[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is 4Chan community full of the worst of humankind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: virginwalk.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
virginwalk.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
By worst, I don't mean "LE EVIL 4CHAN XD".

But like genetic failures. Out of all the famous internet communities on the internet, I would say 4Chan has the most. There are more Manlets, NEETS, Incels, manchild losers, and ugly people on 4chan than any website on the internet. The type of people that no normie would associate with, because normies recognize bad genetics when they see them.
>>
>>38804829
They misguidedly think this board is home for them despite doing nothing to help build it up.

They have confused this place with Wizchan
>>
File: dg.jpg (93KB, 609x468px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
93KB, 609x468px
Lack of social skills = no ability to empathize = 4chan
>>
>>38804829
Because those people don't want their faces and photos online like on FB, so they come to an anonymous website.
>>
>>38804867
>this board
We're talking about 4chan as a whole you retarded niggermonkey
>>
>>38804829
Where else would they go but imageboards? These places are anonymous and your retarded opinion is worth just as much as any other because there are no shit like upvotes or something.
>>
>>38804903

They do have an ability to emphatize with others in their same position (AKA Other neets). jthey ust cant emphatize with normies
>>
File: 1497236266776.jpg (53KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1497236266776.jpg
53KB, 780x780px
>>38804829
Actually most of the internet is like that, most of real life is like that. In real life, most people aren't 6'0+, work shitty jobs or are NEETs, don't slay pussy every night, and are what many would consider to be below average in looks.

On the internet, you can lie about that shit. You can say you're a 6'3 Chad with a huge dick, 140 IQ, and you sleep with a new girl every night. You can go as far as photoshop to make yourself seem like Chad.

It only seems like this website, 4chan, is relatively honest enough to shit on themselves by admitting the truth, and being self aware enough to notice it.
>>
>>38804829
What do you mean why? Obviously the universe guides us here.
>>
>>38804829
You seem to have single handedly uncovered the truth, using no credible investigatory means, that 4chan is, in fact, full of social rejects. There's no possible way on an anonymous image board with no barrier to entry that Jimmy the 18 year old fuck boi with his pink popped collar shirt and iPhone 7 could ever come here and false flag as some sexually starved incel for shits and giggles.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.