[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my son is a chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
I lost my virginity at the age of 29, I am currently 48 my son is 15, and he brings girls around the house all the fucking time
>>
you think hes gonna cuck you or something ?
>>
>>38805092
you should be fucking happy
>>
You should have a threesome with your son
>>
>>38805118
no I just feel it's unfair
I tried to convince my wife to set some ground rules, but she supports him instead of me. I start to get really irritated by both of them
>>
>>38805118
im afraid op got cucked by his son already
>>
>>38805092
your wife's son is fucking your wife at this very moment
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>tfw wife's son's boyfriend who just moved in with you is a chad

you're lucky
>>
Dude - you're an absolute failure and you've somehow raised a son who is a winner.

You did good!
>>
Hahaha you're a faggot compared to your son hahaha
>>
>>38805092
Shouldn't you be glad? This pretty much means you've won the lottery ticket which is obtaining a Chad son. Now you have a much higher chance of having your lineage continue.
>>
>>38805092
What's so bad about this? You raised a guy who slays plenty of poon. I'd be fucking proud if my son fucked girls all the time.
>>
>>38805135
Start reeing at him
>>
>>38805092
>Fucks his fair share of women before even turning 18
>Sets his goals on become successful in life instead of pleasing females

Nigga, you will get to live your elderly life in luxury
>>
>>38805092
Be happy your son does not have to suffer the same fate you did.
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (128KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
128KB, 640x1920px
>>38805092
Is he actully fucking them? How do you know he isn't super-orbiter? Maybe it's even worse, maybe they make him do thier homework, and tell him he's such a nice friend
>>
File: 1476029322159.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476029322159.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>38805092
>tfw parents drag me to relatives parties and I have to hear the stories how these 15yo kids bring new girls home every week.
And it wasn't even that long ago when I remember them being kids and looking up to me but they have already experienced way more in life than I have.
>>
>>38805092
>have a chad son
>be a bitter fuck and complain
Should have just killed yourself
>>
Crab mentality is a despicable thing.

Be glad that one less person gets to not suffer through years of being a robot.
>>
>>38805231
No, it ultimately shows that life is just constantly shitting on him
>>
>>38805092
your almost as old as my mom, how the fuck are you even on this site dad?
>>
I'm sure the story is fake but anyway, that would be something to be happy about. If by miracle I had a son I would wish for him to have a social teenage life as radically different from mine as possible.
>>
>>38805092
>implying he's your son

Get that DNA test anon
>>
i have a chad little brother

>be 26 yo kv neet, still living at home
>youngest sibling is 17 yo chad, with a steady steam of gfs, and a decent job for a high schooler
>sometimes he knocks on my door and offers to take me to the movies
>>
>>38807017
This.

That boy ain't OP's son.
>>
You should be happy for him. Your legacy is well represented through the boy.
It's like you stored all the chadnergy and passed it forward. Or, perhaps, it came from his mom's genes.
>>
>>38805135
you should be proud.
>>
>>38805092
Are you fucking kidding me? You created a man that will always be successful at life, that will never have the problems of us /robots/, you created a man that will have a life worthy of being lived to it's fullest, you should be so fucking proud of yourself!
>>
I'm a Chad and my son is a robot, I'm really worried about him.
>>
>>38807114
Damn son

How hot are the girls he brings over
>>
Just make sure he becomes self reliant and doesn't impregnate any girl before GTFO your house.
>>
i don't believe this just like i don't believe 80% of the threads posted nowadays

> fembot feels
> robot with chad son feels
> muslim refugee robot feels

i don't believe any of it. sage
>>
File: 1475461080259.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1475461080259.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>it's another "when are you gonna get a girlfriend" episode
>"o-or a boyfriend, you know it's fine if that's what you're into anon"

FUCK OFF DAD IM NOT FUCKING GAY AND GIRLS HATE ME
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.