[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: asdas.png (752KB, 959x655px) Image search: [Google]
asdas.png
752KB, 959x655px
EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW /r9k/
>>
File: cnn pepe.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
Being a weeb is a mental illness. We need to put them down.
>>
File: 1493842011691.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493842011691.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>38807005
It's not FUCKING FAIR fuuuuuuuck hhb
>>
>>38806978
They're two people that love eachother.

What that actually means is anyone's guess because love is incredibly intangible.

What confuses you, the real world not being dictated by the politics of vapid whiteboy egotismland (/soc/)? His physical attractiveness if you placed it on a numerical grading system would not line up with hers if you were to do the same?

Fuck off you dumbass neckbeard.
>>
>>38807070
He's a 2 and she's at least a 7 you normie fuck youuuu, why can't this happen to me
>>
The thing that gets me aboot all you fucks is that you vehemently adhere to this flawed & skewed system, all the while pissing and crying that it's unfair.
>>38807106
Probably because you're a shit person with a shit personality and shit outlook.
>>
>>38806978
Attracting women is Looks, Money, or status.
He has Money, and Status.
>>
>>38807106
>why can't this happen to me
You're a shit person?
>>
>>38807106
Yeah no. She's a 5/10 and he's indeed a 2. If he was really rich they are the same level.
>>
>>38807138
He has 3 quarters of a million subscribers on youtube (nothing) and enough ad revenue to justify a living

stfu
>>
>>38806978

He's talented, confident, and has interesting hobbies. Hard work, gumption, and confidence is what you need for a partner. Sure he's not a 10/10 or even a 8/10, but he's not horribly ugly and whatever he lacks in looks he makes up for his hard work, creativity, and compassion.
>>
>>38807106
because your sense of entitlement combined with your sense whiny personality, pettiness, jealousy and cynicism is fucking miserable to be around

same as any robot
>>
>>38807214
I love how you're able to tell any of that by two posts. That's pure projection.
>>
>>38807131
>>38807141
>>38807214
This has to be a joke right? Where did all you fags even come from? /soc/? What are you doing here in the first place?
>>
>>38807106

>always hear about how normies are bullies that poke fun at anyone different
>meet up with normies and see how chill and accepting they are
>they show genuine interest in people with different lifestyles

>constantly see robots bashing people for the most petty reasons
>meet up robots and see how cynical and depressing they are to be with
>they give off negative vibes, constantly trashtalk others, and expect a CUTE GIRL to save them
>>
>>38807281
Newsflash: They're playing nice until you leave and then talk shit behind your back. No need to thank me
>>
>>38807258
I've been here since the beginning fucknuts.
Faggots like you came along and shat up the board.
Did you know that before you fucks showed up, it was commonplace to have r9k meetups?
I lost count of how many people I've met on here, I even managed to be some of them.
And you have the balls to complain that we don't belong.
>>
>>38807317
What year did you come here?
>>
>>38807186
You're phrasing this like it's an inspirational story of a conventionally unattractive person overcoming all odds and dating someone attractive

The world does not work like this, nor should it. Anyone that developed emotionally beyond the 5th grade doesn't spend all day fantasizing about dating "someone with a pretty face"

This is a human relationship. Not everyone (meaning basically everybody) is as boring as you.
>>
>>38807258
What? You're the /soc/ cretin, it's enigmatic to you that a human relationship exists because 2 people love eachother and not because they think they look attractive

Other people are knocking you down for being a retard and or an entitled neckbeard
>>
You have shit taste and watch shit youtube channels, explained.
>>
>>38807438
I don't know him he was in my recommended
>>38807409
>love each other
Nobody loves ugly people sorry to burst your bubble
>>
This is one of the few rares times when I'll argue that r9k is overrating a woman's looks. They both look painfully average and bland and he's a bit overweight which matters less on a guy. Good match.
>>
>>38807517
recommended based on the shit vids you watch
>>
>>38807214
Jeez, you sound exactly like you stepped out of Cracked.com like a roaring monster complaining about muh sexism and muh nice guys.
>>
>>38807253
>why can't this be me, REEEEEE
>why does he get it and not me

entitled
whiny
jealous

cynicism and pettiness are complete guesses based off of /r9k/ as a whole.

turn that analytical mind on yourself and start making changes instead of excuses.

>>38807258
>ask question
>get answer
>WOWWW WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE
>>
>>38807572
You know youtube recommends shit just because they're trending right? I only watch videogames and debates on youtube
>>
man , she is the prize. That Kung Fu Chadzilla got her, a little Daenerys :(

>>38806978
>>
>>38807578
>sexism and muh nice guys
two things you just brought up out of nowhere, ostensibly to make it easier for you to lump anything critical of you in with a big bad "othered" boogeyman that you can dismiss out of hand.

