[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the media so retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1501709052866.jpg (2MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1501709052866.jpg
2MB, 3984x2241px
Why is the media so retarded?
>>
Whats wrong with a english speaking nation wanting english speaking immigrants.
>>
>>38809469
i don't think you should be asking why the MEDIA is retarded you /pol/lack
>>
>>38809469
There's no way to disagree with this without outing yourself as an anti-Western marxist kike.
>>
America should be given back to the native americans.
>>
>>38809469
The only problem I have with this is that if we're going to require immigrants to speak English (and we should) we need to make English the legally official language, currently the USA has no official language.
>>
File: 1484787580246.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484787580246.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>38809469
This would make sense if the US actually had a national language, but they refuse to adopt one. Americans can't really complain about foreigners not caring about English when even Americans don't want it to be their national language. Oh well.
>>
>>38809853
The only reason it isn't is because people don't want to inconvenience beaners who are too stupid to learn the easiest language.
>>
>>38809469
You're retarded if you think Trump is going to make any major changes to immigration. Look at his past business practices and you will realize he's just playing games. A few months from now, he'll tell his supporters "I tried, but the liberals stopped me".
>>
>>38809469
You're the retard for watching CNN

I watched this briefing on FOX and they didn't put any headline except various relevant quotes from the actual speech.
>>
>>38811480
You're right. The bill would need 60 votes to pass the Senate and it'll be lucky to get 48.

The town where I grew up looks like fucking Pakistan now but apparently we still don't have enough foreign born babbling in their mud language.
>>
>>38811109
To be fair, English isn't the easiest language to learn, but if you want to move to the US you should at least attempt to learn it
>>
>>38809469
Daddy Trump said you can't watch CNN
>>
>>38811480
Even if he is impeached (not very likely with current information, though could change. for example if he fires muller) he will just say exactly this. "I tried, but those damn liberals cheated me out of greatness!"

Trump plays to his supporters, there's not an honest bone in his body, the thing is, with people like him, he doesn't even realize he's lying because he doesn't think about it. He's been bullshitting so long it's completely automatic, he doesn't think about if what he's saying is true, all he thinks about is the reaction it'll get.
>>
>>38809469
>>38809469
Liberals and nu-males.
>>
>>38809696
actually yeah he should. The media has proven they are far left and not interested in the truth. Also 4chan is pol, you're on our site.
>>
>>38811480
and he'll be right, it will be those rinos in the senate that will vote against this because it's raycic.
>>
Nothing is retarded about that. If they want to adopt language requirements to immigration, you should first have a national language. You can't say you don't have a national language while giving privileges to those who speak a certain language.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.