chasing bussy u cud just be a bad ass entrepreneur millionaire with a house in a gated community bachelor life traveling the world fucking hookers and pumping and dumping thots seems like the only right way to live
>>
Even though I'm ugly, I think I'd be an okay gf
>>
They don't. You're just an idiot.
>>
>>38809722
>implying that wouldn't be a shallow and ultimately unfulfilling life
I'll take being truly happy over that any day.
>>
ugly girls
>will put effort into your hobbies
>if they like the gym they'll get hotter
>will do the weird sex shit you like
the other two choices don't even compare
>>
>>38809788
Yeah but I'm not attracted to ugly girls, and they're harder to show off to your friends.
>>
>>38809806
you're gonna have to give something up my nig
>>
Or just go for younger women
>>
>>38810057
I am really shocked that no one said that option!
>>
>>38809659
Just buy some dogs... they'll keep you company and are not ugly bitches
>>
>>38809722
They dont. We steadily gain the upper hand with age while women fizzle out around 30.
>>
>>38810178
This was to Op
>>
i'd gladly date an 'ugly' girl. provided she were hygienic, non-slutty, and were healthy (not fat, no diseases). i'm a virgin chad btw
>>
>>38809659
I choose the way of faith and become a priest
>>
>>38809659
reverse the genders and it starts to make sense
>>
>>38809788
Ugly girls are usually stupid, selfish and bitter.
>>
>>38809741
if you like sucking you are hired
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.