[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scenario Time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: LeftOrRight.jpg (545KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LeftOrRight.jpg
545KB, 1080x1080px
Picture this,
There are two women that
love you dearly (kek)

The first is an absolutely stunning khv. Treats you like her King but she is an undereducated and impoverished neet.
A life with her would be an uphill battle financially but your sex life would be intense and fulfilling.
(Same kinks)

The second is older than you and her beauty is not quite what it used to be but she comes from money.
A life with her means that you will not have to wagecuck for the rest of yours.
She's a bit weathered and less fun in the bedroom (old fashioned)but she looks after your basic needs like the finest of beta providers.

Which do you choose and why?
>>
>>38806537
i dont understand
first one has all positives
second all negatives
>>
>>38806537
The left wears makeup and the photo has been manipulated to look smoother.
>intense sex life
Virgins are usually boring in bed.
>>
>less fun in the bedroom (old fashioned)
The first.
I rather be poor (no changes, really) and have good sex. Hell, I would take the older and poorfag as long as she is submissive and loyal.
>>
>>38806759
Why does a woman have to be submissive?
>>
>>38806556

How is not having to work negative?
Shes a sugar mommy
>>
Literally no downside to the first one from where I am now
>>
>>38806576

Op here, lets assume that image is replaced with (Your) physical ideal
Lets assume the thing that makes it intense is extreme attraction and similar kinks. She will do exactly what you want etc
>>
>>38806537
>loser virgins who are terrified of the outside world and constantly complain about not wanting a job and being NEET that fantasize about mommy gfs and hate women with a passion because they're incapable of love
>choose the poor, kinky "le true love" meme over a financially stable loving woman who is "traditional"

where's my r9k
>>
>>38806927
It's the nature of sexual dimorphism in humans
>>
>>38807046
If it is our nature, how come most women aren't submissive?
>>
>>38807446
They make an effort to appear that way because of feminism.
>>
>>38806927
>Why does a woman have to be submissive?
She does not have to be, that's her call. There is a femdom thread after all, check there.
But it is the woman I want in my life.
>>
>>38807446
They all are.
When they get on their knees and place the guy's cock in their mouth, that's an act of submission.
>>
>>38807874
What about when a guy gets on his knees and puts a girl's cock in his mouth?
>>
>>38807874
>any act that doesn't directly pleasure yourself is submissive
whew lad
you're the type that considers "hey, could u grab me that pencil?" to be beta male manipulation, am i right?
sometime doing things.... is just nice. its not that deep brother
>>
File: 1501452408421.jpg (896KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501452408421.jpg
896KB, 1000x1500px
>>38806537
The second.

1. The older women in my life fucked me up, so now I have a milf fetish.

2. Fuck yeah, I need the money. Inheriting her fortune would set me for life, I can invest it well.

3. I like missionary....
>>
>>38806537
The first. Shes a stunning khv and im an electrical engineer.
>>
>>38806951
>i want to be a constant drain on someone and this is not shameful and there are no consequences to this

how incredibly confident do you have to be to hold this opinion? I never understood, it's basically Chad tier thinking
>>
>>38807023
there is nothing traditional about an old busted that provides for you dumbass
>>
>>38807906
That's submission too, but fortunately most guys don't do that.

>>38807933
No i'm not like that.
But what i said still stands.
The reason why guys enjoy having a girl on her knees with giving a blowjob is because it caters to our domineering nature.
>>
>>38808019
>That's submission too
I really don't think it is. How is it submissive to suck a girl's dick?
>>
>>38806537
Because relationships built on money always go well. First choice, I wouldn't relate with an older woman anyway.
>>
>>38806537
If I'm my current age (young), the right one. I'll live with her until she dies, inherit all her money, then spend the rest of my life with girls on the left.
>>
>>38808019
>The reason why guys enjoy having a girl on her knees with giving a blowjob is because it caters to our domineering nature.
Really? That's kinda shitty. I just assume it feels good.
>>
>>38808057
Maybe not, i'm not entirely sure.
It's not my area of expertise t b h.

>>38808103
You don't need to be fully aware of it.
Imagine if it was a guy instead of a girl. Technically it should feel just ass good.
But it's not appealing to the part of your brain that considers that a turn on.
My guess is that you've been conditioned to percieve women as equals, that's why you are having trouble with this.
>>
>Treats you like her King
sold
>>
>>38808082
Op again,
Let's assume shes not THAT much older, so if you wait for her to die you'll miss out on the one on the left. What's your choice now?

Currently we're at 5-3
It's interesting how different people think.
>>
>>38808369
>so if you wait for her to die you'll miss out on the one on the left
You misunderstood, not the girl on the left, but girls like the one on the left. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen as long as you have dimes.
>>
The first.
I anticipate working hard to provide for my family anyway.
>>
OP, are you a girl?

Qas
>>
>>38806537
>never having to wagecuck
yes pls
>>
>there are people lurking /r9k/ who wouldn't take the mommy gf

This is not okay.
>>
File: IMG_0774.png (716KB, 1033x1530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0774.png
716KB, 1033x1530px
>>38806537
assuming >>38807015 applies:

First, without question.
I've got all the income I need. I just need someone really cute and reliable who'll make me babies and take care of them while I'm doing other shit, and who can have sex with me regularly ofc.

I have no need whatsoever for some post-menopause roastie who can bring me money I don't need.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.