I get it: the only person who's allowed to hate you is you. That shit ain't getting you any girls either, though
>>
>>38807334
Been on 4chan since 2005/2006 and r9k since it's inception. I wanna say 2008?
>>
>>38806978
>>38806978
he's pretty funny honestly
>>
>>38807604
>Kung Fu Chadzilla
>little Daenerys

10/10 trollin
>>
>>38807579
Of course I'm overreacting on purpose for comedic effect, I still can't comprehend how HE got so lucky though. And no your bullshit answer "bro love is love deal with it" is meme tier
>>
>>38807617
Nope. But SJWs almost always start out without saying those things, instead electing to rant about how "nice guys" are just cynical and forcing themselves into this position. While that may certainly be true, the fact of the matter is they display their lack of empathy for fellow human beings by first attacking the weakest and most vulnerable class; that of the lonely men. By strawmanning lonely men into awful human beings, they puff up their egos and convince themselves that evil lurks around every corner. They slip down the rabbit-hole, so to speak; and in any case, your rhetoric smacks of their rhetoric, making you fundamentally indistinguishable, only changing the strawman of the month into lonely virgins.
>>
>>38807670
I'm not the person you were replying to

>bullshit answer
I don't think the sincere affection is too common but it's possible.
I think they're together because they may have things in common, like specific traits of each other, and the chubby asian man makes the girl laugh
I think that's usually why people date?
>>
File: 1407976603869.jpg (456KB, 3541x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1407976603869.jpg
456KB, 3541x1726px
>>38807762
Okay. I make girls laugh. Why don't I have a cute gf?
>>
>>38807782
You're boring, entitled, unsympathetic and you have a 5 year old's appreciation of human relationships.
>>
>>38807782
You might not have any qualities they like, physical or mental. Or maybe they're waiting for you to make a move? Maybe they think you're just being friendly?
Or maybe they're just being nice and you're extremely autistic
>>
>>38807106
A 2? are you a baka or something?
He looks at least average
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1035x697px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1035x697px
>>38807670
that wasn't my answer but I think it's close enough
people want to enjoy themselves
when you show that you're really good at enjoying yourself, people are drawn to you

that can be as simple as having fun while hanging out in groups or starting a social hobby like a co-ed sport or class, and throwing yourself into it completely. Makes conversation easier too, because people can just ask you for help with [activity] or you can ask them for help or general-ass related topics of discussion, and conversation flows more naturally when there's an ulterior motive than when it's for its own sake.

dudes who have a strong, visible personal interest in something and are good natured in general will be able to pic up on that pretty easily. It's how every now and then even the most terrible of shitty anime nerds can get laid as you've no doubt seen. Same with fucking juggalos, people who by any estimate should be absolutely unfuckable.

don't become a juggalo though. Or do, I guess it doesn't matter, the point is to find something you can completely throw yourself into without a hint of irony or holding back.

>>38807720
ah, well I don't think that lonely men are awful human beings. I think that when you're lonely it's really easy to fall into a pattern of internal monologue that will serve only to isolate you and make you unapproachable. Every man's been a lonely man at some point.
>>
>>38806978
Looks like Anzu without makeup.
>>
>>38807106
obvious bait
Hes a 4 and shes a 4
>>
>>38807824
Well there we have it folks, thanks for the psych evaluation doc, do I pay now? It's actually really funny because it's people like you who would call me ugly and laugh at me in school. Get off that high horse you retarded faggot
>>38807913
I don't know man, my life experience kind of contradicts your post, in my opinion if you're born ugly you're absolutely fucked and there's very little things you can do to unjust yourself. I appreciate you taking the time to write that nonetheless
>>38807994
This is probably the explanation here. Who knows maybe they're both 4s and I have retarded beauty standards, it's plausible
>>
>>38807315

This is pretty true, robots are just more upfront about their thoughts (aka less thoughtful about other people's feelings)
>>
File: million-juggalo-march-1000x500.jpg (131KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
million-juggalo-march-1000x500.jpg
131KB, 1000x500px
>>38808052
I can't say that there's no such thing as too ugly, I'm sure there is

but can I just stress that juggalos get pussy
>>
>>38808052
>Well there we have it folks, thanks for the psych evaluation doc, do I pay now?
I'm not guessing at how you act in real life, I'm going off what you've posted

>It's actually really funny because it's people like you who would call me ugly and laugh at me in school.
What do you mean "people like me?"

I'm not trying to bully you, you're just vocalizing something abhorrent

>Get off that high horse you retarded faggot
I'm not talking myself up, I'm just saying you're an insufferable neckbeard
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.