[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any feminists here? fuck you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: cnn pepe.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
Any feminists here?

fuck you
>>
If you are a femenist, send a picture of your breast so i can masturbate to it
>>
I was a feminist until it went from meaning "women should have equal opportunities to learn, work, and participate in public life" to "anything traditionally masculine or enjoyed by men is problematic and needs to be fixed"
>>
File: 1492702391469.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492702391469.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>38804928
If you are a feminist send me a picture of your bumhole so I can pretend to smell it
>>
>>38804977
>implying that traditionally feminine roles don't need to be removed as well
everything isn't about you fggt
>>
File: jjk.jpg (28KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
jjk.jpg
28KB, 350x199px
>>38804928
So what you think is suppose to be important? Are you the George Lucas of gender relations? I'm sure this is going to get directed well.

I'm a feminist because it's wrong to discriminate against females for being females.
You can sit around and argue that the scales are in their favor or out of it till you're blue in the face.

When you meet an individual it's a new weight on the scale.
>>
>>38805078

Do you think you're comment makes sense or did your vagina have a seizure while typing it?
>>
File: fordumbfeminists.jpg (321KB, 1000x890px) Image search: [Google]
fordumbfeminists.jpg
321KB, 1000x890px
>>38805078

Poor downtrodden wymminyz! How do you survive without all the priviledges males have?
>>
>>38805078
back to redit with you
shoo
>>
>>38805078
Hi newfriend, please go back to wherever you came from. Thanks
>>
>>38805078
>new weight in the scale
The last thing you need is more weight on the scale...
>>
I'm a feminist because the word is inextricably linked to the idea of women's equality.

I think such equality would be good because when society stops treating women differently from day one, i.e. covering themselves with more clothing, being discouraged from being rowdy or dirty, being discouraged from making themselves heard (such as going up to a guy they like and saying so), being encouraged to participate in petty drama rather than hobbies, being encouraged to focus on useless stuff like ballet or makeup, etc.

...then I think we'll see more women behave like "we" do, which means more people to be friends with, sympathize with, play games with, etc.
>>
File: 1479749913651.jpg (903KB, 1909x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1479749913651.jpg
903KB, 1909x1075px
>>38804928
stop posting frogs dumb frogposter
>>
My gf is a feminist
>>
File: ToD-fed.jpg (72KB, 295x325px) Image search: [Google]
ToD-fed.jpg
72KB, 295x325px
>>38806874

You believe air conditioning is sexist.
>>
>>38804928
male feminist here, what's wrong with NOT oppressing women?
>>
>>38808173

>male feminist

You're a pathetic excuse for a man and you should be ashamed for existing.
>>
Yep. Been browsing this site for a decade. I generally avoid debates because I know I ain't changing anyone's mind. Although, I tend to like conservatives because at least they entertain discussion. Okay, a fair portion of that is a political slight of hand to appeal to people, but I think the idea of open debate is better than hysteria, which is all too common on the left.

The left eats it's own quite often and doesn't really think too hard about it's positions. Like I'm pretty TERFy and my feminist "friends" flaked off because my opinions were "offensive" whereas my conservative friends have tolerated my radical feminist views for years.
>>
>>38808812

>I know I ain't changing anyone's mind

baseless and idiotic ideas have that effect
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.